Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals (10080 Views)

TOYOTA CARS OFFER FOR SALE------------CALL--08131012103-- FOR INSPECTION. / Registered And Tokumbo Toyota Cars: Very Cheap 08063081186 / How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by mabella123(f): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
What is the landing cost of toyota yaris hatch back 2007 n toyota corolla hatch back 2007 models? Send me pictures mabella2007@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
mabella123: What is the landing cost of toyota yaris hatch back 2007 n toyota corolla hatch back 2007 models? Send me pictures mabella2007@yahoo.com

Email sent !
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
This amazing car was sold today !

Will land in Lagos after 25 days

Congratulations to Mr : Unoka

2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid with 3500 Miles only

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
FARAGO MOTORS LLC

IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE CAN NOW PROVIDE ALL KINDS OF BULLET PROOF CARS DIRECT FROM THE FABRIC.

I HAVE COMPARED MY PRICES WITH THE OTHER DEALERS ON NAIRALAND AND MY PRICE IS 30-40 % CHEAPER.

ALL LEVELS AVAILIBLE B1-B7
LAND CRUISER
CAMRY
GLK
M-CLASS
PRADO

SEND YOU INQUIRE TO
emarat.carexports@gmail.com

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by purplecircle: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
nicholasdubai:

Hi bro !

You have not been ignored , i posted it here on the thread , matrix we dont have here unfortunatly.
Toyota Corolla I have Bank Corolla Availible .
Yaris i have availible both in Hatch back and in Saloon

I will send some pic to your email

thank you seen.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
cheksbry: Hello nicholas,please send pictures and full cost of landing toyota corrola(bank type) 2005, 2006 model, manual, transmission, preferably GLI trim
Email:cheksbry@gmail.com

Hi bro !

What do you Think about this one, 2004 Model Gli but Automatic gear tough.

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Marpol: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
How much will land a 2008 or 2009 honda accord ex-l to Lagos.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Marpol: How much will land a 2008 or 2009 honda accord ex-l to Lagos.

Hi bro !

I will give you the prices for the low mileage ones, with approved certificate accident free

Basic 2008 model automatic gear will land for 10,000 USD
Full option 2008 model will land for 11.500 USD
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by rhames(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
nicholasdubai:

I am sorry if you feel that way, but as you can see must of the persons here asking me for help wants me to send Pictures etc to their personal email. I dont refuse to answer anything, i have nothing to hide. I live in Dubai and i see here is a lot of Nigerian persons coming here trying to make bussnies but are facing difficulties . This thread is to help all of thoose people who wants to make bussnies from Dubai.
As you can see when a person is Writing a question here followed by his email its a clear message that he wants his answer to his email.
Please dont bark at a person who is trying to make an honest living, and i will gladly answer any questions you may have here openly.

Thats the nature of our people. They are impatient. grin

1 Like

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Kog45(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello Nicho,what is the cost of BMW 320i 2006 and Audi tt 2002 to Lagos.pls you can send the pix to kunleolu1@ gmail.com.tks.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kog45: Hello Nicho,what is the cost of BMW 320i 2006 and Audi tt 2002 to Lagos.pls you can send the pix to kunleolu1@ gmail.com.tks.

Hi bro !

I sent you email, hope you like them !
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Marpol: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
nicholasdubai:

Hi bro !

I will give you the prices for the low mileage ones, with approved certificate accident free

Basic 2008 model automatic gear will land for 10,000 USD
Full option 2008 model will land for 11.500 USD

No pictures?
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Kog45(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Yea Nicho the pix are lovely,we gona do biz soon.Tks bros.

1 Like

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Marpol:

No pictures?

Please write your email, had problem upload them because of the 200kb limit
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by intanyx(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello namesake,
I must commend the good work you are doing and hope to get my next car through you. Please send pictures and total cost of Toyota Corolla S and Toyota Avensis saloon all 2004/5 model to intanyar@gmail.com. Thanks while awaiting your response.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by oadah(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls help me with the cost and pics for ford escape 2010 4wd and also toyota fortuner btw 2008-10 4wd, I need to make a choice between the 2 cars, my email add is aochiba@yahoo.com........pls I will be expecting.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
hello nick, thank you for taking your time to reply, but im a die-hard manual transmission freak angry!, the car you posted is cool but i want thre manual tranny version....thanks chief....i appreciate
nicholasdubai:

Hi bro !

