Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,900 members, 7,863,096 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1039744 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Tessy10: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Savigne(f): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Neldrizzy: young lady, nice having you around once again!!!, and there is nothing new for now, some peeps are still waiting for the release of 2nd batch, after then we would knw the next step of action either clearance or wich ever one!! !
thanx alot
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
P'square Album tho!! Matured music, do.PE Lyrics, powerful production, great collabs.. These guys are 2nd to none wen it comes 2 love song!! i can't rilly pick ma favourite cus they are all good music!!! #Rating 95% ........ Hala if you want the link 2 download all the songs!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
chizzy94:
LOL.
Honourable my side dey alright.
How your own side??
`
Bros my side bam just dey observe area #street...na so
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Neldrizzy: P'square Album tho!! Matured music, do.PE Lyrics, powerful production, great collabs.. These guys are 2nd to none wen it comes 2 love song!! i can't rilly pick ma favourite cus they are all good music!!! #Rating 95% ........ Hala if you want the link 2 download all the songs!

Album wey just come out ina don get link to download free of charge nigerians and free things sha i hail ooo
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Album wey just come out ina don get link to download free of charge nigerians and free things sha i hail ooo
Loll. This is 9ja cheesy cheesy cheesy frosh album of the year cool
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
chizzy94:
You and street sha cheesycheesycheesy.
Make I carry you go Compton, Queensbridge, Los Angeles, New Harlem, Brooklyn, Detroit et al.
Make you see street cool .

Bros when make i come collect ticket make we go i do arrange bag ooo bros
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
HonourablePomk: pweetyz oya start that diary and dont forget we all here are gonna meet after clearance chizzy94 my guy i see u dey view the diary btw how your side na
..I definitely won't..counting on meeting all nairalanders on uniben thread if possible though..i've got a really complicated life..still hope you find the diary interesting though
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll. This is 9ja cheesy cheesy cheesy frosh album of the year cool

me go soon listen all very soon night bros
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
pweetyz: ..I definitely won't..counting on meeting all nairalanders on uniben thread if possible though..i've got a really complicated life..still hope you find the diary interesting though

You cant remain faceless baby take it or leave it if you dont meet us we will meet you grin grin grin soo long its that faculty of law tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
aaronson: chizzy would provide you more reasons to clear you out your confusion,while waiting on him,ask yourself this question...........what is the difference between the wrong and the wrong? Meaning,I'm Christian and I see you as muslim being wrong and you as a muslim see my christianity as being wrong so again,what's the difference between the wrong and the wrong?
..This has really got me pondering..i think i've figured sth out though..religions mostly confuse the populace and leads ppl the wrong way..i know the criticism i receive daily and the questions i have to answer daily cos i'm a catholic..the thing there is that the catholic church does not derive its doctrines from the bible alone buh also from the sacred teachings of the church nd sth i can't rem now.(can't find my confirmation note)..so sorry uniben threaders..i do know that this is meant for the religion forum buh i plead to be pardoned..thanks
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2014
chizzy94:
Chill first.
Make I get some stuffs right, my green especially then we go ball cool.

lol YES BOSS your boy is waiting lol night bros tomorrow na church

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Neldrizzy: P'square Album tho!! Matured music, do.PE Lyrics, powerful production, great collabs.. These guys are 2nd to none wen it comes 2 love song!! i can't rilly pick ma favourite cus they are all good music!!! #Rating 95% ........ Hala if you want the link 2 download all the songs!
. Pls do post d link
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2014
judys17: Newly admitted tø study law in uniben,If you were admitted tø study law or you knw sumone dat was gven admission tø study law in uniben Þℓs here is м¥ tel:+2348108131353 you can whatsapp me wit it, BB PIN: 225fdc96.......tanx
..I was admitted to study law buh can't whatsapp or pm you due to a phone ish i'm having right now..bdw what was your state and aggregate

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 12:37am On Sep 14, 2014
Happy sunday
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2014
pweetyz: ..This has really got me pondering..i think i've figured sth out though..religions mostly confuse the populace and leads ppl the wrong way..i know the criticism i receive daily and the questions i have to answer daily cos i'm a catholic..the thing there is that the catholic church does not derive its doctrines from the bible alone buh also from the sacred teachings of the church nd sth i can't rem now.(can't find my confirmation note)..so sorry uniben threaders..i do know that this is meant for the religion forum buh i plead to be pardoned..thanks

