Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Telecommunications Scholarship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecommunications Scholarship Programme (2632 Views)

2014/15 Total E & P Nigeria And French Embassy Masters Scholarship Programme / Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 / Telepoint Telecommunications Test On Friday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by nkpouto(f): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hi All,
Pls does anyone hav an idea wat to expect from the telecommunications scholarship programme by IAES(The Institute For Advanced e-Studies)coming up on the 9th of August 2008.Any ideas as to questions to look out for would be highly appreciated.Is the training( when shortlisted afta the examination) totally free? and is securing a job sure and guaranteed afta successful completion of the training?
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by bamsonkumu(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2008
please can some one tell me the venue for the abuja applicant
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by mikkyphp(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ bamsonkumu
you ought to have received an sms from IAES nigeria stating the venue and time for the exam. there'll be 3 sessions, 8am, 12 noon and 3:30pm. for the record, in abuja, the venue is the yar adua centre abuja.

ps. what are we expected to read on??, GMAT, or IT related. i really dont know. can they set the same assessment papers for ssce, undergraduates and graduates?
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by rilwanla: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2008
hi guys, i'm a new member,can anyone please tell me how to register for this TELECOMMUNICATIONS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME?

and i hope it's not too late.
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by nkpouto(f): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2008
@rilwanla
u sn my simply log on to www.iaesnigeria.org
click on the "telecommunications scholarship programme" registration button
click register button,fill in ur details and submit.u wil receive a confirmation e-mail if u application has bin received.
u wil also recieve a text msg from IAES indicating the time for ur own test as the tests r in batches

plsss does anyone hav useful info as to the type of questions to expect.i dont want to narrow down my preparation to GMAT only.

the test time varies and not limited to 8,12 and 3.30pm
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by nkpouto(f): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2008
simply log on to www.iaesnigeria.org (pardon the typo pls)
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by Nuworld(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2008
hello house
pls anyone with info on the test format should pls post it on the forum os send it to speak2jackie@yahoo.com
we will all maKE IT
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sup y'all.
I applied for the scholarship too but I have not been invited. Maybe that's because they invite pple through sms and my phone is lost. Could anybody advice me here?
And is the test really worth all this effort?
Re: Telecommunications Scholarship Programme by nkpouto(f): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
@naijamark
since ur phone is lost,y not print ur confirmation e-mail as proof of ur registration incase a proof of registration and invitation is requested b4 admittance.
as 4 ur question on if all d effort is worth it, well we'll just hav to wait and see.it would however hav a comma if payment is required 4training afta making it thru d selection process

(1) (Reply)

B.sc./hnd Electrical/electronics Engineering Or Computer Engineering? / Graduates Beware / Gemstone Management Resources Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.