Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner (14262 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / A National Award To T.A Orji Is An Award For Inefficiency / Cliford Orji Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by jmoore(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
T.A. Orji Is Like Nelson Mandela Says Abia State Commissioner

The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.
He said this on radio describing T.A.Orji as a liberator of the people of Abia state. He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state.

Listening to this commissioner comparing T.A.Orji to Mandela was like a big insult to the people of South Africa and those who know the life of Nelson Mandela.
What did T.A.Orji achieve in his first term? F9
Laying good foundation? Everytime a governor comes in he/she will start a new foundation..smh

7 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by outrage: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
Insult to mandela and people of south africa.. And the world in general.

25 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mtscheeeew! what an insult on the person of Nelson Mandela.what an expensive joke in the month of January. angry

13 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Gboliwe: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Psycophancy at its peak.

10 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by WarriPikin1: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
jmoore: The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.
He said this on radio describing T.A.Orji as a liberator of the people of Abia state. He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state.

Listening to this commissioner comparing T.A.Orji to Mandela was like a big insult to the people of South Africa and those who know the life of Nelson Mandela.
Laying good foundation? Everytime a governor comes in he/she will start a new foundation..smh

The ediot that did this comparison should immediately apologize to Nelson Mandela and all black people in the world for this insult!
T.A Orji is only comparable to LAWRENCE ANINI. Anini is even better because he never hid the fact that he was a professional armed robber.

46 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by koruji(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
This kind of arrogance is well-known.
Soon they will be comparing themselves to God!

Warri _Pikin:
The ediot that did this comparison should immediately apologize to Nelson Mandela and all black people in the world for this insult!
T.A Orji is only comparable to LAWRENCE ANINI. Anini is even better because he never hid the fact that he was a professional armed robber.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by koruji(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Good foundation half-way into his second term.
What was he doing during his first term?
Drawing up foundation - I guess.

jmoore: The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by ebucha: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
See wettin hunger the cause!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
Get thee behind me Satan!

5 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Who put this rubbish on the frontpage?

4 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by VoodooDoll(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Horse apple.... what a load of bull. The chap who made this comparison should be crowned King of the lobotomised.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Dee60: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Iro lo pa!
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by TRILLIONIAR: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
GEJ IS TO NIGERIA, WHAT FASHOLA IS TO LAGOS

6 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by cap28: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
what an insult! imagine mentioning Mandela and this two bit crook in the same sentence.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
He used a wrong analogy. Adolf Hitler would have fit better

3 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Wendyslim(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Are you jobless?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Too sick to laugh at the excess rubbish going on in Nigeria.

Not even funny.

Abia becoming another Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Afam4eva(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
LMAO grin grin grin

Now, this is the height of sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Afam4eva(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ada Nri1: He used a lesser analogy.
Even at that, Orji is nothing like mandela even in his own capacity. How many years did Orji spend in jail again?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only the jail part, breaking rocks to fill those craters dotting Aba streets.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by ezedolar: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
The comissioner need to undergo psychatric test

3 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
J12: Who put this rubbish on the frontpage?

Same thing I wanna know
I hope this is not Afam's handiwork

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chei, ndi Abia afugo ife, T.A. Orji onye ala, ebe ka olulu gi na Nelson Mandela? angry angry angry angry Ehi iji chi ba ochichi, gini one ka i meputalu?

Mad man who's on the loose tryna compare himself with One of Africa's greatest unsung hero... Let him pray that South Africans do not hear of this abominable offense....

6 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Babaofor(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
I don't blame him,i blame abia state people for voting for dat idiot in the first place.the workers have not been paid december salary.wat is this trash doing on frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Adolph Hitler.

Idi Amin.

Mobutu Sese Seko. tongue

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by AroOkigbo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Yet Abians are yet to celebrate the FIRST flyover in the state.
The commissioner must be on high grade grass.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by lakpox(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
You are very stupid,how can you compare Orji to the Great Nelson Mandela?Orji is only comparable to Emmanuel Uduaghan of delta state.Maybe it's an error though but if it isn't I want an immediate apology to Nelson Mandela.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Babaofor: I don't blame him,i blame abia state people for voting for dat idiot in the first place.the workers have not been paid december salary.wat is this trash doing on frontpage.

Who told you they voted for him?
Are people voted into power in Nigeria?
Wasn't this the man that was booed at Aba stadium during Ojukwu's funeral gathering

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by OmerianConsult: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
The so-called commissioner is an e-diot.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by alphaconde(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
When these governors talk about building foundation I laff I wonder if people live in foundation. What's kind of a foundation will I governor build with 8 solid years. People like tinubu and this orji need to explain. I advice they abandon laying foundation for the future and get to work.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Oluwalala(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
That's the worse comparison I have ever heard- Theordor Orji, is a thief, a hypocrite and a holigan......him and mandela are not in the same class, even if T.A orji did good for the rest of his life, he won't stil compare to mandela

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention / Alex Ekwueme, Prof. Gana, Others Advocate True Federalism, Power Devolution.. / Police To Rebuild Barracks In Lagos And Construct New Quarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.