What do you Think about this one, 2004 Model Gli but Automatic gear tough.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
cheksbry: hello nick, thank you for taking your time to reply, but im a die-hard manual transmission freak angry!, the car you posted is cool but i want thre manual tranny version....thanks chief....i appreciate

Let me keep an eye open for one, sometimes they appear. I will keep you posted.
In The corolla bank XLI is more easy to find in manual gear tough. and the price would be very affordable.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
oadah: Pls help me with the cost and pics for ford escape 2010 4wd and also toyota fortuner btw 2008-10 4wd, I need to make a choice between the 2 cars, my email add is aochiba@yahoo.com........pls I will be expecting.

Hi bro !

And thanks for your inquiry, I have worked a lot with both Escape and Fortuner, my advise is to go for the Fortuner 2.7 VVT-I the parts are very easy to find since the 2.7 VVT-I engine is based in many Toyota models, also as we know the VVT-I engine is very reliable.
Of course you are the one to decide , and I can provide both of the cars. But my strong advise is to go for the Fortuner.

2008 Fortuner will land for 15.200 USD
2010 Escape will land for 13.000 USD

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
intanyx: Hello namesake,
I must commend the good work you are doing and hope to get my next car through you. Please send pictures and total cost of Toyota Corolla S and Toyota Avensis saloon all 2004/5 model to intanyar@gmail.com. Thanks while awaiting your response.

Hi bro !

The Toyota Avensis is not available here, its only available in europeen countries . And the price for a 2005 Avensis is almost the same as a corolla 2007 model, so why not go for the corolla. I also have 2007 camry for good prices.

See pictures below of Corolla S 2006 and 2007 model available

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
I also want to congratulate Mr Alex from Abuja

This fine Tipper truck will be loaded next week to Nigeria

Mercedes 2631 , 2000 MODEL

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Yuroba(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2014
I just wnt to thank you for your good work and for the help you have been giving me the last 2 days.
I am happy to give my recommendation

1 Like

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 04, 2014
wow,thats really sad,let me see the xli models you have and price
nicholasdubai:

Let me keep an eye open for one, sometimes they appear. I will keep you posted.
In The corolla bank XLI is more easy to find in manual gear tough. and the price would be very affordable.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2014
how much for the corrolla s 2006 model?
nicholasdubai:

Hi bro !

The Toyota Avensis is not available here, its only available in europeen countries . And the price for a 2005 Avensis is almost the same as a corolla 2007 model, so why not go for the corolla. I also have 2007 camry for good prices.

See pictures below of Corolla S 2006 and 2007 model available

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by AMvanquish: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Hello, Please what is the price(inclusive landing cost) of toyota camry 2007, LE OR SE type to lagos? thanks
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
AMvanquish: Hello, Please what is the price(inclusive landing cost) of toyota camry 2007, LE OR SE type to lagos? thanks

Hi bro !

9000 USD will land LE/GL
10500 USD will land XLE/GLE
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
cheksbry: how much for the corrolla s 2006 model?

7000 USD will land the 2006 model
8800 USD will land the 2007 model
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by oadah(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
oadah: Pls help me with the cost and pics for ford escape 2010 4wd and also toyota fortuner btw 2008-10 4wd, I need to make a choice between the 2 cars, my email add is aochiba@yahoo.com........pls I will be expecting.

thank you for your prompt response, I have decided to go for the fortuner, kindly please confirm the cost to land the car and out of the port in lagos, and also provide me with 3 or 4 dimensions pic of the car?
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by geesunda(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
I am interested in doing business with you, here is my email address geesunda@yahoo.com. I need Honda Accord 2003 and a Toyota camry 1999.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
oadah:

thank you for your prompt response, I have decided to go for the fortuner, kindly please confirm the cost to land the car and out of the port in lagos, and also provide me with 3 or 4 dimensions pic of the car?

Hi bro !

Check your email
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
geesunda: I am interested in doing business with you, here is my email address geesunda@yahoo.com. I need Honda Accord 2003 and a Toyota camry 1999.

Hi bro !

please check your inbox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota First Lady For Sale @ Giveaway Price / Lagos Cleared, Accident Free Toks 2003 Nissan Frontier ------SOLD------ / »»» Sold!! Neat Kia Sportage 09 @ N1.4M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.