Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,933 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1039712 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Time to fly out. Night, everyone.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2014
how was the war,,, just observing
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by NelsonOjo(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Mehnnnn........#COLD NIGHT.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 1:44am On Sep 13, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

Fvcking true grin
it depnds on d suprvisors. D03 ws d bst centre 4 d pume. 65min ws wat wi used 4 our pume
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chimhigher(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2014
ItsAaliyah:
*shrugs*
The least we can do is manage it. It holds our future after all. cheesy
C UR MOUTH..MANAGE..WELL U CAN TURN DOWN UR ADMISN ND GO 2 A PRIVATE UNI..UR POPSI NA BABA OLOWO...FYI COMPANIES NO DEY USE UNIBEN CERT PLAY..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 2:50am On Sep 13, 2014
polz here z nospell whatsap cntact add him asap d guy wi definitely b of a great help 07035787515
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by ItsAaliyah: 3:03am On Sep 13, 2014
chimhigher: C UR MOUTH..MANAGE..WELL U CAN TURN DOWN UR ADMISN ND GO 2 A PRIVATE UNI..UR POPSI NA BABA OLOWO...FYI COMPANIES NO DEY USE UNIBEN CERT PLAY..

Who is arguing about Uniben Certificate? undecided

All I said was compared other "big universities" Uniben lags behind these days. In both infrastructure and comfort. Don't interfere if you don't understand the argument. undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by viccipedia: 4:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Uniben this, Oau that. Nigerians always complaining without action, if you don't like your condItion then do something about it. Most of US YOU would not have been born if life was a bed of roses. If them increase schools fees now, una go strike. Just like I tell young people who think Nigeria is a failed state, well Ghana is there. Despite all these mentioned flaws, you still chose to compete with over 1.5million other students in jamb and 14thousand in postutme. Please behave yourselves
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Suley316: Yo! Bruhs and laeDs if I want to collect my Gce certificate how, where and what is required .... Give me details on the process #please #urgent
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Titeb(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Okay! Houses that are nearer to school are scarce right?
pweetyz: ..Nhat rili..it's just a #50 t.fare nd about a 10 minz walk if u don't want to take a cab
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by ahika(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Oveyobaba: mr ahika please what about ppl whose passport size iz nt 1*1. And for the record i corrected my waec certificate in 2 hours

I don't think it'll mean much as far as it's red bad ground and a passport . You don't expect clearance officers to bring out rulers and start measuring everybody's passport. (I think Godwin10 has given a conclusive ans b4)

You did d correction in 2hrs? At where? How much? I'm asking cos I went to their office in Ojo, Alaba Int'l to collect my original certificate in the process I asked the attendant if I can add my native name (since my native name was omitted in my GCE). She told me that I can't. I asked her more than 5times to be sure, she was even getting infuriated so I had to hold my peace

One more thing, nxt time it's ''Ahika'' do me a favour nxt time by omitting the ''mr''
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by ahika(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Suley316: Yo! Bruhs and laeDs if I want to collect my Gce certificate how, where and what is required .... Give me details on the process #please #urgent

the onilne result, 4 passports,(altho u'll need 1, jst carry 4), 2k (but go with 3k excluding t fare). Go very early as early as 8 o'clock coz they have a particular amount of people they attend to daily and once it get to that number, u'll be asked to come back the nxt day even tho the time is 11am.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by evergreen101010: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2014
(wadup people!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Javanian: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
pweetyz: ..thanks dear..i'm certain ion know you though cos you must have left b4 i got admitted cos u guyz had your val in july nd the new students were admitted in september..might be a coincidence though..where in ph do you stay nd also what hostel in ekosodin cos i stayed at lively hostel during my pume
bdw..i was in charity house..do you know PERE??..your security prefect of your set..she was my school grandma..you guys enjoyed the school when it was fun nd wicked..while we just heard the gists..the rate at which teachers have excess rep these days eh..even corpers sef..FGC PH is truly a changed school..i think i'll forever miss it though..

loool. I was also in charity house and yes i know Pere. Yeah, we left before you guys came in. I also heard the school had changed a lot. Corpers?? Rep?? Looool. We were the last that really understood the tradition of that school. Perhaps you must have heard the school was once bad, it wasn't as bad as what you heard, it was worse! But change is inevitable and we saw it coming. We knew the school would eventually turn out like this. What about Ms Kalaya, Mr ikolodo, Mrs Inoma are they still there? Heard rumuors that Ikolodo was transfered.
Heard you guys even wore blazers and shoes to school and even your school fees were hiked. Damn!

