Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Flea Bites On Humans During Pregnancy –do’s And Dont’s - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flea Bites On Humans During Pregnancy –do’s And Dont’s (3034 Views)

How Hash/bad Is White Maggi(ajino-moto) On Humans Body? / US Set To Test Ebola Vaccine On Humans / 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flea Bites On Humans During Pregnancy –do’s And Dont’s by ibietela2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
During pregnancy, she’s more susceptible to infections due to hormonal changes in her and the general body weakness. She is therefore supposed to guard her health by exercising the body, eating healthy and maintaining cleanliness. Flea bites are some of the reasons why a pregnant woman should live in a sparkly clean environment.

Read the full post at https://wiserparenting.com/flea-bites/
Re: Flea Bites On Humans During Pregnancy –do’s And Dont’s by John123john: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
I have fleas. One year ago i have them in my house. At that moment I used the fogger to get rid of fleas, and then buy the curtizone to get rid of itch.
Re: Flea Bites On Humans During Pregnancy –do’s And Dont’s by cattailgardens: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2019
If you really want to help your dog or cat and get rid of fleas in your house or apartment, you need to invest in quality products.
Source: https://cattailgardens.com/best-flea-treatment-for-dogs/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Taking IBUPROFEN! It Could Kill You / Natural Remedies For Breast Cancer / Help! Cockroach Found It's Way Into My Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.