Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1061107 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2014
Nimen:

please meet her by evening today at the place, so we'll close this thingy.

You'll have to take some pictures with her.
Abeg ah get other thread's ah gotta maintain before ah sleep.
So mek we close this topic abeg, thanks

No problem benromeo39 where art thou
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 12, 2014
HonourablePomk and chizzy94 are free to meet her.

If she doesn't post all the necessary contacts for immediate verification, then case closed.

Time to ascend.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2014
benromeo39:
cheese balls, u don Fvcq up.

I be wan expose the attention-starved gay newt in a grand style.

Well, it's been done, your discerning eyes are still as sharp as ever.

Cc: drizzytee, naijaboiy and kelvindim. (make I go corner go laugh).
Omo...wetin dey shele?

I hope say I no late o? cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chilledbarbie(f): 2:37am On Nov 12, 2014
kelvindim:
Okay you can now go to bed now. If really you are real you don't have to take all our harsh post to heart. You're plain stubborn and that's the bitter truth. You ought to have vindicated yourself for long now and all of this matter would have tranquilised by now. We've dealt with pseudonyms in the past as in your case, you are to be confirmed today at dawn. So go to bed now.

Okay
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by herald9: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Nimen:

benromeo39
herald9
note this, those living close should chose a place and meet her...
Fact is chilledbarbie you're scarred on this thread, please don't post till some of us meet you.
Thanks
I'm staying down south

I think Romeo and Honourable will be able to handle that.

I'll sure hang around to see the climax...cause I was filled with rage when chizzy dropped this bomb...now I'm passionate towards his cause. cool
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:39am On Nov 12, 2014
benromeo39:
HonourablePomk and chizzy94 are free to meet her.

If she doesn't post all the necessary contacts for immediate verification, then case closed.

Time to ascend.

I get one kind feeling like dpharm talk she might be real though
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Omo...wetin dey shele?

you overlate[sic] cheesy

Na this mumu nigga wey dey upload other people pictures to gain likes nai come up him game open female account.

I don tell am make im post jamb reg and whatsapp contact, d mumu dey insist say she nur post.

I don free am jawe, nur be yesterday dem born me.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2014
herald9:

I'm staying down south

I think Romeo and Honourable will be able to handle that.

I'll sure hang around to see the climax...cause I was filled with rage when chizzy dropped this bomb...now I'm passionate towards his cause. cool

if he agrees no p
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 2:41am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Omo...wetin dey shele?

You missed!
Horror film is about wrapping up. Sorry, you came late. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 12, 2014
HonourablePomk:

I get one kind feeling like dpharm talk she might be real though
This bros take style naive o.

Person nur fit post common jamb reg, na meet she go come meet you? U sef.

Forget the ish jor, na she know.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:44am On Nov 12, 2014
benromeo39:
This bros take style naive o.

Person nur fit post common jamb reg, na meet she go come meet you? U sef.

Forget the ish jor, na she know.

Alright no problem NAIVE ? ? ? You know say i street pass you
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 2:45am On Nov 12, 2014
eekwem:
undecided *think:omo i really need to start knwing pple b4 i get to uniben and be like jjc* hey every1 've being observing... but would like to get fully intoto(even though i'm nt always online) grin
welcome guy, medical biochem?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2014
benromeo39:
you overlate[sic] cheesy

Na this mumu nigga wey dey upload other people pictures to gain likes nai come up him game open female account.

I don tell am make im post jamb reg and whatsapp contact, d mumu dey insist say she nur post.

I don free am jawe, nur be yesterday dem born me.
hahahahaha...chai grin

Una get clue to who the niqqur be?

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:48am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

hahahahaha...chai grin

Trace chizzy post
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 2:48am On Nov 12, 2014
kelvindim:
You missed!
Horror film is about wrapping up. Sorry, you came late. cheesy

Dang!!!

I'll have to go back a few pages to start reading.

