Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Can U Shake Someone With Dirty Hands During Mass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can U Shake Someone With Dirty Hands During Mass (473 Views)

SERMON JOTTERS: The Priest With Dirty Garment [d.r D.K Olukoya] / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Ebola-Free: Nigerian Catholic Church Restores Handshakes During Mass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Shake Someone With Dirty Hands During Mass by uninvited: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
today in church,a man whose hands and fingernails were so dirty sat next to me.the man kept using his fingers to poke his nose and clean his dirty ears.i was so disgusted.so, when it was time to shake hands,i faced the next person shook her and continued shaking other people.i think the man noticed this and was pulling my shirt so i could face him but i still continued to ignore him.you should have seen the look on the guys face.please what i did was it wrong and who else is guilty of this
Re: Can U Shake Someone With Dirty Hands During Mass by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Shake his hands and wash yours after the mass or use hand sanitizer immediately you leave service. Better still, hug him. It says a sign of peace. Show any other sign of peace that may not be interpreted as offensive; which may not negate the whole principle. Jesus ate with lepers

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking Shocking Truth / Who Do People Say You Are? / Source Of Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.