Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. (956 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! / Federal University Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by Mpetempe(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2013
I am a student of Okopoly but due to the unending asup industrial action, i bought Jamb and Federal University Ebonyi is my target.
Pls i would like you to comment about the school if you're a student there or a prospective student.
Re: CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by Mpetempe(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2013
I heard that they are selling direct degree form, and they intend giving admission with it without jamb.
Can anyone modify this?
Re: CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by Gboliwe: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Take time and find the correct name of the school, bro. Currently, there isn't any school by that name. Little things like this matter a lot
Re: CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by Mpetempe(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2013
Gboliwe: Take time and find the correct name of the school, bro. Currently, there isn't any school by that name. Little things like this matter a lot
bro, google federal university ndufu alike ikwo ebonyi state Nigeria. Funai.
The best among the nine universities established by the present administration.
Re: CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by Gboliwe: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Mpetempe:
bro, google federal university ndufu alike ikwo ebonyi state Nigeria. Funai.
The best among the nine universities established by the present administration.
thats the name! federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI). It is NOT federal university Ebonyi
Re: CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by Mpetempe(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gboliwe:
thats the name! federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI). It is NOT federal university Ebonyi
You have done well. Since you sound like you know about the school, why not contribute to the topic.
Re: CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by popnenledoor: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls am tinkin of chosen dis university 4 2014 bt dnt knw much abt de skul especialy GEOLOGY dept..nd dere admision process, pls i nid ur views on dis 08068884592
Re: CHAT ROOM: Federal University Ebonyi State Ndufu Alike. by Mpetempe(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2013
popnen ledoor: Pls am tinkin of chosen dis university 4 2014 bt dnt knw much abt de skul especialy GEOLOGY dept..nd dere admision process, pls i nid ur views on dis 08068884592
I have never been to the school but i believe that the school is a nice place to study. You can visit google and browse the school website.
Browse through jamb and get more infor. About the course and the school.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview / 2015/2016 Jamb Online Registration Procedure / Reasons Why Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.