Please which page do I start from exactly? cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:49am On Nov 12, 2014
chizzy94:
12:00
This is a public service announcement sponsored by Chizzy94/DT and the good fellas that started this thread.
Fellow nairalanders/Uniben students, especially the Guys... It is with utmost pride and sincerity that I present this fact, as a recollection of history in the making during the evolution of this thread.
The Username/Account "ChilledBarbie" is being run by a Guy y'all know. Shocked much? Grab your seats.
ANALYSIS (ChilledBarbie)
Location; Abuja/Lagos
Signature; Don't take life serious (a cue from that rant and also why this account is in existence smiley).
Email address; OlodoOlodo123@gmail.com.
She is supposed to be an Ajebo, ain't it?
She doesn't know the meaning of Ajebutter and Ajekpako, ain't it?
How come her email address is "OlodoOlodo123".
#JustAsking sad.
She went to South Africa.
She got admitted for Sociology right?
ANALYSIS (The Guy Behind That Account)
Location; Abuja.
'He also travelled to South Africa' as he claims/claimed.
He also got admitted to study Sociology, ain't it?
You ain't noticed how he hogs the 'girl' about??
You ain't noticed how he 'won' her attention??
The purpose of the rap battle which the other guys didn't know about was to boost his rep here! He's got it but he wants more of it. He needed ChilledBarbie to cheer him up so y'all could see how 'she' feels him much and possibly cow other girls, lmao, so much for low self-esteem.
Ain't y'all noticed how he barges at anyhow/ tries to assassinate the character of who he's seen as some threat to his 'throne'; Cc BenRomeo39 - Nigga you ain't got no Pride and Jealousy as he tries to label you.. I feel you much!
Y'all should go re-read the reply he gave to my post when I tried protecting them other niggas and how he assassinated my character and that of BenRomeo39 and making himself some God sent!
I done bust many people and you ain't gon be an exception.
So the real people on here, my niggas, don't fall for some cheap scam coming from an obviously not-so-smart dude that thinks he's intelligent by hiding behind a female sobriquet. When I speak, I don't just do so because I need your attention, I have my third eye open (Google that).
No one is gonna run me over just like that and I ain't gon let anyone of you be fooled.
And to you others, I guarantee that sooner or later you'd be BUSTED.
I did not come here to show out, did not come here to impress you. Because I tell you the truth, when I leave here I'm GONE!
And I don't care WHAT you think about me but just remember,
when you fall for some scam, whether its next year, ten years, twenty years from now... You'll never be able to say i didn't tell you JACK!
Either love me or leave me alone.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you;
miss ChilledBarbie as MR NELDRIZZY! shocked much?
Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, The Uniben 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread.
#PEACE!

CC NAIJABOIY
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

hahahahaha...chai grin

we know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 2:52am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Dang!!!

I'll have to go back a few pages to start reading.

Please which page do I start from exactly? cheesy
Page 742! cool So horrifying.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 2:55am On Nov 12, 2014
chizzy94:
12:00
This is a public service announcement sponsored by Chizzy94/DT and the good fellas that started this thread.
Fellow nairalanders/Uniben students, especially the Guys... It is with utmost pride and sincerity that I present this fact, as a recollection of history in the making during the evolution of this thread.
The Username/Account "ChilledBarbie" is being run by a Guy y'all know. Shocked much? Grab your seats.
ANALYSIS (ChilledBarbie)
Location; Abuja/Lagos
Signature; Don't take life serious (a cue from that rant and also why this account is in existence smiley).
Email address; OlodoOlodo123@gmail.com.
She is supposed to be an Ajebo, ain't it?
She doesn't know the meaning of Ajebutter and Ajekpako, ain't it?
How come her email address is "OlodoOlodo123".
#JustAsking sad.
She went to South Africa.
She got admitted for Sociology right?
ANALYSIS (The Guy Behind That Account)
Location; Abuja.
'He also travelled to South Africa' as he claims/claimed.
He also got admitted to study Sociology, ain't it?
You ain't noticed how he hogs the 'girl' about??
You ain't noticed how he 'won' her attention??
The purpose of the rap battle which the other guys didn't know about was to boost his rep here! He's got it but he wants more of it. He needed ChilledBarbie to cheer him up so y'all could see how 'she' feels him much and possibly cow other girls, lmao, so much for low self-esteem.
Ain't y'all noticed how he barges at anyhow/ tries to assassinate the character of who he's seen as some threat to his 'throne'; Cc BenRomeo39 - Nigga you ain't got no Pride and Jealousy as he tries to label you.. I feel you much!
Y'all should go re-read the reply he gave to my post when I tried protecting them other niggas and how he assassinated my character and that of BenRomeo39 and making himself some God sent!
I done bust many people and you ain't gon be an exception.
So the real people on here, my niggas, don't fall for some cheap scam coming from an obviously not-so-smart dude that thinks he's intelligent by hiding behind a female sobriquet. When I speak, I don't just do so because I need your attention, I have my third eye open (Google that).
No one is gonna run me over just like that and I ain't gon let anyone of you be fooled.
And to you others, I guarantee that sooner or later you'd be BUSTED.
I did not come here to show out, did not come here to impress you. Because I tell you the truth, when I leave here I'm GONE!
And I don't care WHAT you think about me but just remember,
when you fall for some scam, whether its next year, ten years, twenty years from now... You'll never be able to say i didn't tell you JACK!
Either love me or leave me alone.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you;
miss ChilledBarbie as MR NELDRIZZY! shocked much?
Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, The Uniben 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread.
#PEACE!
CLAP!!! CLAP!!! CLAP!!!

