Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1027916 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Doctor21:
seasons greetings to all d lass nd lad on this thread.

Finally the name issue in my o'level result had been corrected Within 2months.

Special tnks to God almighty.

Let me also use this opporturnity to show my profound gratitude to OGA ALIKAXON. Boss ur advice is invaluable. Tnks a bunch bro

#time to face the clearance head on#
nice, love your promptness in action
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Emperorking20(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
chue:
wish yu d best too bro happy holidays!!!!
Yeah! Thanks bruv smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
efedua:
this is where you problem begins, try visit waec office for rectification if not successful just swear an affidavit of age declaration with the real date of birth to back up your documents. and pray the clearance officer don't postpone you clearance to a different day and if he/she doesn't you may be given a correction form to fill and sure your clearance will be very stressful and delayed before it may be cleared

My real age is on my waec. I will only correct the one on jamb. Someone adviced me to sworn an affidavit with the one on Waec and take it to jamb office as fast as possible so that they will correct the one of jamb to match the one on my waec. I don't know if jamb do correct date of birth fr those having issue wit date of birth

This is a serious issue o. I just pray jamb will correct it o as I will go to their office with a sworn age declaration affidavit
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bobbyzain(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
efedua:
this is where you problem begins, try visit waec office for rectification if not successful just swear an affidavit of age declaration with the real date of birth to back up your documents. and pray the clearance officer don't postpone you clearance to a different day and if he/she doesn't you may be given a correction form to fill and sure your clearance will be very stressful and delayed before it may be cleared
can the waec office also do name correction.because the name used in my waec is the wrong one.while that of my jamb is the correct one.will they be able to change it for me?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
chue:
kkk I knw dat side,Asolo along Isawo road.yu go don reach dis side b4
not really sure I know the place tho Hehehe...how are you doing bro?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by slimedge(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is my big bro that finished from UNIBEN and he has this to say about the inclusion of jam reg number in affidavits and all that...@Mr. Abiola#.It's not necessary that you include ur JAMB reg num in ur documents becos it will be replaced wit ur matric num subsequently. Moreover, I advice u freshers to be careful while doing ur Clearance. If u need any help, all u need do is to locate the auditorioum or any business centre within sch's vicinity. They will update u with whatever info u need. Make ur portal ur source of information. GREAT UNIBEN!!! Keep the flag flying freshers...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
3coins:

not really sure I know the place tho Hehehe...how are you doing bro?
lol dat means yu b d indoor kinda person....I'm doin well sir,hwfa yur side??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
efedua:
nice, love your promptness in action
tnks boss. i luv taking my time by the forelock

Candidly speaking, the whole process nor b beans o. It involves money and time.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bobbyzain:
can the waec office also do name correction.because the name used in my waec is the wrong one.while that of my jamb is the correct one.will they be able to change it for me?
sure they do. But be ready for the stress nd monetary aspect
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
chue:
lol dat means yu b d indoor kinda person....I'm doin well sir,hwfa yur side??
hehehe...nope...the thing is,when I leave my house,I go out of ikd...don't really move around within ikorodu.

my side is ok...cold use style dey catch small...been dozing since...love this weather.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by 3coins(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
misshoree...been seeing your mentions...thank you...and happy new month kiss
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
3coins:

hehehe...nope...the thing is,when I leave my house,I go out of ikd...don't really move around within ikorodu.

my side is ok...cold use style dey catch small...been dozing since...love this weather.
no wonder cos itz a vry popular place within ikorodu infact for d past 1week it has bcom more popular dan b4 cos of dis fuel or oil issue+d weather get as e b sha same here na sleep I don dey sleep since..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Doctor21:
sure they do. But be ready for the stress nd monetary aspect

How much was it in total... Bros dockey.?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Juliedora79(f): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
chue:
where in agric do yu stay?

Somewhere close to Snooze inn & bar.. not up to Asolo sha. what about you?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Guys pls oh is there anything like original post jamb result coloured print out,plsss I heard we should get it but I'm not sure there's anything like that the one I have is just black and white with my passport on it
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Juliedora79:

you're close to my area o
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
uju18:
den both of yu r close to my area
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Juliedora79(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
uju18:

Wow...am so happy. where's your area?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
uju18:
den both of yu r close to my area.small world ya knw

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Juliedora79(f): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Juliedora79:

Jeez ... chue are u serous?? shocked maybe we can hang out sometime. Uju what do u think?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Juliedora79:

ojo
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Juliedora79:

Jeez ... chue are u serous?? shocked maybe we can hang out sometime. Uju what do u think?
yeah we should
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Juliedora79:

lol I stay a lil bit after mobil b4 yu get to R.S.A.hangin out aint d issue buh yu nd Uju 'l foot the bill oooo
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Juliedora79:

yu must be a big grl dat side na big big houses full am
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Zellie: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mcslize:
HonourablePomk or whatever you called yourself, U must be such a biased corrupt Being I have ever seen. I know u're still a kid that was why you couldn't take ur time to view b4 quoting som1. But here it is below read and tell me why you blogged that trash:

That was when I asked the question about including one's info in the affidavits.