I stay at Excel hostel at Ekosodin, very close to the back gate.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Marverick(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
chizzy94:
Negro Please!

Stop this Uniben d*ck riding and face the facts.
Uniben is not some el-Dorado afterall.
hahahahaha u guys amuse me,argueing bout whether uniben is d best or not won't decrease d price of garri in june 12,dats sort of sentimental but looking at it logically I wud Say finishing frm a fedral university sorta gives u an edge in da labour market datz all dat matters bcuz it won't help u wen looking 4 jobs and u start argueing u shud be given a job cuz d university u attended is da best,I am not going to say uniben is da best I also respect other schools like OAU,UNILAG,UI etc but people hv different reasons 4 going to Different universities , 4 me I went 4 uniben cuz it wz da only university Offering PHARM.D,if unilag or other schools were offering it,I cud hv put in 4 them,fget bout whether BIU or unilag is da best, da real focus shud be on self improvment,try to finish wit a good grad(wil not rily mk u more succesful) ,think big and hv a dream and a vision of where u see urself in some years time,get a masters if neccesary,for those who dream of starting a business follow ur heart and try to open dat dream company u hv bin thinking bout,wen u think of life and reality dis way u wud see dat ur university being da best dosnt hold much significance cuz as a uniben graduate friend of mine once said ;when u finish and graduate u ARE ON YOUR OWN ,don't mind my long epistle guys...............hala madrid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
viccipedia: Uniben this, Oau that. Nigerians always complaining without action, if you don't like your condItion then do something about it. Most of US YOU would not have been born if life was a bed of roses. If them increase schools fees now, una go strike. Just like I tell young people who think Nigeria is a failed state, well Ghana is there. Despite all these mentioned flaws, you still chose to compete with over 1.5million other students in jamb and 14thousand in postutme. Please behave yourselves
..Well said..
me ion know about you guyz woh buh i've always loved uniben since mha js3..mostly because it was the best in nigeria at the time though..buh even when it dropped..nothing changed mha mind which is why i'm willing to endure the stress of travelling from ph to benin..no school can be 100% owk..nothing is perfect remember?..UNIBEN ALL THE WAY..if u don't like it change it..if u can't leave..if u don't want to SHUT THE HELL UP..my oga neldrizzy..i troway salute..this is the kind of person uniben needs
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Marverick(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Titeb: Okay! Houses that are nearer to school are scarce right?
I wil advice to hv an informat pehaps a friend in any of these areas pehaps SSQ,JSQ, etc so dat u can be informed wen an accomodatuon slot is avilable cuzz truss me u ure nt Da only one who wants these accomodation slots grin ,as per d prices 55-90k is da norm,u wud be luck to get at 55k though,datz da little I know,anybody wit more info cud shed more light on this
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Javanian:

loool. I was also in charity house and yes i know Pere. Yeah, we left before you guys came in. I also heard the school had changed a lot. Corpers?? Rep?? Looool. We were the last that really understood the tradition of that school. Perhaps you must have heard the school was once bad, it wasn't as bad as what you heard, it was worse! But change is inevitable and we saw it coming. We knew the school would eventually turn out like this. What about Ms Kalaya, Mr ikolodo, Mrs Inoma are they still there? Heard rumuors that Ikolodo was transfered.
Heard you guys even wore blazers and shoes to school and even your school fees were hiked. Damn!

