Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 (3580 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Hey guys, am creating this topic out of the initial topic that was created by swiftrobin before nairaland got hacked..

For those of us that were following the topic and sharing updates with one another , please let us continue it here since the initial topic got lost....thanks
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 3:28am On Jul 01, 2014
So pls any latest development as to when we will get awarded.....

this na new month o
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by surestsam(m): 5:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2014
i am still waitin ooo....the next invitation should be for a briefing.
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2014
never knew there a topic already...

pls use the link below to follow up

https://www.nairaland.com/1789022/nddc-postgraduate-scholarship-2014#1789022.25
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Ezyp:
Hey guys, am creating this topic out of the initial topic that was created by swiftrobin before nairaland got hacked..

For those of us that were following the topic and sharing updates with one another , please let us continue it here since the initial topic got lost....thanks

FINANCIAL DETAILS
How will your fees and living expenses be financed? (please select all those that apply)

Secured funding: Self-funding | Sponsor | Erasmus | Other

Request for financial support: Advertised Studentship | University bursary | Other

* Please give full details below and include relevant evidence with your application:

please how will I go about this,I do not have an account details ?
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Ezyp:

Haven't gotten to the stage yet,but I see reference form( 1 and 2)to be printed ,what's that?
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2015
BiggyB242:

FINANCIAL DETAILS
How will your fees and living expenses be financed? (please select all those that apply)

Secured funding: Self-funding | Sponsor | Erasmus | Other

Request for financial support: Advertised Studentship | University bursary | Other

* Please give full details below and include relevant evidence with your application:

please how will I go about this,I do not have an account details ?

Secure funding:- tick self funding

Request for financial support:- don't tick anything(because its like u are now askng the sch to sponsor u but these schools will accept quickly anybody that can finance himself cos u bringing in money)
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2015
BiggyB242:

Haven't gotten to the stage yet,but I see reference form( 1 and 2)to be printed ,what's that?
fill the form and u should get a reference letter from ur School/department HOD and anybody cos u have to upload them
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ezyp:
fill the form and u should get a reference letter from ur School/department HOD and anybody cos u have to upload them

Okay after the form is filled by my academic referee ,a letter is also attached to back it up is that what you meant?
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 1:00am On Feb 03, 2015
BiggyB242:

Okay after the form is filled by my academic referee ,a letter is also attached to back it up is that what you meant?
YOU will fill the form with your referee's details like their names/phone number/address etc..... but you will have to collect reference LETTER from them that YOU will upload
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Ezyp:

In the Financial Details section:

There is box which states please give full details below and include relevant evidence with your scholarship,what should I fill in there

Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2015
BiggyB242:

In the Financial Details section:

There is box which states please give full details below and include relevant evidence with your scholarship,what should I fill in there
pls check what u uploaded so that I can get u clearer
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ezyp:

I meant this box,what's going to be written on it.

Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ezyp:

This the box I'm talking about,please what I'm I to write in it.

Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
BiggyB242:

I meant this box,what's going to be written on it.
your father's name as the sponsor or your name...since u are on self sponsor(this will fasten things up)
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Ezyp:
your father's name as the sponsor or your name...since u are on self sponsor(this will fasten things up)

Chai, dude, you are really patient. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ezyp:
never knew there a topic already...

pls use the link below to follow up

https://www.nairaland.com/1789022/nddc-postgraduate-scholarship-2014#1789022.25

Please after the reference 1 and 2 ,are there any other forms to be filled and secondly is it compulsory to make use of a reference from your school(university).
Re: Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 by Ezyp(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
BiggyB242:

Please after the reference 1 and 2 ,are there any other forms to be filled and secondly is it compulsory to make use of a reference from your school(university).

Its best you use a reference from your school (I dont know if its compulsory)....... Just follow all the instructions as you complete the registration

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Assistant Vacancies In A Leading Bank / Rainoil Latest Job Recruitment, September 2019 / People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.