Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1036457 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
chizzy94: NELDRIZZY JUST LOST ALL THE RESPECT I HAD FOR HIM THIS NIGHT.
Issokay bro! You re a man, I must salute your courage and integrity. Continue to be yourself. But I'll advice; don't take it hard on neldrizzy, I know kulkatty has appologised to him, but he could have presented the matter well other than covering her up, but nevertheless; all this are things we learn from. You guys are brothers and your respect towards each other remains UPHELD

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: Harsh tag for "comebackkulkatty"................. #comebackkulkatty!
i can't say if she's lyin or sayin d truth but d little i no of her i think she deserved to be heard out.besides she knows about naruto that's a plus for me.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
PietroRico: I have a friend running the pre degrEe programme atm
In uniben? Wow! I was initially thinking they don't!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ryota: i can't say if she's lyin or sayin d truth but d little i no of her i think she deserved to be heard out.besides she knows about naruto that's a plus for me.
ryota, are u on bbm or whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by PietroRico(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: In uniben? Wow! I was initially thinking they don't!
soRry oo. They don't!!!
Na part time my mind dey go all this while.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
benromeo39: ryota, are u on bbm or whatsapp?
no o none.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Neldrizzy is an Asss, yes am stupid, am foolish, call me whatever itz all good... i stand for the truth,........ i tank God for the wonderful contacts i av made here, you all are great and wonderful pple, Lord knows i respect, love and cherish you all.. i believe i av left a legacy here ( either good or bad i don't know) we all ought 2 be vindicated but no chance was given.... See you guys some other time... TONIGHT I TAKE MY LEAVE i rilly wish i could stay, but its time to face some other challenges!!! #bows with respect #God bless you all #waving my hands

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: bro kulkatty was never wrong... We were WRONG... The suspicious account was some1 close to her and probably share almost d same thing with her, you all know she wouldn't do such a thing! Let's call a spade a spade...
I'm a very truthfull person and can be a lawyer at times.... To prove your assertion right/wrong: the monicker "mizlipsealed" is undoubtably owned by kulkatty with the evidence the screenshot provided...... That day the insult occurred wasn't the first time the acct appeared here, so in this light; she must have known that somebody is using her monicker, and why didn't she report the issue? If she knew this and kept mute, then its a conspiracy between she and her allerged friend. If it was herself using the monicker; why did she disguise? If she didn't have ulterior motive(s)?...... And finally and most technical: when the so called "mizlipsealed" acct did that insult; why did she keep mute then? And when chizzy94 later caught her act; why didn't she cry out to prove her innocence instantly and openly and explain herself?.................. With these count charges; If I was the judge! But anyway: kulkatty just come back, you are forgiven!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ryota: i can't say if she's lyin or sayin d truth but d little i no of her i think she deserved to be heard out.besides she knows about naruto that's a plus for me.
She just wouldn't come out and air her views, that's the annoying thing...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Zedicusdgreat: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Is this uniben admission thread or Facebook? ??

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Neldrizzy is an Asss, yes am stupid, am foolish, call me whatever itz all good... i stand for the truth,........ i tank God for the wonderful contacts i av made here, you all are great and wonderful pple, Lord knows i respect, love and cherish you all.. i believe i av left a legacy here ( either good or bad i don't know) we all ought 2 be vindicated but no chance was given.... See you guys some other time... TONIGHT I TAKE MY LEAVE i rilly wish i could stay, but its time to face some other challenges!!! #bows with respect #God bless you all #waving my hands
Its not a wise decision, trust me. Be patient; y'all including kulkatty will be here smilling tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by jaymejate: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
i cnt even hear mysef in here again sad

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ryota(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: She just wouldn't come out and air her views, that's the annoying thing...
well she's welcome back anytime.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
chizzy94:
I ain't taking sh*t hard on anyone. I just found it hilarious really. Even a primary one student wouldn't swallow that story in hook, line and sinker mehn.

Now I know those who will always stand their ground when push comes to shove.

