Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? (14227 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Fishbig: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
My wife and I got married recently after 5 years of courtship without sex.

I deflowered her a day after our wedding. The sex was not interesting as anticipated in the first week, being our first experience. However, there is improvement now.
Consequently, I've been able to release sperm but each time I do that, it will flow out of my wife's vagina after 15 seconds of expulsion.
Is this normal? Can my wife be pregnant wit this kind of experience? Please your urgent reply will be appreciated
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by 1stola: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
WTF is WOMANLINESS ? U MEAN Vàgina
I guess she's realising too angry

1 Like

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by teniola55(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
Then push it inside back nw!...just use ur finger to pack it inside
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2013
There is nothing abnormal about it,weir you expecting it to disappear? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Fishbig: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2013
1st ola: WTF is WOMANLINESS ? U MEAN Vàgina
I guess she's realising too angry
yeah,it is vagina,it was the moderators that changed it
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Jombolo: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2013
Oboy!....it is nt normal ooo...i think it is spiritual
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2013
ur sperm z a bit watery... Y dont u come for myn.... grin sad
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by 1stola: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Jombolo: Oboy!....it is nt normal ooo...i think it is spiritual

Oboy!
u dey craase o

1 Like

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Jombolo: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2013
@1stOla,i think it is you that is nt well....MAD DOG
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Ruq: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Pictures ??

There was a thread on some p like this one time I'll show it to you.
Of cuz itz freakin normal. It's means the load you shoot is much, it could be due to the Agroo of five years that you've gathered. After frequent sultra it'll definitely reduce. And why won't she get preg ? don't you know how dat P flies in there ?. It seems you sef na learner.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq: Pictures ??
of cuz itz freakin normal.
na wa o.so a married man should upload picture of his wife's vag *1na.ede try lati malo senses yi na cheesy

@ op i think its normal however study her body and if it persists you might need to visit your gyneacologist if you dont feel comfy about it.this is the first time i am hearing about a sexually inexperienced woman releasing sperm.just visit your gyneacologist so that if it is not normal,they will do something about it

@ chaircover,greatgod,kanwulia,efemena,yellowpawpaw,chillisauce,coogar,baba oya,where una dey o.eyin experienced people,com chook mouth o

1 Like

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jombolo: @1stOla,i think it is you that is nt well....MAD DOG
gringrin no name calling pleasegringrin
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
teniola55: Then push it inside back nw!...just use ur finger to pack it inside
smh gringrin this is one of the reasons why a married man should not wash his dirty linen in nairaland

@ op you know the way to a gyneacologist.some people will trivialize and joke with your issh if you know what i mean,so carry the issh to the gyneacologist.if it is non sexual husband and wife matters na,ehen there are plenty capable hands,but my dear,this one pass me o smiley

1 Like

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Ruq: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: na wa o.so a married man should upload picture of his wife's vag *1na.ede try lati malo senses yi na cheesy

@ op i think its normal however study her body and if it persists you might need to visit your gyneacologist if you dont feel comfy about it.this is the first time i am hearing about a sexually inexperienced woman releasing sperm.just visit your gyneacologist so that if it is not normal,they will do something about it

@ chaircover,greatgod,kanwulia,efemena,yellowpawpaw,chillisauce,coogar,baba oya,where una dey o.eyin experienced people,com chook mouth o

You obviously cant tell sarcasm can you ?, have you ever seen the picture of a vajayjay on this site ? apparently you need your suggestion more than I do.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Jombolo: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dis dude is seriously high on small stout
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Ruq: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1491798/sperm-comes-out-wife-womanly#19075531

Y'all should stop replying this post the poster is not real, the thread above is of the same story but with a different poster.
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq:

You obviously cant tell sarcasm can you ?, have you ever seen the picture of a vajayjay on this site ? apparently you need your suggestion more than I do.
you can break the record and upload your own let me see :pgrin
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by 234GT(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
You have no problem Sir.
Immediately after sex, put a pillow under her bumbum, so your seed can flow inside her wella. She should remain calm in that position for at least thirty minutes.
This is what a married man told me. It worked for him as he now has three kids.

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
You don't have to do anything to keep the sperm in,unless the lady in question is menopausal. It is normal!!!
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by ukchy: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Is normal..there is nothing wrong with any f you.the one that is likely to do what your mind is telling you grin has entered,the remaining one is a waste..
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Exponental(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2013
@op. Are u sure it is sperm or she released too. Try google on vagina discharge for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Ninilowo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
That is what The Yorubas call "EDA" see oko oloyun nah. He go get plenty remedies for it joor. Cheer grin
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Ennyhollar(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bros, there is nothing wrong with your wife, it happened to me too, just relax it's the matter of time

1 Like

Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by longthinx: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
@op, its normal if it takes like 10-15min, but 15sec its abnormal. Check your timing, hope its correct
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by baggy4luv(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
ib_bryte: ur sperm z a bit watery... Y dont u come for myn.... grin sad
renowned id.yot
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by obo389(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
sad
na so u dey do ur own?ode
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by SupermodelVicky(f): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
@op: common sense shld tel u dat u shld c a freaking gynae since its giving u concern.Moreova lik ppl said, its either ur whateva is watery or sh too has .
#awkwardmentalpicture #gross
Re: Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? by Chiangel1(f): 2:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Enyholla seems to be the only mature person on this thread.
@ Poster, please its normal, the discharge contains semen which contains the sperms, she doesnt need the semen to conceive, so excess is released, drips down... its not as bad as you make it sound. She will get preggie when the time comes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Seed Health Benefits For All / Nigeria’s New Mental Illness Approach / COVID-19 Update For September 26 2020 In Nigeria - (3,011 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.