Regardless of whatever thread,its the conversation that matters,I never had nothing to do with this uniben thread cus I'm already a student here in UNIBEN,notification got my attention to your confusion cus I get notified when people I follow on here gets quoted,speaking about religion,I could go on and on to prove to you religion was made by man to instill fear in man so to make man governable and controllable politically and in order ramifications,reason why? Cus Man is naturally wilder than the wildest animal you know cus man thinks so religion was brought about to tame man of his wild nature....#make researches,read the bible logically although those 66verses of the people were somehow amended like a constitution.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by stanliwise(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Documents that would be required 4 uniben clearance (as of 2013/2014):

1.ssce result and a new scratch card 4 confirmation.
2.jamb admission letter
3.jamb result
4.birth cert or age declaration
5.local govt origin cert.
6.affidavit of good conduct.
7.Affidavit of non memba of secret cult.
8.guarantor letter
9.acceptance letter.
10.Enough red backgroud passports(24 copies above
of size 1"x1" or a bigger size.)
please get this things ready at all cost

NOTE:
departmental clearance also require money. Course
registration from which you will be given textbooks.
Prepare like 200k for everything, clear on time, pay school fee.
And apply 4 hostel(no school fee,no hostel)
finally,make sure ur credential are correct n accurate in SPELLING
OF UR NAME N DATE OF BIRTH.any mistake or
differences will delay or at worst terminate ur
admision clearance
You can add to the list.

GOOD MORNING.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2014
stanliwise: Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Documents that would be required 4 uniben clearance (as of 2013/2014):

1.ssce result and a new scratch card 4 confirmation.
2.jamb admission letter
3.jamb result
4.birth cert or age declaration
5.local govt origin cert.
6.affidavit of good conduct.
7.Affidavit of non memba of secret cult.
8.guarantor letter
9.acceptance letter.
10.Enough red backgroud passports(24 copies above
of size 1"x1" or a bigger size.)
please get this things ready at all cost

NOTE:
departmental clearance also require money. Course
registration from which you will be given textbooks.
Prepare like 200k for everything, clear on time, pay school fee.
And apply 4 hostel(no school fee,no hostel)
finally,make sure ur credential are correct n accurate in SPELLING
OF UR NAME N DATE OF BIRTH.any mistake or
differences will delay or at worst terminate ur
admision clearance

You can add to the list.
Saw that it was the original ssce cert or statement of result
also note that it's the original jamb result i.e the one with your passport embedded on it
you also need a letter of reference from an important member of the society e.g a lawyer,civil servant,priest,etc
i did read somewhere that we needed 6 copies each of the above document
plus do you mean 24 copies of the passport and does it have to be the one we used for the pume cos i've lost mine
thanks a lot though

GOOD MORNING.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by RichieBrown(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2014
chue: Hey Everyone,Its been a while.I would love to follow this thread,but the chit chat is too much for me to handle....Anyhw sha I dey hail everybody
Neldrizzy you and this your Uniben infatuation sha.....How is it going?
Pls any newly admitted Mass comm student here?....And pls anyone with info about the whole admission process(like when its starting and all that)should pls help out,I cant travel to Benin dis period.

Newly admitted mass comm at yur service
yo!! mass comm admitted student here
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Yeah the both of us just got admission to study political science and public administration and the brochure said at least a credit in maths but he had d7 in maths but me i dont have economics although it was not stated in the brochure and i checked their site they accept Commerce as a social science subject and they said eng,maths,govt + 1 social science(i chose commerce for this) and any other subject(i chose account for this)
Hmmm just pray he gets lucky when meeting the clearance officers. Though he could combine result that's if he wrote neco.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2014
@Neldrizzy..thanks a lot dear..i just read your diary..it's rili cool..are you still in benin??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good afternoon everyone.
After i decided to be a silent follower of this thread,i have noticed alot of thing,and i want to say these these.Before i start,take note of the following:
1. I am not writting out of jealousy
2. I could have written this privately to the person,but i feel other people can also find this important.
Leggo

PRIDE

I noticed someone here with this irritating habit.He carries himself with so much arrogance that sometime i LOL,but like kemit. . "ts non of my business" grin. I only wanna reming the person that studying a good course is not a guarantee that you are going to be successful. Studying me dicine or law does not me you must end up a doctor or a lawyer.Let us remember that whatever talent we have is given to us by God and he can take it back whenever he wants. Also,the life we are living is also his. . He can also take that back anytime. Why annoy God with your pride? What if he decides to take the wisdom he gave you away? What if he takes your life away. . What will your pride count for? In the words of the late Joan Rivers "immediately a man is born,he is old enough to die". I can go on and on but i dont want to get you bored. . But let us try to be humble. . It pays.

