Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram (1927 Views)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 21, 2013

Why am i shocked, I mean Is this OK?

SOURCE:[url=ceekan.net]CEEKAN MAGAZINE[/url]
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by debayun(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2013
eeeeeewwwwwwww tah!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2013
too bad for a mother!!!
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by PresidentAde(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Nope ,,,,,,,,,,Na mouth to Mouth Resuscitation dem dey do na.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by NadiaSA1(f): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Na wa
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Zikdik(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
This one is strong!
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by fedoralahot(f): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2013
this one na aki onu! ekweusu mma gi
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by martyns303(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013
What are u guys insinuating?
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by martyns303(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Na wa
Wetin dey wa u?
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by skyscraperTM(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2013
Mother Love or No Mother Love. This is so wrong! Could have metamorphosed into a french-kiss. Who knows? They may even be doing the main thing. ETT.
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2013
There is something odd about this picture.

Very odd. angry
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Bootylicious(f): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Quite odd
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
That akward moment when u accidentally make out with ur mom, while accidentally snappin a pic of it, and then accidentally postin it on facebook
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Icudkill: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
ELEYI GIDI GAN!!
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Icudkill: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
ELEYI GIDI GANNNN!
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by hammedroyabat(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
End tym sh*t.....
Re: A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram by Emmyk(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Omo. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Goat Born With ‘Human’ Face: Farming Family In Trouble (Warning:Graphic Images) / How To Build Stronger And Healthier Friendship – Part I / See What A Mother Did To Protect Her Child From The Rain While Hawking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.