Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Get Social Media Shares Like The Pro’s Do- Harleena Singh As A Case Study - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Social Media Shares Like The Pro’s Do- Harleena Singh As A Case Study (456 Views)

Earn Online Secrets Exposed: Case Study / Digital Media Copyright Infringement - A Case Study Of Linda Ikeji / When You Fail To Plan, You Plan To Fail: A Case Study In Website Indecision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Social Media Shares Like The Pro’s Do- Harleena Singh As A Case Study by yourblogcoach(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hello ABC readers, how was your weekend? I brought something different but classic for you today. Getting social media shares has been one of bloggers challenges; we all want our contents to go viral and reach the world but weren't getting it right. I believe you’re all with me?

I believe you know that it’s incredibly demotivating when you took your time to put contents together, promote it, and still people didn't share it across the social media. Now the question that comes to our minds is “Haven’t I written quality post”. You have, but just that you aren’t taking the right channels and approaches.

http://allbloggingcoach.com/2013/12/how-to-get-social-media-shares-like.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketing, Publicity And Advertising / Google Adsense Account Needed Urgently / Problem With Image Path On Joomla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.