Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders (751 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers / Which Nairalander Is A Confirm Yeye Fowl? / Send Ur Shout-outs To Fellow Nairalanders Or Friends Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Sexkillz2(m): 2:46am On Dec 21, 2013
BOom BoOM BoOM !!! First of its kind in the history of Nairaland... I know you must have heard how Linda Ikeji and Akin Alabi shared out #1m each to some of their respective blog followers, and you must have been expecting Suen to follow suit. Well as you and I know, it seems Oga Suen is saving money for 2015 election. (Heard that from a very reliable source who also confirmed it to be very true grin . I 'Sexkillz2' aka Sexkillz baba (Please it's not Sexkillz the former MOD oh!.) That loser that banned some peeps till 2099 has vaporized like a volcano.) cool i'v decided to give away a cool #2,000,000 of my own money to 200 Nairelanders. I am doing this as a patriotic, detribalized, apolitical and 'achurchical or deriligionlised' grin (whatever those term may mean) Nigerian to foster oneness and the spirit of comradeship (not Go and Die type of comradeship please).
Enough of the bissing. Please to be fair to all, I have attached a little condition to this, the condition is that the first 200 people to give the CORRECT answers to the few questions below will receive 20K each on or before 23/12/13. Please keep it short, simple and tidy. Good luck to all.

1. Who was Nigeria's first shoeless and clueless President? grin

1a If leaders are a reflection of the dominant trait in a community, and the leaders are clueless, describe the community..

1b. A young Tunisian youth started the Arab springe revolution, who you kill yourself for Nigeria?

2. Who is the Nigerian's longest Presidential election loser? grin

2a What is the difference between Jonathan and Buhari cheesy

2b If weighing Anu Ewu (Goat meat) in a scale before cooking is called Skelewu, cheesy what would you call people who dances Skelewu?

3. What is the full name of the first Nigerian cooperate tout (Agbero)? Tip He lives in LG

3a If the first lady is a "fellow widow", How do you address the President?

4a. How much in total did Anini steal during his lifetime as an armed robber Compared to our Politicians?

4b. Why was he killed by Government. Hint Government hates compet....

4c. If thieves are killed when caught stealing, why are we not killing national resource thieves?

5. Who was the first child to trek to school?

6a.If PDP will rob you blind and APC will enslave you, why do defend either of them on the internet?

6b If all you have at home is an umbrella and a broom, how do you expect to survive in winter?.

7a. Who killed Dele Giwa? Ba..

7b. Who killed Bola Ige?

8. Why was Ken Siro Wiwa killed?

8b Why do MOST Nigerians think they are better than any other person?

That's it, first 200 CORRECT answers gets 20k each no kidding. GoodLuck Nigerians

1 Like

Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Sexkillz2(m): 2:49am On Dec 21, 2013
Sexkillz2: BOom BoOM BoOM !!! First of its kind in the history of Nairaland... I know you must have heard how Linda Ikeji and Akin Alabi shared out #1m each to some of their respective blog followers, and you must have been expecting Suen to follow suit. Well as you and I know, it seems Oga Suen is saving money for 2015 election. (Heard that from a very reliable source who also confirmed it to be very true grin . I 'Sexkillz2' aka Sexkillz baba (Please it's not Sexkillz the former MOD oh!.) That loser that banned some peeps till 2099 has vaporized like a volcano.) cool i'v decided to give away a cool #2,000,000 of my own money to 200 Nairelanders. I am doing this as a patriotic, detribalized, apolitical and 'achurchical or deriligionlised' grin (whatever those term may mean) Nigerian to foster oneness and the spirit of comradeship (not Go and Die type of comradeship please).
Enough of the bissing. Please to be fair to all, I have attached a little condition to this, the condition is that the first 200 people to give the CORRECT answers to the few questions below will receive 20K each on or before 23/12/13. Please keep it short, simple and tidy. Good luck to all.

1. Who was Nigeria's first shoeless and clueless President? grin

1a If leaders are a reflection of the dominant trait in a community, and the leaders are clueless, describe the community..

1b. A young Tunisian youth started the Arab springe revolution, who you kill yourself for Nigeria?

2. Who is the Nigerian's longest Presidential election loser? grin

2a What is the difference between Jonathan and Buhari cheesy

2b If weighing Anu Ewu (Goat meat) in a scale before cooking is called Skelewu, cheesy what would you call people who dances Skelewu?

3. What is the full name of the first Nigerian cooperate tout (Agbero)? Tip He lives in LG

3a If the first lady is a "fellow widow", How do you address the President?

4a. How much in total did Anini steal during his lifetime as an armed robber Compared to our Politicians?

4b. Why was he killed by Government. Hint Government hates compet....

4c. If thieves are killed when caught stealing, why are we not killing national resource thieves?

5. Who was the first child to trek to school?

6a.If PDP will rob you blind and APC will enslave you, why do defend either of them on the internet?

6b If all you have at home is an umbrella and a broom, how do you expect to survive in winter?.

7a. Who killed Dele Giwa? Ba..

7b. Who killed Bola Ige?

8. Why was Ken Siro Wiwa killed?

8b Why do MOST Nigerians think they are better than any other person?

That's it, first 200 CORRECT answers gets 20k each no kidding. GoodLuck Nigerians

1 Like

Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by MANGAM(m): 3:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Sexkillzs2 part two
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Opiosko: 3:42am On Dec 21, 2013
MANGAM: Sexkillzs2 part two
Space booked grin grin
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by chymystique(f): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Dt Skelewu question is hilarious! grin grin...

