Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1029455 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 12, 2014
olodoolodo looks lyk what someone would use for an alternate account...

You know the meaning of olodo but u dont know wat ajebutter means.....is dere anyone in naija dat doesnt know wat that means?? Even if u be adenuga pikingrin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:09am On Nov 12, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Sleeping things night everyone mods no wan gree update front page undecided
so na FP you dey wait for
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:10am On Nov 12, 2014
IamTitanium:
olodoolodo looks lyk what someone would use for an alternate account...

You know the meaning of olodo but u dont know wat ajebutter means.....is dere anyone in naija dat doesnt know wat that means?? Even if u be adenuga pikingrin
My broda,i wonder oh
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 3:12am On Nov 12, 2014
benromeo39:
cheesy cheesy IamTitanium don expose am. She say she dey view pictures and read diary when she be guest. shocked
SmhLol but you can't read diaries as a guest na grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Someone should complete this saying
" When Chizzy94 speaks-"
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...it means you have been observing for quite a while cheesy

Well I do sleep at the late hours of the night and then wake up at the very early hours of the morning.

I'm kinda insomniac in nature and it's very useful these days when exams are looking at you in one corner,,smiling.
Believe me, I've been observing you and mostly your late posts. I just had to hit the bell and ask.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 3:16am On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
Someone should complete this saying
" When Chizzy94 speaks-"
Everyone else listens!

I believe that's my cue. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:16am On Nov 12, 2014
IamTitanium:
The 'babe' is not neldrizzy but 'she's' as fake as la casera cheesy.....
She was viewing pictures and diaries as a guest....u dont even know how to lie.
You find it easier to meet a TOTAL stranger but u can't drop ur Jamb reg number....haba!

She even knows how to use censored words.....like B.itch and u say ure new here.....i laugh...

chilledbarbie when did u graduate from atlantic hall nd what's ur name..
grin . . Lord have mercy,This Niggas won't murder me with laughter.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 12, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Okay you want an answer i don't do whatsapp facebook bbm twitter. . . . Everything here is gonna be transparent thats how i want it

Few minutes later. grin grin

chilledbarbie:
Nimen everything is going to be transperent here not that i don't use them . . . . . . . . . . Benromeo39 you are not standing there i will be there before you i will post here once i leave the house and when i get there

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 3:18am On Nov 12, 2014
kelvindim:
Believe me, I've been observing you and mostly your late posts. I just had to hit the bell and ask.
well there you have it smiley

But your own insomnia case will be worse...

For you to settle down and observe someone's late night life grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:18am On Nov 12, 2014
kelvindim:
Everyone else listens!

I believe that's my cue. cheesy

didnt know whose actually . . But it's a quote made before the tsunami
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 3:19am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

well there you have it smiley

But your own insomnia case will be worse...

For you to settle down and observe someone's late night life grin
As in ehn! smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelvindim(m): 3:25am On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
didnt know whose actually . . But it's a quote made before the tsunami
No, it was made after the tsunami had struck.
Suley316:
[size=50pt]When Chizzy speaks[/size][size=50pt].[/size][size=50pt].[/size][size=50pt].[/size]
kelvindim:
[size=50pt]......everyone else listens[/size][size=50pt].[/size][size=50pt].[/size][size=50pt].[/size]
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 3:25am On Nov 12, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Chizzy94 just engaged me in a battle which he will never get away free with he called me a BI.TCH i promise him he won't go free watch what happens and don't intervene
Oh dear....

Is it just me or does this post sound so familiar like someone I know? grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:33am On Nov 12, 2014
kelvindim:
No, it was made after the tsunami had struck.
Okay
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 3:35am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oh dear....

and who do you have in mind? . . BTW,how did she,a Newbie know that bi.tch was censored?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 4:03am On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
and who do you have in mind? . . BTW,how did she,a Newbie know that bi.tch was censored?
I guess he/she learnt all that as a guest grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chibwike(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:
To be honest,,if I want to start typing my own side of this bruohaha it will be very long.

Which kyn girl go open account dey add "chilled" to her name? sad

You bin comot from deep freezer? grin

Most ladies who are real on this site hardly have assorted monikers,,infact the monikers are too normal sometimes.

It's just so pathetic that someone will be looking for e-fame and be pulling such dangerous stunts just to get it.

We are not payed for coming online every single day to catch fun,,we do it at our own peril while se.un carts his money to the bank.

So what dah heck are you dragging for ? angry

King of Uniben Thread

Let me just stop here for now till further details are proven.

