Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Business-in-a-box.the Entrepreneur's Dream! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Business-in-a-box.the Entrepreneur's Dream! (571 Views)

Can Somebody Design A Good Site Like Entrepreneur.com Site / New In A Box Mini Hp/compaq Laptop / Cctv Business In Nigeria Ip Based And Dvrs Monitoring Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business-in-a-box.the Entrepreneur's Dream! by ebelefrank: 5:49am On Dec 23, 2013
A group of wealthy entrepreneurs in the U.S decided to develop a concept that would take business to the next level even beyond what we have ever imagined.It's not the regular stuff you find anywhere and beyond that,it's only exclusive to certain group of people,so not everyone is welcomed.I just joined recently and to be honest,it's far more than i expected.i just wished i had joined sooner.I don't want to give out all the details now,but i advise those who are serious and real entrepreneurs to have a look for themselves and decide whether they want to take their businesses to the next level or not.Have a look- http://autorecruitingplatform.com/kenneth

(1) (Reply)

Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. / Any SWIFT 4G LTE Users Here? / HP Elitebook 6930p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.