Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? (6645 Views)

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by Solaj(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
True Testimony: Whitney Houston is in hell! Whitney Houston died as a backslider. Now her soul is been eternally tormented in the eternal burning hell. This is a divine revelation from Jesus Christ. Read and share this true testimony at the link below with everybody. Indeed, hell is real! Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour now! Tomorrow may be too late! Death can occur anytime! Where will you spend your eternity after death? Heaven or hell? Decide now! Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven (John 14:6). No alternative way! http://rapturewatcher./2013/12/19/whitney-houston-speaks-from-hell-jesus-please-have-mercy-let-me-go-back-to-the-world-and-tell-people-that-you-are-real-let-me-tell-these-musicians/
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by thorpido(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Haba.Which kain revelation?
Run your own race and leave the rest for God.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by Solaj(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
thorpido: Haba.Which kain revelation?
Run your own race and leave the rest for God.
You will join Whitney Houston in hell if you die in your unrepentant condition. Hell is real!
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by waleadex(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
And was there a judgement day already?
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by richardoz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
may GOD help us to be heavenly-minded.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by Solaj(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
waleadex: And was there a judgement day already?
The doomed souls in hell are awaiting judgement day. They will be cast into the lake of fire and sulphur on judgement day- Revelation 20:11-15;21:8.
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
noted. next!!!
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by lanaVello1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Solaj,Hell is real..ikr buh do yu have to conclude she's in hell. I havent opened d link cos Im certain its crap. Claiming a celebrity is in hell doesnt reduce your chances of going there too so quit this $hit and live your life pleasing ur God!
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by oluboyo04(m): 4:59am On Dec 23, 2013
you know, i used to ignore messages like this. but recently, it came to my mind that if not all, atleast one or two of testimonies like this may be true. 'yes! even if satan says they are not'. The other time, it was someone from Chile who said she saw Michael Jackson in hell. many cases like this is being reported in Nigeria almost on daily basis. if at all i find it hard to believe Nigerians or Africans bebause of their supposed dubiousness, what about this Chilean and people from other continents who had shared the same testimonies. as i was ruminating on this, it came to my mind that ignoring the messages may even be a strategy by the devil to keep me from repenting. i think the devil is working real hard to make sure people end up in hell. i guess its time for me to repent. JESUS please save my soul.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by thorpido(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2013
Solaj: You will join Whitney Houston in hell if you die in your unrepentant condition. Hell is real!
Talking like this may take you to hell.Are you in heaven already that you speak like a foolish pharisee?

For your information,I am born again.
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by Solaj(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
thorpido: Talking like this may take you to hell.Are you in heaven already that you speak like a foolish pharisee?

For your information,I am born again.
If you are a real born again Christian, you should talk more about hell to sinners and unbelievers. Be a zealous soul winner for Jesus Christ. Numerous souls are ending up in hell daily. Let us depopulate hell. Heaven must be populated with numerous saved souls. That is the greatest desire of Jesus Christ. Shalom.
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by Solaj(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
lana_Vello: Solaj,Hell is real..ikr buh do yu have to conclude she's in hell. I havent opened d link cos Im certain its crap. Claiming a celebrity is in hell doesnt reduce your chances of going there too so quit this $hit and live your life pleasing ur God!
You are very selfish! You are more concerned about pleasing God while numerous souls are ending up in hell daily after death. Repent from your lukewarm/cold disposition. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour. Hell is real! Heaven is your best choice. Whitney Houston and many dead celebrities are eternally doomed in hell due to their unrepentant condition. Stop doubting divine revelations from Jesus Christ. Avoid hell! No more excuse! You have been warned! Shalom.
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by itsrandeeboi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Solaj: If you are a real born again Christian, you should talk more about hell to sinners and unbelievers. Be a zealous soul winner for Jesus Christ. Numerous souls are ending up in hell daily. Let us depopulate hell. Heaven must be populated with numerous saved souls. That is the greatest desire of Jesus Christ. Shalom.

I'm sorry but you're a fear monger, not a spreader of the gospel. Our Lord Jesus asked us to spread the good news of his second coming and to give hope. Not spread fear and terror like you are doing here. You are supposed to tell people about Jesus, not hell. I dunno whoop gave you the doctrine you are preaching.
Re: Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell? by Solaj(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2013
As real born again Christians and rapture watchers, we should talk more about hell to sinners and unbelievers. We must be zealous soul winners for Jesus Christ in this grace period before rapture day. Numerous souls are ending up in hell daily. Let us depopulate hell for Jesus. According to divine revelations from Jesus Christ, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, John Lennon and many dead celebrities are now in hell due to their sinful and unrepentant condition when they died. Heaven must be populated with numerous saved souls. That is the greatest desire of Jesus Christ. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits And Privileges Of Being A Christian / Is House On The Rock A Secret Cult??? / Christians Lets Discuss - The Law Of Seedtime And Harvest Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.