Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? (1085 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Alert, Are You Aware Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Aha!!!!!
After going through the insults being hauled at Kemi for her comments, I began to ask myself, so where are all those that were celebrating Okotie when he made his comments about the Catholic Church. Some of you supported him saying that he stands for the truth and he spoke your mind. Even to the point that someone opened a thread just to say that Okotie is right.

Ok few weeks later Kemi has come with her own revelations and now you know that 'God is the one to judge abi?"

I personally have been in a redeemed branch where they made mockery of the Catholic faith from time to time (like they're in hell already)

Now it's paining you guys that your mentor is being called gay,cultist and business man on social media. Note that a whole Catholic Church,the pope etc have taken a lot more insults from some of you.

I don't see why all the insults. She might have gotten those revelations from God too. if okotie hears from God, why cant Kemi also hear from him?

But rather, you now remember that "God is the only one to judge". Lmao. So much for hypocrisy

Why cant we take the message n leave the messenger like some of you recommended when Okotie came up with his own?

OMG! Karma can be so so wicked, I tell ya

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by joromi: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Wow...
So, you woke up by 5:43 to say this.... For Bleep's sake....
These people don't even know you undecided
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 23, 2013
joromi: Wow...

And you woke up less than ten minutes later to reply?
Am sure everyone knows you.

And Please don't use foul language on my thread, I beg u. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by joromi: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Kamsy10:

And you woke up less than ten minutes later to reply?
Am sure everyone knows you.

And Please don't use foul language on my thread, I beg u. Thanks

Smh...
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by gothrones(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2013

Smh...
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2013
Exactly the problem with religion,no one has the monopoly of visions and revelation!

@op I want you to understand that calling Adeboye gay is tantamount to assasination of character knowing fully well his stand on homosexual relationships.

Having said that Chris and Kemi shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by segzyj(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2013
May God have mercy on you all
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by DesChyko1(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2013
These people don't even know you

Kamsy10: And you woke up less than ten minutes later to reply?
Am sure everyone knows you

Great equalizer!!

1 - 1...

GAME ON!! cheesycheesy
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

Great equalizer!!

1 - 1...

GAME ON!! cheesycheesy

Abi o? Isn't it the same hypocrisy am still talking about?. Scolding me for waking up early to write while he/she is also awake reading and replying. grin
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by bluerange(f): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2013
Bashing Catholics gives many of them energy more than glucose and lucozade combined and when the tables turns "touch not my annoited" "do not judge" comes up! . behaving as if God consults them with the list of those making heaven!

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Akshow: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2013
My heart is my religion. My soul is my religion. The way I relate with people treating everyone with fairness and with the fear of God is my religion. Bleep all this men of God. U don't need religion to have morals. If u can't determine what is right from wrong, what u lack is empathy and not religion.
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by iamSi(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2013
Akshow: My heart is my religion. My soul is my religion. The way I relate with people treating everyone with fairness and with the fear of God is my religion. Bleep all this men of God. U don't need religion to have morals. If u can't determine what is right from wrong, what u lack is empathy and not religion.

Of course you need religion to be acceptable to God... May you shld read your bible well that s if You even believe in it cos if you dont believe in a religion then I dont think the bible is for you...

Well as for the religious leaders... Future will refine them all... Real or Fake we all cant tell ...because you have millionss of followers dont mean u r a manof God either... I have a seen a monk smoking and I have seen a well respected father having 5 kids for different mothers . So what ?

Know your bible and that alone and prayer will make u know the right religion
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2013
bluerange: Bashing Catholics gives many of them energy more than glucose and lucozade combined and when the tables turns "touch not my annoited" "do not judge" comes up! . behaving as if God consults them with the list of those making heaven!

hahaha. They now want us to reject both the message and the messenger.
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
bluerange: Bashing Catholics gives many of them energy more than glucose and lucozade combined and when the tables turns "touch not my annoited" "do not judge" comes up! . behaving as if God consults them with the list of those making heaven!

Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
segzyj: May God have mercy on you all

Amen!!!
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by itsrandeeboi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
iamSi:

Of course you need religion to be acceptable to God... May you shld read your bible well that s if You even believe in it cos if you dont believe in a religion then I dont think the bible is for you...

Well as for the religious leaders... Future will refine them all... Real or Fake we all cant tell ...because you have millionss of followers dont mean u r a manof God either... I have a seen a monk smoking and I have seen a well respected father having 5 kids for different mothers . So what ?

Know your bible and that alone and prayer will make u know the right religion

Wrong, IMO. Nobody needs religion. Religion is a human construct and is as flawed as the human beings that invented it.
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by MrAladin: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Op..... On Pointed..

I feel You...

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
It's only when the table is turned,you'll start hearing "judge not"
Na wa
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2013

hahaha. It's called selective preaching
Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kamsy10:

Re: Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2014
segzyj: May God have mercy on you all

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church And “worship” Of Images By Jerry Uhuo / Jewels Falling Down From Heaven / I Think I Need Advice At This Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.