To we waiting for 2nd list
Let us not lose hope,let us keep praying.we will get in by God's grace. It may not be our preferred course but "we go enter shaa" lol. Timaya didnt go to the university atall,but he is way richer than the average doctor,engineer or lawyer. No one knows tomorrow. I believe God has plans for everyone of us.

for those that wont be admitted
sadly,not all of us will be admitted. If you are not,it is not the end of the world. Pick yourself us and try again. In 2pac's words "life goes on"
p.s: dont mind my punctuations,i really didnt pay attention to it. .or maybe i dont know english

midasbliss. .dont worry you will get married to me,but that is after we graduate cheesy

S/O to my closest pals here
naijaboiy,Gbemi00,flawlessS,Neldrizzy,Suley136,Chizzy94. .peace. .glory glory Manutd.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Tayeurhobo: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Those who are already admitted should write their aggregate score and their course admitted to, so that those waiting for second list should know their chance of getting admitted.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
chizzy94: 3Coins Nice write-up!
Let me quote Neldrizzy "Keep Hope Alive." #Goddey.

Thanks for the shout out.
But you fuc.ked up sha sad, you never told me you listen to Makaveli smileysmileywink.
He's my nigga you know cool.
Guys who quote Pac are >>> smiley.

Enjoy the Sunday bruh! cool
i love Tupac man. . .that guy just makes me feel good. .i feel in love with his songs when i heard "thugs mansion" there is no known genre that fits that song.so,i call it "rap-blues" lol. . .and you are welcome bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by ahika(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
In Summary

3coins: Good afternoon everyone.
i have noticed alot of thing,PRIDE

I noticed someone here with this irritating habit.He carries himself with so much arrogance that sometime i LOL, Let us remember that whatever talent we have is given to us by God and he can take it back whenever he wants. . . try to be humble. . It payss

Let us not lose hope,let us keep praying.we will get in by God's grace. It may not be our preferred course but "we go enter shaa" lol.

sadly,not all of us will be admitted. If you are not,it is not the end of the world. Pick yourself us and try again.

so on point
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
ahika: In Summary

so on point
gracias
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
3coins: Good afternoon everyone.
After i decided to be a silent follower of this thread,i have noticed alot of thing,and i want to say these these.Before i start,take note of the following:
1. I am not writting out of jealousy
2. I could have written this privately to the person,but i feel other people can also find this important.
Leggo

PRIDE

I noticed someone here with this irritating habit.He carries himself with so much arrogance that sometime i LOL,but like kemit. . "ts non of my business" grin. I only wanna reming the person that studying a good course is not a guarantee that you are going to be successful. Studying me dicine or law does not me you must end up a doctor or a lawyer.Let us remember that whatever talent we have is given to us by God and he can take it back whenever he wants. Also,the life we are living is also his. . He can also take that back anytime. Why annoy God with your pride? What if he decides to take the wisdom he gave you away? What if he takes your life away. . What will your pride count for? In the words of the late Joan Rivers "immediately a man is born,he is old enough to die". I can go on and on but i dont want to get you bored. . But let us try to be humble. . It pays.

Let us not lose hope,let us keep praying.we will get in by God's grace. It may not be our preferred course but "we go enter shaa" lol. Timaya didnt go to the university atall,but he is way richer than the average doctor,engineer or lawyer. No one knows tomorrow. I believe God has plans for everyone of us.

sadly,not all of us will be admitted. If you are not,it is not the end of the world. Pick yourself us and try again. In 2pac's words "life goes on"
p.s: dont mind my punctuations,i really didnt pay attention to it. .or maybe i dont know english

midasbliss. .dont worry you will get married to me,but that is after we graduate cheesy

S/O to my closest pals here
naijaboiy,Gbemi00,flawlessS,Neldrizzy,Suley136,Chizzy94. .peace. .glory glory Manutd.
brother you have spoken well.. God bless you!!! i would have love to analyse ur write up but some pple who carries diasef like a semi-god might mis- interpret ma words.. Especially that "PRIDE" you emphasis on! i rilly love it.. They don't PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.. #GGMU grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.