Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi (18583 Views)

One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Lildrizzle(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2013
following d story wella wit
my 1759
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Licensed2Kill(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Good work dawg. . . .buh egede no dey use ABRAKAYA. . .nah elebe get d scope. . .peace out!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by henrimoto(m): 1:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Revolva: grin grin grin who cares abut ikotun.i hate that area of lagos..very local
where do you stay in lagos ? guy, grow up! pls.
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Oga story sweet joor..... continue
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by henrimoto(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2013
@fijiano202 and kingzpen.... welldone guys. good observations. @callmefemi, ma guy welldone, buy you ve gat alot to work on about your writing skills. are you writing a fiction story or your true life experience ? if you are writing a fiction story ,and you want your readers to stick to it. make the story look real! write within the context of scene of your story line. let your scene be reasonable and very visual to your readers. if you must be hilarious with your write up, let it be moderate and within the context of your story line. let there be connectivity within your story line!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by T3amie(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Nyc 1 bros
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by blackorpheus(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2013
Ma real surname is actually Ikotun.. 'Nd I love this..
I'm a writer too..
Permit to publish this story on ma blog, i'll give you the credit..
Cn yu send the complete story via email: ikotun.olumide@gmail.com
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by blackorpheus(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2013
No fall ma hand o.. I don boast about diz material to ma homies in Ikotun o..
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Ademoj2(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Sincerely speaking bro, the story is captivating in manner... I beg update more of the story like..... Welldone.
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by donefezy: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2013
nice job dude.. You can do more than you think
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by GentleFrank(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2013
Nice
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by davidega(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
brosiye Oya nau
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Gen2jaynee: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2013
hahaahahahahahahaha........... ah cant help bt LAFF MY FLAT ASS OUT, THUMBS UP PSAMLMURIA
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2013
@blackorpheus I've not finished the story yet..I write as it comes, permission granted..

@ademoj thanks bruv

@gentlefrank nufin do u bruv

@davidega TYPING.....

@gen2jaynee thanks blood... More to come .. Nd its psalmurai.... angry
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by olasawji(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
CallMeFemi: This is John Champion and Jim beglin... Yes this is the world cup final between Nigeria and Netherlands. Its 88 min with Netherlands leading 2 goals to one 1...

And its a corner to the Netherlands, great clearance from omeruo; Samuel with the ball ...its him against 6 defenders, what can he do... He's beaten 3 players, the defense is left with 3 defenders... U 2 dey play PES! Choi

Woah!! He beats heitinga, beays strootman and Vlaar is the last defender to beat... Yes Samuel has beaten them...
Yeee!!! ...its him against the goalie!! GOAL!!! Samuel equalizes!!

With less than a minute more. Its a free kick to Nigeria...and its Samuel to take it ...

Yes I can do it... This is my time... Netherland papa... Suddenly I felt Someone Slapping my back...

KPA!!! KPA!!! KPA!!!

''Brother Samuel daddy said you should come for devotion o'' Paul my Younger brother said.

'Oooh wich kin nonsense b dis now ...when I wan make history'

'Woh tell daddy say I dey come jhor'...

...........To be continued

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
................................................................................
I turned around to see a huge brother staring at me. I'm sure I've seen him somewhere before but just couldn't place where I met him. Yes, its the point1 from my robbery scene. The cafe was empty once again, I relaxed a little,
'I've got this'... I thought.

So na you dey threaten my sister for this hood abi... He said.

Before I could defend myself he had already striked, landing a heavy slap on my soft cheeks.

Once again the signals were too strong for my brains to comprehend..

I passed out for the second time in 2weeks...
................................................................................

Woke up to a brain damaging headache. With both my hands and legs chained.

I was in a really dark room, that I couldn't makeout its size. All I saw was tiny red light in the far corners and the smoke from k'ush enveloping the room.

'awon sango don dey occupy till I come o'(there's a lot of smokers here)... I Joked.

'Brothers chop egede'...Point1 shouted(don't ask me how I knew it was him, I just know)

RUGGED YOU!!!... They replied in unison.

'Na this boy they torment my sister for our street o, he don threaten her sotey she dey fear to ballout, and that one na F.K to my rep'... he addressed them.

'So wetin u wan make we do am now'...Someone asked.

'hmmmm good question , well make give am morozonta chop'... Said Point1

'I don dead, na so my career go end?'...I asked myself already sweating profusely.

'Bosses abeg na, No b me dey threaten your lil sis' ...I pleaded

'Come on shutup there'...someone said flashing a torch to my face.

'wait o, No be this boy wey follow us reason for him house wen we con bust hin ppl?'...he said

I was relieved a little atleast someone recognized me maybe I won't be wasted afterall.

Now they put on the bulb and they were all suprised to see me.

'So you be our brother and you dey fukup like this!!' ...Point1 lamented

'Boss I use my future grave swear no be me o; olohun!!'

'Na so den dey tawk...anyway F.K na F.K and forgiveness na sin. You must chop morozonta'

My whole life started flashing right before my eyes, I was already hoping to make heaven, with that poem 'Solomon groundy' playing in the background.

