Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched (1557 Views)

See The Unbelievable Way A Couple Got Married Recently (photos) / How Do I Avoid Crowd In My Upcoming Wedding? / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by tundeayo2020: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
A couple were arrested on their wedding day
as they tie the knot after stripping unclad in the
street to campaign against San Francisco’s ban
on public indecency.

The bride Gypsy Taub, 44, and groom Jamyz
Smith, 20 were arrested within a few minutes after they exchanged vows. According to Taub: ‘This is a protest against the
indecency ban as much as it is a wedding. I
know that the people of San Francisco are
behind me.’

The service was reportedly conducted by
indecency activist George Davis, an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church. See more
photos below: After a short reading from his ‘holy book,’
entitled ‘er*tic Art,’ Davis said: ‘I pronounce
you man and wife,’ adding: ‘Kiss and
conjugate.’ ‘People celebrate in whatever way they feel
comfortable,’ one of the well-wishers of the
couple said, adding: ‘It’s a wonderful thing that
they are doing. Nobody is being hurt. Nobody
is being damaged.’ Some of the wedding party held banners
targeting the man they felt is responsible for
the introducing the ban, the unfortunately
named Scott Wiener, some of which read: ‘Mind
your own Wiener,’ ‘Scott Wiener should be
aware of his own shortcomings.’ Taub was later issued a citation and released
provided that she put the gown back on.

source : www.naij.com/news/54762.html

Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by tundeayo2020: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
more pic

Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by Nabilah: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Crazy!
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
I can sight 2 nairAlanderzs grin grin grin
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by psucc(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re-creating the history of Sodom.
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by slimthugchimee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Booty butt chic: I can sight 2 nairAlanderzs grin grin grin
yea booty boot chic and booty boot nigger
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by omoayeni1(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2013
God have mercy
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wetin be dis?
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
slimthugchimee: yea booty boot chic and booty boot nigger
grin grin grin. Phuck u Goat grin grin grin
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by lilian0687(f): 5:11am On Dec 24, 2013
Can this marriage produce any good thing?
Re: Couple Arrested After They Got Married Completely Núde While Crowd Watched by tundeayo2020: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
@lilian hahahahahaha as in?

(1) (Reply)

Free Wedding Cakes / Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers / Need Souvenirs For Your Events? Talk To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.