Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerian Website Stereotypes - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Website Stereotypes (2619 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why? / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Website Stereotypes by bug24(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2008
bro, expantiate pls, @yawatide
Re: Nigerian Website Stereotypes by yawatide(f): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2008
u call me bro? tongue

anyways, a lion is already ferocious right? so y add horns to the mix? on the other hand, a goat isn't. It only uses horns to defend itself. So if God were to give us qualified webmasters "horns (govt contracts)", we would go so up and beyond that it would make the guys who just want to chop awoof upset. So they give it to those with horns, the bad webmasters.

Makes sense? I no its a proverb which by its very nature isn't meant to be gotten immediately but hopefully you get it now. Of course, it sounds better and makes more sense in my language wink
Re: Nigerian Website Stereotypes by yawatide(f): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2008
olushola:

Thanks for the compliments. As per links to my jobs, as I have said on other posts, I won't do that. If you want to see them, email me. I have said this at least 100 times (okay, not that many times but you get my point wink)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Require The Services Of An Article Writer ? Let Me Write Your Articles ! / Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos / Download Traffic Booster Version 5.2.3 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.