Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Any SWIFT 4G LTE Users Here? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any SWIFT 4G LTE Users Here? (565 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any SWIFT 4G LTE Users Here? by evergreen9: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys
I would like to know the upload speed for swift 4g lte , I have an important video conference interview and I would like to know if Swift 4g LTE has the upload speed (I need a minimum of 500kbps upload speed) to handle my video interview.
Re: Any SWIFT 4G LTE Users Here? by Fulaman198(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2014
evergreen9: Hi guys
I would like to know the upload speed for swift 4g lte , I have an important video conference interview and I would like to know if Swift 4g LTE has the upload speed (I need a minimum of 500kbps upload speed) to handle my video interview.

Kai! that depends on your location na. It varies from place to place.
Re: Any SWIFT 4G LTE Users Here? by evergreen9: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2014
Fulaman198:

Kai! that depends on your location na. It varies from place to place.

Thanks for replying.I reside in Lagos, Ikotun area to be precise.
Re: Any SWIFT 4G LTE Users Here? by Fulaman198(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
evergreen9:

Thanks for replying.I reside in Lagos, Ikotun area to be precise.

Oh ok, I am not too sure about speeds in Lagos, I am also sure they vary from point to point. One part of Lagos you may be getting 2 mbps download and .2 mbps upload, another part of Lagos you maybe getting 20 mbps download and 4 mbps upload. That's how LTE works. It's a radio band much like 3G (EVDO and HSPA). It's not a consistent thing like DSL, Cable modem or Fibre Optics which are pretty much static. LTE is dynamic in a way that it revolves around your location, how close you are to a tower, and how many people are also on that tower.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Software / Antivirus / Check Now Discount On All Computer Courses @baycrystal / Make N300,000 Online Monthly In A Legit Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.