I stay at Excel hostel at Ekosodin, very close to the back gate.
..Charity house is another story now sef..8th position in thhe inter-house sports twice in a role..we're still the neatest though cos miss kalaya trained us well b4 we left..i doubt this set will continue vhat way though cos they didn't experience miss kalayaz touch..i'll miss that woman eh..sth terrible happened to her..she fell so ill after they re-shuffled the house mistresses..she had to stop school for a rili long time and i heard her tell iko that it was her mum who bathes..the once very agile miss kalaya is now like a broomstick..imagine an illness from my ss2 till i left nd shez still not owk.
the 2013 set spoilt the school completely..imagine ss3 students tuck in to dinning..we stopped that in our set sha..buh school was no longer sweet..i used to look up to owning school in ss1 cos of wah ah wz seein buh in ss2..it was just 4 d freedom..
well this present ma p is a money monger..the woman doubled our boarding fee..nd put so much load on the pta we started paying for meal subsidy..we also paid 1k for chickens on sunday..we eat hot meals now though cos they now use coolers not pots
mrs inoma is ever so cool and beautiful..although she neva taught me i still love her gentle nature..mr iko has been promoted nd transferred..heard hez going to be a vp in a school somewhere..mrs orumade was also transferred..miss solomon is the new snr boarding house master..luckily for this present set..ma p was promoted too..hope the new one won't be worse..
well fgc is less fun buh way more disciplined sha..it's all in the past though..now uniben all the way
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by polz(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
viccipedia: Uniben this, Oau that. Nigerians always complaining without action, if you don't like your condItion then do something about it. Most of US YOU would not have been born if life was a bed of roses. If them increase schools fees now, una go strike. Just like I tell young people who think Nigeria is a failed state, well Ghana is there. Despite all these mentioned flaws, you still chose to compete with over 1.5million other students in jamb and 14thousand in postutme. Please behave yourselves
I second dz
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2014
chue: emma2cute lol huge tunes

Xpecially d collaba
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by polz(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Doctor21: polz here z nospell whatsap cntact add him asap d guy wi definitely b of a great help 07035787515
#appreciated
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Javanian: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2014
pweetyz: ..Charity house is another story now sef..8th position in thhe inter-house sports twice in a role..we're still the neatest though cos miss kalaya trained us well b4 we left..i doubt this set will continue vhat way though cos they didn't experience miss kalayaz touch..i'll miss that woman eh..sth terrible happened to her..she fell so ill after they re-shuffled the house mistresses..she had to stop school for a rili long time and i heard her tell iko that it was her mum who bathes..the once very agile miss kalaya is now like a broomstick..imagine an illness from my ss2 till i left nd shez still not owk.
the 2013 set spoilt the school completely..imagine ss3 students tuck in to dinning..we stopped that in our set sha..buh school was no longer sweet..i used to look up to owning school in ss1 cos of wah ah wz seein buh in ss2..it was just 4 d freedom..
well this present ma p is a money monger..the woman doubled our boarding fee..nd put so much load on the pta we started paying for meal subsidy..we also paid 1k for chickens on sunday..we eat hot meals now though cos they now use coolers not pots
mrs inoma is ever so cool and beautiful..although she neva taught me i still love her gentle nature..mr iko has been promoted nd transferred..heard hez going to be a vp in a school somewhere..mrs orumade was also transferred..miss solomon is the new snr boarding house master..luckily for this present set..ma p was promoted too..hope the new one won't be worse..
well fgc is less fun buh way more disciplined sha..it's all in the past though..now uniben all the way

Really sad hearing the Kalaya's story, heard she was sick but never knew it was this critical. She was a really nice person if you could look beyond her adamant nature. Lest i forget, i stay at Elelenwo in PH although i now spend the better part of my year in Benin. Can we hook up off Nairaland? Whatsapp? Facebook?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
chimhigher: C UR MOUTH..MANAGE..WELL U CAN TURN DOWN UR ADMISN ND GO 2 A PRIVATE UNI..UR POPSI NA BABA OLOWO...FYI COMPANIES NO DEY USE UNIBEN CERT PLAY..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
pweetyz: ..Well said..
me ion know about you guyz woh buh i've always loved uniben since mha js3..mostly because it was the best in nigeria at the time though..buh even when it dropped..nothing changed mha mind which is why i'm willing to endure the stress of travelling from ph to benin..no school can be 100% owk..nothing is perfect remember?..UNIBEN ALL THE WAY..if u don't like it change it..if u can't leave..if u don't want to SHUT THE HELL UP..my oga neldrizzy..i troway salute..this is the kind of person uniben needs

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Javanian:

Really sad hearing the Kalaya's story, heard she was sick but never knew it was this critical. She was a really nice person if you could look beyond her adamant nature. Lest i forget, i stay at Elelenwo in PH although i now spend the better part of my year in Benin. Can we hook up off Nairaland? Whatsapp? Facebook?
..I think i know vher..phones not so good though so my whatsapp nd facebook are sorta inaccessible..i stay at d/line though..plus i meant mr solomon earlier
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Javanian:

Really sad hearing the Kalaya's story, heard she was sick but never knew it was this critical. She was a really nice person if you could look beyond her adamant nature. Lest i forget, i stay at Elelenwo in PH although i now spend the better part of my year in Benin.[s] Can we hook up off Nairaland? Whatsapp? Facebook?[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.