Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview (27765 Views)

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / How To Answer That Pesky “tell Me About Yourself" Question In An Interview / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by Chigorkizz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
i dey come make i recite and memorize dis one if possible i go use am dey sing.
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by Knownpal(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
a
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by Bergs(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
See guys inasmuch as the op has a great idea towards job seekers, but believe me, the trend is no longer like that any way.........i believe that job seeker should rather be abreast of more tactical but simple research questions that are prevalent these days....imagine! My fwnd lost a job because he was busy researching on jobberman whereas he couldn't say his mobile number, physical address and likes...............so job seeker out their, the trend has changed e long time ago......grow up and dont deny i did not tell u .....lol
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by fitzmayowa: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Following
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by IRIENBOY(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
I
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by zicoy6k: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
nice one.
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by Jj222(f): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2013
u do well, job seeker take note exam quest no 1.
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by bukson2(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls how can some one answer this Question in an interview.... Tell me something that is not in ur CV...
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by free37: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
nice
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by toygod2: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
hmmm
Re: How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview by Nairalandar: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
In about 300 words, Why do u want to join us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal / 5 Basic Skills You Need Before Applying For A Job / Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.