That was the reply Mexyz gave

That was when I quoted him to clarified the question for proper clarity

That was when chue provided his own answer to the question stating that some peeps included their Jamb Reg No while others did not

U could see that another person also provided his own answer to my question stating that a staylite included his personal info to his affidavits.

I replied Doctor by thanking him

That was when Mexyz replied my previous Blogged I posted

You could see that I was only trying to tell others to take note to include their vital info to their affidavits

HonourablePomk as you called yourself. U failled to see the above bolded of Mexyz post simply becasue I asked others to include their Jamb Reg No, course, department and faculty to their affidavits, he posted that in the bolded telling me if that will make me happy I should include them. You didn't see anything wrong with that bolded though. Let me assume that to be as a cause of eye defect frm u for being unable to see that.

What was wrong wit dat post Pomk? Did u see any form of vexation in it?

I think u lost ur mind here & it happened dat u're the one that got a serious problem. Maybe u ain't with ur rightful mind
People take Online stuff way to serious shocked shocked
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
For those who are not sure of the date of birth they used on their WAEC Or NECO should go to their various school to get their original certificate before it is too late.

Your statement of result will not be used if u wrote ur o'level 2yrs ago cuz the original O'level cert will be demanded from u for the fact that the original had been in their various schools for collection. So go and get urs to be sure of ur date of birth in it if it rhyme with the one u used in ur jamb. If it does not rhyme all u need to do is to change the one of jamb to rhyme with the one of ur Waec by going to jamb office with an affidavit of the age found on ur waec for them to correct it to match with the one of waec before clearance start thats all. Cuz jamb will correct it then send it to the school.

But if u want to wait till clearance start , u wil be given a correction form as I was told and that correction form must be approved first before u will be notify to proceed with ur clearance. All these while ur clearance will be on pending then u will be the last person to be cleared when exam is almost getting close and that may affect ur result in one way or the other.

So the best method which I think now is to go to jamb office now that there is still time so that jamb will correct it themselve and send it to the school before clearance start. I know that will still involve little money tho but is the best way to make u clear with ur course mate and start lecture when ur course mates are starting their lectures. Two heads are better than one. By tomorrow I wil start my movement as I won't want to clear late. Thanks
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fortunate017:
I missed you like madt.
Exams huh?
I don't even have a phone now, hence, I may still be irregular around here... Wish I could help it.... Where is Neldrizzy, Chizzy, Viccipedia, mesoade, Doctor, kulkatty, tessy, ryota et al.... Say HI to them on my behalf.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Zellie: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
uju18:
Guys pls oh is there anything like original post jamb result coloured print out,plsss I heard we should get it but I'm not sure there's anything like that the one I have is just black and white with my passport on it
Yes there is, you have to get an e-facility card to print it. Its N1000
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
saintuu:

How much was it in total... Bros dockey.?
10k if ur certificate z nt out. 17k if ur certificate z out. (if ur cetificate z out 10k z d real administrative charge y d oda 7k z to make d whole process vry fast)
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alikaxon:
I don't even have a phone now, hence, I may still be irregular around here... Wish I could help it.... Where is Neldrizzy, Chizzy, Viccipedia, mesoade, Doctor, kulkatty, tessy, ryota et al.... Say HI to them on my behalf.
present sir.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Doctor21:
10k if ur certificate z nt out. 17k if ur certificate z out. (if ur cetificate z out 10k z d real administrative charge y d oda 7k z to make d whole process vry fast)

Abeg! Few more questions(1) Whr exactly did u do it? (2) wah were d documents u were ask 2 bring? Nd (3) waz ur certificate out b4 d correction? Thanks...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by gritzky: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mcslize:
For those who are not sure of the date of birth they used on their WAEC Or NECO should go to their various school to get their original certificate before it is too late.

Your statement of result will not be used if u wrote ur o'level 2yrs ago cuz the original O'level cert will be demanded from u for the fact that the original had been in their various schools for collection. So go and get urs to be sure of ur date of birth in it if it rhyme with the one u used in ur jamb. If it does not rhyme all u need to do is to change the one of jamb to rhyme with the one of ur Waec by going to jamb office with an affidavit of the age found on ur waec for them to correct it to match with the one of waec before clearance start thats all. Cuz jamb will correct it then send it to the school.

But if u want to wait till clearance start , u wil be given a correction form as I was told and that correction form must be approved first before u will be notify to proceed with ur clearance. All these while ur clearance will be on pending then u will be the last person to be cleared when exam is almost getting close and that may affect ur result in one way or the other.

So the best method which I think now is to go to jamb office now that there is still time so that jamb will correct it themselve and send it to the school before clearance start. I know that will still involve little money tho but is the best way to make u clear with ur course mate and start lecture when ur course mates are starting their lectures. Two heads are better than one. By tomorrow I wil start my movement as I won't want to clear late. Thanks
can i have ur number please have some questions to ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.