Thanks anyway smiley!
Standards are not always flexible!!! Have u handled a girl? Sometimes u go hard on her; next moment u could start petting her. Women are precious n are delicate to handle, don't try to put them in your shoes as a man, they are more emotional than u think.... What neldrizzy was trying to do was to make her feel important oncemore again, she isn't emotionally capable again to face the harsh beefs from the angry thread.... Neldrizzy knows the truth but he understood the psychological workings of a woman and wanted to strenghten her.................. The greatest strenght and confidence you can give to a woman is to acknowledge her relevance.......... I'm not saying we should compromise our integrity when a woman is involved, but sometimes let our conscience, intuition, introspection guide our judgment. Remember we are one big family here. I'm not supporting her, but I'm being factual. We learn everyday, everymoment. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lol, e don do abeg. Chizzy94 and neldrizzy go settle d ish. This thing is becoming too consistent, the thread moves only when there is a fight, abeg, whether kulkatty dey guilty or not, she is always welcome here, let's bury the hatchet.on to the next thing, someone should bring up something lively.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: Standards are not always flexible!!! Have u handled a girl? Sometimes u go hard on her; next moment u could start petting her. Women are precious n are delicate to handle, don't try to put them in your shoes as a man, they are more emotional than u think.... What neldrizzy was trying to do was to make her feel important oncemore again, she isn't emotionally capable again to face the harsh beefs from the angry thread.... Neldrizzy knows the truth but he understood the psychological workings of a woman and wanted to strenghten her.................. The greatest strenght and confidence you can give to a woman is to acknowledge her relevance.......... I'm not saying we should compromise our integrity when a woman is involved, but sometimes let our conscience, intuition, introspection guide our judgment. Remember we are one big family here. I'm not supporting her, but I'm being factual. We learn everyday, everymoment. Cheers!
#maximum respect

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ryota: well she's welcome back anytime.
Yes o... Hm, am just tired of typing o. I've been typing since....

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
chizzy94: NELDRIZZY JUST LOST [size=18pt]ALL[/size] THE RESPECT I HAD FOR HIM THIS NIGHT.
mhen it aint worth it...trust me!
if neldrizzy- the same person that laid claims and supplied supporting evidence to show that kulkatty has been the one behind the mzsealedlips saga has now come out to say that he made a mistake, i think we should hear him out..

i understand why you are infuriated- i guess its because you think she apologized and he's now trying to cover her tracks up. well!! neldrizzy! i hope i'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by PietroRico(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Deep sigh. Lol.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
benromeo39: Lol, e don do abeg. Chizzy94 and neldrizzy go settle d ish. This thing is becoming too consistent, the thread moves only when there is a fight, abeg, whether kulkatty dey guilty or not, she is always welcome here, let's bury the hatchet.on to the next thing, someone should bring up something lively.
I brought article o, 7 is ok tho, but hope I can type o...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Watin happen slf?(Nt askin for stories) guys this nairaland and this a thread. Dnt take anytin dat is pasted or said by anyone personally. Sme say or do smetin just to add fun and make d thread move. I dnt knw mizpleead or kullykat niether do I knw ned but what am sure of is dat anytin dey say or do is just for fun. We r brothers and sisters sme take jokes far more dan normal but wat shuld b on our mind is dat is all a joke either far or near#ojingbesince2012thread.one love

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
drizzytee:
mhen it aint worth it...trust me!
if neldrizzy- the same person that laid claims and supplied supporting evidence to show that kulkatty has been the one behind the mzsealedlips mzlipsealed saga has now come out to say that he made a mistake, i think we should hear him out..

i understand why you are infuriated- i guess its because you think she apologized and he's now trying to cover her tracks up. well!! neldrizzy! i hope i'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: Yes! Better start n correct it now.... The DOB in ur waec result is not correct? And u want to correct it? To match with the one on ur birth certificate? Just go to waec office with ur birth certificate n they 'll tell u what to do n they rectify it. Also check if your names are also correct.... Note:... NO Abbreviated names, nor must different middle name appear on your documents. Thanks!
what if i can't find my birth certificate for screening?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: Yes! Better start n correct it now.... The DOB in ur waec result is not correct? And u want to correct it? To match with the one on ur birth certificate? Just go to waec office with ur birth certificate n they 'll tell u what to do n they rectify it. Also check if your names are also correct.... Note:... NO Abbreviated names, nor must different middle name appear on your documents. Thanks!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: #maximum respect
I understand.... This is not the time to feel weak n depressed. This is the time to kick on strong 'cos that's what you 're equal to.... Cheers!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
case closed!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alikaxon: I brought article o, 7 is ok tho, but hope I can type o...
lol, me too.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pprovost:
go to any court around u and get an affidavit.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pprovost:
You go to any court of law to swear an "affidavit of age declaration"
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Panoply:

Hi sweet charm,

You know what? A guy over here thinks that the bolded fits better into your posh accent/writing. wink

Cheers!tongue
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.