Hahahahahahaha grin

*Laughs till fade*
wats happening here.....dem don catch person again?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by libertyoni: 5:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Just passing #waves# aova I see yu
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by libertyoni: 5:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Fortunate017:
Paddy mi, i see u o.
Fortunate I hail thee!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by libertyoni: 5:18am On Nov 12, 2014
kulkatty:

Are you for Adekunle Ajasin University
Akugba Akoko. Or uniben
you know how stray people roll.....not one tho!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by MissyKwnly: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Incredyable:
the guy's dumb.
hmm. comin 4rm a guy grin i lyk dat
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by MissyKwnly: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2014
kulkatty:

I don't know my recent height
Buh as at 2012, I was 1.75 equivalent to 5ft8
4get body weight, u sef tall na grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by MissyKwnly: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Sugarcoated:

Helooo Coursemate
hi gal. U r d second female ISD fresher m meeting. all d odas na boys. :-(
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Princecalm(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Suley316:

If I tell you "fvck you" howd you feel

Wanted to ask when was the last time you commented here?
and how should that be a bone to your neck.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by MissyKwnly: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2014
kulkatty:

grin yea there are advantages.

Like tall peepz tho embarassed
no worry God go giv u husband n children dat r taller dan iroko tree grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2014
chizzy94:
12:00
This is a public service announcement sponsored by Chizzy94/DT and the good fellas that started this thread.
Fellow nairalanders/Uniben students, especially the Guys... It is with utmost pride and sincerity that I present this fact, as a recollection of history in the making during the evolution of this thread.
The Username/Account "ChilledBarbie" is being run by a Guy y'all know. Shocked much? Grab your seats.
ANALYSIS (ChilledBarbie)
Location; Abuja/Lagos
Signature; Don't take life serious (a cue from that rant and also why this account is in existence smiley).
Email address; OlodoOlodo123@gmail.com.
She is supposed to be an Ajebo, ain't it?
She doesn't know the meaning of Ajebutter and Ajekpako, ain't it?
How come her email address is "OlodoOlodo123".
#JustAsking sad.
She went to South Africa.
She got admitted for Sociology right?
ANALYSIS (The Guy Behind That Account)
Location; Abuja.
'He also travelled to South Africa' as he claims/claimed.
He also got admitted to study Sociology, ain't it?
You ain't noticed how he hogs the 'girl' about??
You ain't noticed how he 'won' her attention??
The purpose of the rap battle which the other guys didn't know about was to boost his rep here! He's got it but he wants more of it. He needed ChilledBarbie to cheer him up so y'all could see how 'she' feels him much and possibly cow other girls, lmao, so much for low self-esteem.
Ain't y'all noticed how he barges at anyhow/ tries to assassinate the character of who he's seen as some threat to his 'throne'; Cc BenRomeo39 - Nigga you ain't got no Pride and Jealousy as he tries to label you.. I feel you much!
Y'all should go re-read the reply he gave to my post when I tried protecting them other niggas and how he assassinated my character and that of BenRomeo39 and making himself some God sent!
I done bust many people and you ain't gon be an exception.
So the real people on here, my niggas, don't fall for some cheap scam coming from an obviously not-so-smart dude that thinks he's intelligent by hiding behind a female sobriquet. When I speak, I don't just do so because I need your attention, I have my third eye open (Google that).
No one is gonna run me over just like that and I ain't gon let anyone of you be fooled.
And to you others, I guarantee that sooner or later you'd be BUSTED.
I did not come here to show out, did not come here to impress you. Because I tell you the truth, when I leave here I'm GONE!
And I don't care WHAT you think about me but just remember,
when you fall for some scam, whether its next year, ten years, twenty years from now... You'll never be able to say i didn't tell you JACK!
Either love me or leave me alone.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you;
miss ChilledBarbie as MR NELDRIZZY! shocked much?
Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, The Uniben 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread.
#PEACE!
how sure are you of this claim?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oh dear....

guy you mean gaan grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CJPresh(f): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2014
The nightwalkers still sleeping.....the breeze has blown..,d fowl's assss has opened wide!.,nd it stinks....like rotten cadava :'

The attention seeker has gottn the attention.,much more than was expected....so much that i had to sit back nd mope!!!

Kudos to y'all that can make analysis.,whether wrong or right,u studied closely sha..#thumps up
Neldrizzy....dahz what u get for bein a freelancer..,too bad!

Goodmorning everyone.
-CJPresh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2014
chilledbarbie:
Nimen everything is going to be transperent here not that i don't use them . . . . . . . . . . Benromeo39 you are not standing there i will be there before you i will post here once i leave the house and when i get there
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Gafano(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2014
hmmmm eleyi gidi gan oooo,,,,eyi yato welllll........everything to prove ur authenticity is with u....so i wonder y u still dey hesitate...even jamb reg u no fit drop❗❗❗❗❗❗
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Gafano:
hmmmm eleyi gidi gan oooo,,,,eyi yato welllll........everything to prove ur authenticity is with u....so i wonder y u still dey hesitate...even jamb reg u no fit drop❗❗❗❗❗❗
even d tin tire me,d all ish for don die tey tey

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.