Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? (1897 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by JamessssO(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is downloading christian Youtube Videos(music, messages, movies) for personal use a sin?
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by Image123(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
what?
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by kambo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Askg this question is a sin . It wasnt meant for learng but for silliness. Youve cost NL space and resources tht cudve been used for better threads. This is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by JamessssO(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is downloading christian Youtube Videos(music, messages, movies) for personal use a sin?
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by Chuksxp: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Based on personal conviction, yes, I believe it's wrong. I've stopped downloading them. And God is really amazing; it seems He waited for me to obey Him. Now He's miraculously provided me with the finances to purchase some of those songs I'd normally download from youtube.

Nevertheless, if you could contact the preachers/musicians who has the materials, ask for their permission and go by whatever they say.

Hopes this helped. God bless!
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chuksxp: Based on personal conviction, yes, I believe it's wrong. I've stopped downloading them. And God is really amazing; it seems He waited for me to obey Him. Now He's miraculously provided me with the finances to purchase some of those songs I'd normally download from youtube.

Nevertheless, if you could contact the preachers/musicians who has the materials, ask for their permission and go by whatever they say.

. Pls note since it's a sin to download movies from YouTube stop buying movies by the roadside for a hundred and fifty naira,chances are they're pirated which to you should be a terrible sin,save five thousand (not sure of the price) and go to Ozone,Silverbird etc to buy movies don't worry God will provide grin grin
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by bizmahn: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2013
Chuksxp: Based on personal conviction, yes, I believe it's wrong. I've stopped downloading them. And God is really amazing; it seems He waited for me to obey Him. Now He's miraculously provided me with the finances to purchase some of those songs I'd normally download from youtube.

I deeply respect your conviction.Such integrity driven decisions are very rare in christianity today.
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by bizmahn: 2:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Image123: what?
Image whats your take on this matter? what do you think? I'm not seeking criticism or trying to find fault though.We are all entitled to our opinions.
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by tpia5: 2:05am On Dec 23, 2013
how do you download a youtube video?
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by Chuksxp: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2013
FOOL FINDER:
. Pls note since it's a sin to download movies from YouTube stop buying movies by the roadside for a hundred and fifty naira,chances are they're pirated which to you should be a terrible sin,save five thousand (not sure of the price) and go to Ozone,Silverbird etc to buy movies don't worry God will provide grin grin

That's right. I also dont buy those #150 movies and albums being sold by the roadside. Stopped buying them too. By God's grace it wasn't too hard to do; one of the reasons being that Im actually trying to really reduce the rate at which I watch movies.

And I still pray for God to help me stay on that path.
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by Chuksxp: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2013
bizmahn:
I deeply respect your conviction.Such integrity driven decisions are very in christianity today.

Thanks bro. It's all God's grace.
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by fredx4(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Follow your conscience, whatsoever is not of faith is a sin. If you think it is a sin to download from youtube, then it has become a sin to you, so don't do it. Buh personally I don't think it's a sin.
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Lol. Religion palava.
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by Image123(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2013
bizmahn:
Image whats your take on this matter? what do you think? I'm not seeking criticism or trying to find fault though.We are all entitled to our opinions.

My take? i do not even understand the matter/question.
Re: Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? by ifezes(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
chucksxp.....what of tranferin xtian songs, movies thru bluetooth 4rm phones

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Inspirational People(pictures) / Though An Atheist, I Believe In Afterlife!!! / The Ark Of The Covenant Is In Ethiopia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.