Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

M.I Offically Ends THE BEEF With Kellyhansome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Offically Ends THE BEEF With Kellyhansome (1191 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Offically Ends THE BEEF With Kellyhansome by imiski(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2013
Its was amazing it was spectacular at the carniriv on sunday morning when m.I was called on stage to perform the cheers from the crowd was damn amazing .But the highlight of the performance was when Mr incredible started. Singing one of his hit track beef as soon as he got to tHe part "see wor wor pikin dy form hansome" the lights went off for some seconds and to the suprise of everyone in the audience kelly hansome was already on the stage with the short black boy. It was amazing men he sang couple of tracks but moved the crowd with his song "maga" .Him and m.I shook hands did couple of kellyhansome songs together.couldnt get the image tho cuz I didn't carry ma phne wit me scared of lossing it.All the same Mr incredible ure really a Peace loving God father of naija hip hop.

Re: M.I Offically Ends THE BEEF With Kellyhansome by carzola(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2013
U be fool.. U can write a post on nairaland but your too irresponsible to carry your phone to a show?. How much be that your phone sef?
Re: M.I Offically Ends THE BEEF With Kellyhansome by IAMBREEZY: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2013
@Op pic or it didn't happen.
Re: M.I Offically Ends THE BEEF With Kellyhansome by ajasa4link: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Source?
Pics?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Ijaw Musician, Augustine Kemeoade, Wife & Friend Die In Auto Crash! / The Big Brother Africa Craziness Has Started: : See What Luis Is Doing With Lill / Jessica Biel Is Expecting First Child With Justin Timberlake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.