The Demon appeared on my left shoulder, "oh my love, finally we'll get to be together forever"..he said chuckling... At that Point I knew I was gone or so I thought.. The Angel appeared on my right... "My son fear not for help is on its way, and thee shall be set free by the truth"... Those words gave me hope..

"Born2kill..Bring that koboko come make we torture am small before me do send forth for am" said point1.

A cute dry koboko was produced out of nowhere to enhance my skin... But suddenly

RING!! RING!! RING!!...his phone rang.
To be continued
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by fijiano202(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Disappointing,Guy try to work on urself,u have Something most Writers dont have and that is a CAPTIVATING OPENING,u know how to attract the attention of ur readers
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Odward(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oho,y u dey put us ontop suspense na complete wetin u wan write,*in davido's voice* if na money u want o cum carry go.thumbs up.
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by tosin7a(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Guy ,u r a monster...thumbs up ..but wait mama togo no gv me coke to flush dat bread nd beans...
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
@fijiano I'm still learning na... Would improve... Still finding it hard to put myself in that writer's shoe...

I'll improve with time...

Tried reducing the humor in the last update..
Working on my realism..
Still trying to picture this as a movie...

I'll improve.....that's for sure.

@tosin7a thanx bruv...still growing tho ....why Iya togo no gyv u coke na...well maybe next time grin ;-)
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Odward idc .......ma BA3 z low sha... Nd ermm I wanna cook the update well so una go like am gan... Dazall.....c ya in the evening!!

: KingzPen(m), symbian03(m),
fijiano202(m), readone99(m), CallMeFemi(m),
ridlaw(m), Demour and 2 guest(s)

None commenting....una weak_head (wicked) o!! angry
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by fijiano202(m): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Guy am not criticizing u,am just giving u my own verdict,just to gear u up to do better,I like the Movie Angle,thats is the best way to work on what ur readers might relate too,its not a compulsory your first book must be a Harry Porter or Game of thrones calibre,just do ur Best and try to read fictional books also,i will give u some tips and tricks
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by bufness(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
bros NYC story ...continue dropping it lyk u mean itsmiley cheesy
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by ndfresh: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hp the story go swit sha.... Abg no disgrace ikotun guys o
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hollajay(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
call me femi....no dull us o...we dy follow u o, more grace to ur elbow #GBAM
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by abiodunawe: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dis is really humorous, being ur first tym I'll definitely cut u some slack. Thumbs up
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
its gon get better with time...

TYPING...
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
.................................................................................
RING!! RING!! RING!!

He was reluctant to answer his call. He ignored it and was about launching the horsewhip on me.. when another call came in.

RING!! RING!!

He answered it this time...Putting it on loud speaker
'Hello'...he said
'Brother Wale that boy is still threatening me o'... A Female voice which I guess should be Eniola's answered through the phone.
'what do you mean? , we've got him here with us'
'Got who? Ah! Brother You've got the wrong person o'...Eniola said.

On hearing this i was busy dancing galala in my mind.. I was a free man, the angel was right sha..
'Really'...Point1 aka brother Wale said.
'yes la, Hope its not that boy you met with me in the cafe?.......... ah-ha brother Wale, that boy's innocent na, shey na you go marry me, abeggo '
'Ehya, I'm sorry Enny I'll let him go right away, I never knew he was innocent' ...Bro Wale pleaded.
'Okay pls do... Take care Bro Wale..'
'take care enny'...Wale said and ended the call.

'You are one lucky brother..shey you know?'... Bros Wale aka point1 said.

'Shey you no know before, my head strong pass all of una own',...I thought them no born ma father well to tell him that if I did I'm sure they would hang me by my balls on the horn of a unicorn.

'I know boss, lucky na my 2nd name sef'...I lied or would I rather say joked.