*lying down seductively on ma couch watchin* cool

2 Likes

Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by vizkiz: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2013
chymystique: Dt Skelewu question is hilarious! grin grin...

nw dey'll start sayinq quys r nt satisfied wif their qfs...see dis 1 tryinq 2 seduce me grin uhmn..bby can i joinq yuh on dt couch?
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by homesteady(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2013
This your questions no be here oh grin grin
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by chymystique(f): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz:

nw dey'll start sayinq quys r nt satisfied wif their qfs...see dis 1 tryinq 2 seduce me grin uhmn..bby can i joinq yuh on dt couch?

No probs hun as long as u gonna warm me up wink
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Go and ask Doctor Oyenusi
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Dannylux: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2013
chymystique:

Using microwave or oven?
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Opiosko: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2013

Hahaha!! no be only u oh. cheesy grin FRONT PAGE TINS
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by chymystique(f): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Dannylux:

Using microwave or oven?

grin grin .. D HUMAN microwave tongue
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Sexkillz2(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2013

Hilarious ke? I thought it's self explanatory. 'Scale Ewu' ... 'Skelewu'.. angry grin
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Opiosko: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Sexkillz2: Hilarious ke? I thought it's self explanatory. 'Scale Ewu' ... 'Skelewu'.. angry grin
embarassed embarassed hahaha Madt man you mean it's Onomatopoeic? cheesy cheesy choi I'm convinced the Sexkillzs has a history of madness in....
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Bilabong(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Trash... U are worst than the first sexkillz.
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
1.Dr. (Apostle) G.E Jonah
1a.The Community is WALLOWING in IGNORANCE heading to destruction like the Swines with 27 demons
1b. That's patriotism and ASARI DOKUBO is also a patrioctic nigerian 2. Rev Chris Okotie naa. Not only in politics section, but also in the religion section.
2a. One is a Spanish word, the other is a French word.
2b. Anu Ewurians, Davido is the founder
3. I wnt categorically say that cox of security reasons. But i will give you a hint. Any politician that has Ubah as a surname plz check and double check
3a. Sir Widower
4a. $10,000! But tis a tithe compared to what our politicians are accumulating. If u like go ask Nwabueze
4b. Thank you my brother! Goverment hates competition.
4c. Thieves are killed when caught cox they failed to keep the legacies of their master ROBINHOOD who robs the rich to help the poor, while National Resource thieves, are not killed cox u may benefit from them during Campaign
5. 'Doctor' Ishola Oyenusi
6. Cox APC recognises youth as those between 18-35 while PDP recognises youth as those above 65
6b. I will build a castle with it. The brooms will be the pillars and the umbrella will be the roof.
7a. Babangida sorry i meant Baba Ijebu
7b. Osama Bin Laden
8. "Most Searched Keyword on Google" Google wnt fail you this time
8b. Your last question should have been, why do Mark Zuckerberg thinks his Facebook is better than Seun Osewas Nairaland?
The answer is "The maximum length of ban Mark's most beloved Mod Stephanie Shum will give for an offence is 30days while the Minimum length of ban Seun's most beloved Mod Sexkillz will give you is 30years.
@Op i answered this question cox i get time today.
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Sexkillz2(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Bossforeva: 1.Dr. (Apostle) G.E Jonah
1a.The Community is WALLOWING in IGNORANCE heading to destruction like the Swines with 27 demons
1b. That's patriotism and ASARI DOKUBO is also a patrioctic nigerian 2. Rev Chris Okotie naa. Not only in politics section, but also in the religion section.
2a. One is a Spanish word, the other is a French word.
2b. Anu Ewurians, Davido is the founder
3. I wnt categorically say that cox of security reasons. But i will give you a hint. Any politician that has Ubah as a surname plz check and double check
3a. Sir Widower
4a. $10,000! But tis a tithe compared to what our politicians are accumulating. If u like go ask Nwabueze
4b. Thank you my brother! Goverment hates competition.
4c. Thieves are killed when caught cox they failed to keep the legacies of their master ROBINHOOD who robs the rich to help the poor, while National Resource thieves, are not killed cox u may benefit from them during Campaign
5. 'Doctor' Ishola Oyenusi
6. Cox APC recognises youth as those between 18-35 while PDP recognises youth as those above 65
6b. I will build a castle with it. The brooms will be the pillars and the umbrella will be the roof.
7a. Babangida sorry i meant Baba Ijebu
7b. Osama Bin Laden
8. "Most Searched Keyword on Google" Google wnt fail you this time
8b. Your last question should have been, why do Mark Zuckerberg thinks his Facebook is better than Seun Osewas Nairaland?
The answer is "The maximum length of ban Mark's most beloved Mod Stephanie Shum will give for an offence is 30days while the Minimum length of ban Seun's most beloved Mod Sexkillz will give you is 30years.
@Op i answered this question cox i get time today.
Thank you bro, your answers has been recorded, we will contact you after our judges have selected the winning answers. Lest I forget, thanks for your sense of humor, believe me your answers rolling. grin
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by vizkiz: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2013
chymystique:

of cuz switzz(ness) amma use my maqic finqers...buh promise me u wunt scream cuz ah freak out if ladies screams under me undecided
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2013
God punish devil. grin
See questions abeg.
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by chymystique(f): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz:

of cuz switzz(ness) amma use my maqic finqers...buh promise me u wunt scream cuz ah freak out if ladies screams under me undecided
grin grin grin ... Crayzee Dude

1 Like

Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by vizkiz: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
chymystique:
grin grin grin ... Crayzee Dude

yeah bby ur makinq me qo crazy!
Re: In D Spirit Of Xmas, A Nairalander Is Giving Out 2m Naira To Fellow Nairalanders by 190theclown: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Another Explossion Went Of In Kano Catholic Church. / EBOLA: Don't Accept Victims, Lagos State government Urges Prophet TB Joshua / SICK! Lagos Housewife Holds Down Housemaid For Husband To Molest Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.