Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

MANDELA Is Not Happy With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MANDELA Is Not Happy With Nigeria (426 Views)

Breaking News: Former South African President Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner / Nelson Mandela: Is He Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MANDELA Is Not Happy With Nigeria by Smartjeezy(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Mandela in an interview said;
“YOU know I am not very happy
with Nigeria. I have made that very
clear on many occasions. Yes,
Nigeria stood by us more than any
nation, but you let yourselves
down, and Africa and the black
race very badly. Your leaders have
no respect for their people. They
believe that their personal interests
are the interests of the people.
They take people’s resources and
turn it into personal wealth''...What Do U Think About This Statement?Where Do U Think The Problem Is From Between The three arms of
Government..The execuTHIEVES,
The LegisLOOTERS & d
judiSHARING..? They Thief, Loot &
they share. No conscience at all.R.I.P Madiba

Re: MANDELA Is Not Happy With Nigeria by rmaubsiau(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2013
who cares?
Re: MANDELA Is Not Happy With Nigeria by ogunwalea(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2013
wher did u gt dis frm?

(1) (Reply)

Africa Union Set To Get Tougher On Cybercrime / NSA Put Spyware On Tech Products / Police Arrest Rivers House Leader Lloyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.