This guy dey give me joy cool
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2014
But wait oh!
Does naijaboiy sleeps at night?!
I've been wondering for long now.
He seems so nocturnal, I wonder why. Or are you insomniac?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 2:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Just woke up . . Left thread in 242,met it in 253 . . Chizzy94 claimed neldrizzy is chilledbarbie . . Hmmm,his claims were right i must say,but i'm just giving neldrizzy the benefit of doubt.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
Just woke up . . Left thread in 242,met it in 253 . . Chizzy94 claimed neldrizzy is chilledbarbie . . Hmmm,his claims were right i must say,but i'm just giving neldrizzy the benefit of doubt.
Guy go back to bed. It is better you had been in dreamland than here.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2014
benromeo39:
na why I love kelvindim And chizzy94 be this, we go kiss u, flirt with you, but when the truth comes out, we go discard you with insurmountable velocity. cheesy grin
did you just say kiss you?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2014
To be honest,,if I want to start typing my own side of this bruohaha it will be very long.

Which kyn girl go open account dey add "chilled" to her name? sad

You bin comot from deep freezer? grin

Most ladies who are real on this site hardly have assorted monikers,,infact the monikers are too normal sometimes.

It's just so pathetic that someone will be looking for e-fame and be pulling such dangerous stunts just to get it.

We are not payed for coming online every single day to catch fun,,we do it at our own peril while se.un carts his money to the bank.

So what dah heck are you dragging for ? angry

King of Uniben Thread

Let me just stop here for now till further details are proven.

Hahahahahahaha grin

*Laughs till fade*
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:03am On Nov 12, 2014
kelvindim:
Guy go back to bed. It is better you had been in dreamland than here.
you sure?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 12, 2014
The 'babe' is not neldrizzy but 'she's' as fake as la casera cheesy.....
She was viewing pictures and diaries as a guest....u dont even know how to lie.
You find it easier to meet a TOTAL stranger but u can't drop ur Jamb reg number....haba!

She even knows how to use censored words.....like B.itch and u say ure new here.....i laugh...

chilledbarbie when did u graduate from atlantic hall nd what's ur name..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 3:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Sleeping things night everyone mods no wan gree update front page undecided
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
did you just say kiss you?
settle down and read it properly.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 3:06am On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
you sure?
Absolutely sure! Like dettol. smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2014
kelvindim:
But wait oh!
Does naijaboiy sleeps at night?!
I've been wondering for long now.
He seems so nocturnal, I wonder why. Or are you insomniac?

LoL...it means you have been observing for quite a while cheesy

Well I do sleep at the late hours of the night and then wake up at the very early hours of the morning.

I'm kinda insomniac in nature and it's very useful these days when exams are looking at you in one corner,,smiling.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Okay you want an answer i don't do whatsapp facebook bbm twitter. . . . . Everything here is gonna be transparent thats how i want it
i don't know if you're Neldrizzy ,but bro,you're a learner in lying . . An ajebo not on social network,i mean,what's the usefulness of having a BB,an Android or an iPhone without being on any social network,even facebook kpaa kpaa.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:
To be honest,,if I want to start typing my own side of this bruohaha it will be very long.

Which kyn girl go open account dey add "chilled" to her name? sad

You bin comot from deep freezer? grin

Most ladies who are real on this site hardly have assorted monikers,,infact the monikers are too normal sometimes.

It's just so pathetic that someone will be looking for e-fame and be pulling such dangerous stunts just to get it.

We are not payed for coming online every single day to catch fun,,we do it at our own peril while se.un carts his money to the bank.

So what dah heck are you dragging for ? angry

King of Uniben Thread

Let me just stop here for now till further details are proven.

Hahahahahahaha grin

*Laughs till fade*
cheesy cheesy IamTitanium don expose am. She say she dey view pictures and read diary when she be guest. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.