'Oskido loose him'... Wale ordered.
As he was about to loosen me up Bro Wale inquired.. 'Shebi you belong wetin be your H.S?'
Ol'Boy I confuse straightup.. I knew the rule..
IMPERSONATION=DEATH
Maybe I wasn't so lucky after all, at this point I knew my lake of luck has dried up sad , Maybe na harmattan grin
Meanwhile at Home, Dad was in his bedroom worried as hell.
He tried calling me...but till today I dunno where my phone is.
'I'm tired of this Boy, shey I no go disown him like this'...He thought.
He sipped his wine, picked up his phone and tried calling me.. It Rang, it was connected..
Daddy couldn't contain his joy or would I say anger..
'Femi where are you?!! Where have you been??!! Stupid boy!!'....Before he could finish his statement all he heard was
'You are welcome to Airtel customer care...press 1 to choose ur prefared language'..he was surprised he looked at his phone once again to be sure he was calling the right number, it was my number alright...(Airtel do am April fool for July grin )
Slamming the phone to the ground he dashed out of his room with his car key.
'I can't just sit down here and do nothing like a governor's wife' He rushed into his car and sped of to the only place he knew he could find me, IKOTUN POLICE STATION.
'Guy answer the question abi ur tongue don less?'...Oskido Shouted
'BOY! Amma ask you for the last time...WHAT'S YOUR H.S NAME??' He said with steel in his voice...
'I don die, who send me impersonation mission now, ooh why I'm I always getting into trouble'...I thought... The demon appered on the Left shoulder 'Fool! Better find one name give them, shey dey wan know, better wiseup up o..mumu!!' He said ...The angel appeared as expected.'Sam, and yee shall say the truth and the truth shall set you free' ...he advised ....I weighed my pro and cons I chose to follow the demon, atleast he go me into this mess he should also be the one to get me out...abi?
A Jaw damaging slap brought me back to reality...
Now they were closing down on me, with blood in their eyes. 'hungry lion niawon boys yii o!!'...I thought...
ANSWER ME!!...Wale exclaimed.
My trademark p6 brain went mining...and discovered a cool name for me... 'they suppose fall for this shii na'...I thought..
I sat up. (my hands were still tied but my legs were loosed now). Feigned Boldness , Clear ma throat..(like say e sure for me!! Smh for myself).
''I'm H.S Oviedo 69, ordained by the topmost power of jakujaku''...i Spat with topmost confidence. They looked at themselves in with fulfilled faces... Thinking I had hit the jackpot I continued 'initiated by Boss lakwa of Dogodogo nest' ...was about to continued when I felt a bamboo crash on my head with ultimate force...My skull didn't break though, but I heard cracks.
(assuming say na una head nw, una for carry the pieces for ground like broken tumbler grin bt me get stronghead)
I needed no woohlie (cele prophet) to tell me that there's 99.9% chance of me not seeing tommorow's sunrise.. Well a man dies once abi...or so I thought... I prepared for the worse.
He walked into the station to find only an officer sleeping on duty,
'Pathetic maggots' he thought ... Shaking the officer vigorously.
'Yes baby give it me one more time, yes honey go down, yes baby!'...he sleep talked.
He woke up to face see dad staring at him inquisitively.
He brushed up and inquired of my dad.
'Hello sir, How can I be of help?'...He asked.
'Ermm I'm looking for my son'... Said my dad.
'who's your Son?'... The officer inquired.
'Samuel'
'Samuel?? Do you mean psalmurai? The senate president of Cell 2?'.
'Senate president??'
He's not here o!!
Well Thanks.. He headed out of the station even more worried..
'Where could he be?'...He asked himself.
.................................................................................

Wale ,oskido and co. Bundled me into their Peugeot. They wanted to go waste me at Egbe carnal. I was praying my last prayer so God'll accept my soul...

I opened my eyes, observing the people around me. Bro Wale was in the front seat, beside the driver, Oskido was in my right and Rango was on my left.. It was a dead end, no escape.I submitted myself to fate. I'm a dead man.

'I was doomed'...I admitted.
Suddenly the car stopped, Rango headed out to ease himself..
I sensed this as a chance to help myself.. I looked out for maybe any help could come forth.
Suddenly, I saw my dad's car turnout from the junction...
There was hope once again,
DADDY!! DADDY!! HELP!! HELP!! I shouted
He recognized my voice and he turned and saw me... I saw joy and fear in his eyes..
To God be the Glory... Mopol was patrolling, He saw them and Signalled them, informed them about the latest development, by now Rango hurried into the car,
Oskido pointed a gun at me. 'You move? I move you'.
I have already peed in my pants.
There was a Hot chase, The Mopol shot our car's tire.
It somersaulted thrice over the bridge, then landed into the bush under the bridge (ol boy na so I go take die?) I thought I was dead..

I was surprised to find myself alive after the tumbling.the car tumbled into the bush under the bridge..now I'm sure God loved me and he still has a plan for my Life. I looked around and saw that they were all unconscious.
I saw this as a chance to escape..I saw Rango looking at me I found out he couldn't move ..and I squeezed myself to move out...

I moved out and saw my father afar...
I ran to him and we embraced..tears dropping from my eyes.
'I Love you dad'....I confessed (I was happy to see him, I really was, I thought I never though I was gonna see him again).
'I love you too son'...he professed.
We headed for their station to drop a statement,
They told us that 2 was dead and the rest they escaped, I don't know how. (I was like really? Woah that's trouble o)
We embraced for a while and headed for home in his car.
Before I even got home, they called my dad (I dunno aw dey got his number).
'We are coming after Sam..he must surely pay for the death of my brothers.. Don't ever forget that'....and the line went dead. He updated me on the latest development; Fear gripped me to the bone marrow..
Maybe I wasn't a free man afterall...'Why I go dey always enter trouble now'...I thought.
I was feeling really down and scared and so was my dad. We got home so depressed and scared...I turned on the TV to deviate my thinking a little...I turned on the TV only to surprisingly see the best news of my life. (atleast for the time being)
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ermmm I've been writing for almost an hour now... Make I go chao dinner!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Therock5555(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bro congrat for FP tinz ooo
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
The rock5555: Bro congrat for FP tinz ooo

Thnx bruv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queen / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story / Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.