Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man (25358 Views)

Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Another U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by Light1259: 2:07pm On May 31, 2020
Nigeria is good but the citizens in it are full of lies....

Who paid you to construct these lies just to cause chaos and unearth unnecessary discussion that igbo has ruled.

Yoruba continue undecided

The reason Ipob called you guys traitor and evil. undecided undecided
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by Bonesking(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
How true is this accusation? The only thing that can end this rumour is if Obasanjo takes a paternity test with the sons of the late Igwe. The resemblance and story to Obasanjo’s mystery paternity is too good to be true.

1. The resemblance — 100%
2. Igwe and Ashabi love entanglement 90%
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by amuwo1980: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Afons on the move , no to afon 2023 , it will never happen.
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by Victorpapa: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
All of you guys saying rubbish pls go and do your assignment properly especially the one talking about history i really dont know how much of a history you so called yoruba has or maybe how much you have left nonsence follow follow sheep beta go wash the soap for your eye ewu
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by Victorpapa: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
After all we already exist before your useless so call nigeria and who said we want presidency nonsence well if you no get the gist we just letting you know how fullish you yorubas has been under the leadership or the northerners and your addopted leader obj and jagaban hahahahahahaha e go clear for una eye soon na obj own be this jagaban own go soon come so better start to dey ask questions now make e no for suprise you...........������
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by orisa37: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
tobillionaire:
his name is chigundili

Chigundili Chekwuonye Obaokoro.
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by orisa37: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
aventura:
this is an old news na. Ask ur friend google, he'll tell you more, even though it bears no significance to obj or ndigbo.

Don't be jealous. The Igbos are beginning him to be next OBI OF ONITSHA.
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by orisa37: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
99100:
This is a taboo Tufiakwa!

YOU MEAN "KO POSSIBLE".
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by orisa37: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
talktimi:
Una no dey tire for this gist at all ? Pathetic pieces of blog sh1t

NIGERIANS love him
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by orisa37: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS.
Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by somehow: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
redsun:
There is something profoundly illegitimate about him,it could be true.But he is too ugly for an igboman.

Now this is funny.
But then, I have seen 'uglier' igbo men before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.