Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Is Happening In Kaduna? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In Kaduna? (1706 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Good Things Happening In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In Kaduna? by NafeesaAA(f): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Every state seem to developing except Kaduna. On Nairaland you see pictures of Airports build in Jigawa, Sokoto, Kano Osun and almost all the states in Nigeria. You see road construction, flyovers in Kano, State university, hospitals etc. But coming to Kaduna state, a cloud of secrecy and an aura of emptiness just surround the state. Right from the tenure of late Yakowa to this man at the helm of affairs nothing seem to be going on in the state.

Members of nairaland residing in Kaduna should pls update us of any transformation taking place in that state. Below is a comment from a Kaduna based nairalander on the thread showing the construction of an airport in Jigawa State,

To be honest dis guy (kwankoso) is trying! I have been to KANO last week and I
couldn't believe it. Pple of kaduna can't stop wishing they can hire dis guy 4 at
least a year or more.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by dogaraunyem: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ntn do mr. VP......"GOD PASS AM'"
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Manazz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Namadi Sambo's toy Ramalan Yero is doing nothing but petty things and Religious charity.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by emeka94(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmm. Sorry I don't know what to say. Do you want to borrow TA orji of Abia state for just a day?
please oh

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by akins56(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ramalan/sambo relationship is akin to ahmed/bukola saraki's,,the guy is a stool, he even appoint his own father as chairman of a gorverment agency, nothing is being done in kaduna, but as at last week sha, some kapwa workers came to patch some roads in my area(kabala west), a road construction in kakuri which was flsgged off by yakowa has just been completed some couple of months ago, since namadi sambo left to be vp to gej nothing as been working here(i wish he could come back he his damn useless there at aso rock), yero is only a fine boy, he's gat no admnistrative skills, sagir of of the defunct cpc would av done beta!
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Gamji007: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Development in a state only happens when there is a governor. Kaduna state has no governor, but a commissioner.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Manazz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
And yet some guys i hang out with praise this guy for the petty stuff he's done just because he's their brother.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Gamboh55(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kaduna is just dormant....the city really needs a facelift and I can't really point a finger at any laudable project carried out by either the Yakowa or Yero led government...Although the airport is undergoing serious renovations; the pace at which the project is being executed is appalling .... KADUNA IS JUST THERE SUMMARILY
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by musaesq: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Honestly Kaduna needs someone like kwankwaso to develop the state. Go to Kaduna in the night, you will be engulfed by darkness.

Kano people are indeed lucky. I wish kwankwaso can contest again to finish this wonderful work he is doing.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by udilson: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Since 2007 i cant find a single local water way /raod contructed he's busy paying his gay prostitu
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by AbujafarImam: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
i am so glad about this thread.
It has always been bothering me,we in kaduna are pitiable,especially when one travels to states where d governors r working!
its nt only Yakowa n d incumbent gov.s dt were functionless.Since d departure of Makarfi we no longer have dedicativ govs
Only a bunch of looters!!
am sure God "ll certainly deal wt them!
i always envy d kanonians...4 their dedicatd Gov.
If it were possible we'll beg d man to come to our aid in KD.
None theless i seriously hope dt APC consider him as their presidential flag bearer come 2015.
he's d kind of leaders we need in our miserable country,Naija!!
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by MeAboki(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Was in Kaduna about 2wks ago, mehn come see traffic jam in that Ahmadu Bello Way, you guys should lobby for a flyover or make the governor build one for you - its really overdue, after-all you have Sambo at the presidency, what is he doing.

Yep, Kano is lucky to have Kwankwaso, its a pity he is on his last tenure with only a few months left.
If only the rest of Nigeria would set aside bigotry, this guy will transform Nigeria as he has been transforming Kano. You will be astonished with the number of projects he had been able to achieve in less than two years - just legendary, everything is there for all to see - no magu magu or cover up.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2013
another state suffering from pdp looting. Shame. I hope the state gets a decent leader in 2015.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Rad1cal: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Obiagelli: another state suffering from pdp looting. Shame. I hope the state gets a decent leader in 2015.

But if that same looting PDP governor defect to the APC,you will be popping the champagne while getting drunk to stupor in celebration. Calling him a progressive.

APC disciples are as confused as their party leaders.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Rad1cal:

But if that same looting PDP governor defect to the APC,you will be popping the champagne while getting drunk to stupor in celebration. Calling him a progressive.

APC disciples are as confused as their party leaders.
of course if it will change his mentality, amosun was formerly pdp and now he is doing wonders in ogun state. stick to the topic and how the pdp is destroying the state.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by egbaguy: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2013
i luv kwankwaso die......he is d northern version of fashola. Vry hardworking man. D guy get craze for head also,d kind of leader nigeria needs.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by otokx(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Tot they say Kadunna has constant electricity, you guys should enjoy the fresh air jor.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Rad1cal: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
of course if it will change his mentality, amosun was formerly pdp and now he is doing wonders in ogun state. stick to the topic and how the pdp is destroying the state.

I love your shamelessness. You condemn the PDP yet recruit their product.

Hypocrisy got nothing on you. Fire on. sad
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2013
L
Rad1cal:

I love your shamelessness. You condemn the PDP yet recruit their product.

Hypocrisy got nothing on you. Fire on. sad
I say again if it will change their mentality, every Nigerian is welcome.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by kokoA(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2013
There's no governor in Kaduna no doubt.. The guy there is just holding brief for an APC governor coming in 2015. He knows this, that's why he is trying to loot as much as he can within this short time he has. In other news, Sambo is the weakest VP ever in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by ibrahym47(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Ntn s wokin in kd, i lov dis thread
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by homesteady(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2013
One thing I love about kaduna is the almost constant light!
In kano, there is little or no light!
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by shagaribarau: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2013
my co nairalanders. Pls pray for us in kaduna for a good leaders. I belive with time and a good leader Kaduna will still b d talk in town
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2013
kwankwaso/fashola for aso rock 2015.
vote APC vote change
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by fiizznation: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2013
[/b]No development ll happen in kaduna as long as namadi sambo keeps getting half of the state budgets.
This sambo is an arm-robber, when he was the governor of kaduna state, he said he uses most of his personal money to finance some projects (invisible projects) in kaduna state.

Now the state has been allocating almost half of their budgets to him in the name of clearing debts.
The little amount of money that usually remain after paying this outrageous money to sambo is the money to pay workers.

So kaduna shdnt expect any development as long as sambo keep sucking the state budgets dry...[b]
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by fiizznation: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2013
homesteady: One thing I love about kaduna is the almost constant light!
In kano, there is little or no light!
what's the use of electricity if mst of the roads r becoming a death-trap.. Kaduna witness great development during makarfi's regime.. Almost all the local industries in kaduna r now homes to goats.. Pdp is has crippled kaduna state
Re: What Is Happening In Kaduna? by fiizznation: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2013
all is well sha

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria To Produce The Next President / Osun Gov Election: Channels Tv Debate: The Apc Vs Pdp / Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.