Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price (41400 Views)

Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor / 2015 New Hot Sale MTK6582 Quad Core 10 Inch Tablet PC Built In 3G Phone Call Tab / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by codedmax(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2014
Lateedee: yes no additional charges that means you've not the following the post it's the phone I'm using to post

Bros post some snapshot of
this phone, at least giv some details on the camera aspect.

1 Like

Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Dedewizzy(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2014
SIGNING IN

Whenever this phone gets to Rivers, Port Harcourt precisely for 20k or less if case may be from whoever, send me a PM or QUOTE this POST. Just be rest assured that a buyer is at hand coz I'm in for this.

Following_Thread.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Alamation(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Lateedee: yes no additional charges that means you've not the following the post it's the phone I'm using to post
ok boss! But d tracking code is it for the monitoring to d post office here? And if it is, den is d post office in Naija trustworthy? And finally wots dis customs gist?
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fidel24: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Plz guys there's prob here. I dnt mean to make an unnecessary comparison but to b clarified on somtn. Dis phone has a 2000MAH battery but can only attain a 2-3 day stand by, while Tecno m5 of 1800MAH battery can go up to 180 hrs which is approximately 7-8 days on stand by. What do u guys make of dis? And our ist owner of dis machine said it could only go 4-5 hrs on 3g. Dnt u thnk dat is too poor of a 2000MAH battery. I NEED AN URGENT XPLANATION PLZZZ!....Mean no controversy....THANKX

1 Like

Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by edujandon(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
please those that have this phone should post screen shot ...and tell us more
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fidel24: Plz guys there's prob here. I dnt mean to make an unnecessary comparison but to b clarified on somtn. Dis phone has a 2000MAH battery but can only attain a 2-3 day stand by, while Tecno m5 of 1800MAH battery can go up to 180 hrs which is approximately 7-8 days on stand by. What do u guys make of dis? And our ist owner of dis machine said it could only go 4-5 hrs on 3g. Dnt u thnk dat is too poor of a 2000MAH battery. I NEED AN URGENT XPLANATION PLZZZ!....Mean no controversy....THANKX
Lateedee please tell us more about the battery life.. I'm about to get this phone... Need ur opinion about the battery.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Lateedee(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alamation: ok boss! But d tracking code is it for the monitoring to d post office here? And if it is, den is d post office in Naija trustworthy? And finally wots dis customs gist?
if you are buying one you won't have any issue with custom but if you are buying many you have to pay custom duty. The track no is for tracking that is with the track no you will know the item leaves China and when it arrives nigeria.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Lateedee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Demaejy:
Lateedee please tell us more about the battery life.. I'm about to get this phone... Need ur opinion about the battery.
for me 5hrs on 3g browsing is ok , stand by of the phone is superb yesterday the phone was on 3% battery life it lasted for 4 hrs on standby and within the 4hrs I made 2 calls , the 1st call when it's has been on standby 2 hrs and made the 2nd call when the phone was on standby for about 4hrs .The phone shut down after the 2nd call but the two call where less 3mins. I have only done 2 recharges. I believe with more recharge battery life should improve.

1 Like

Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fweshdude(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lateedee: sorry I don't play games I might not be able to review as per the performance for games
ha..bro,wat about d o.t.g stuff?i realy nid dose stuffs ina mobile b4 considering it(usb o.t.g checker via play store will do)..camera also..and d sixaxis compatibility checker pls pls pls 4 d sake of d thread i solely beg u check it 2..it wuld be a great favour from u..#tanx
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fidel24: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
I REALLY NEED DIS BABE; POSSIBLY WIT A 16GB+ SD CARD AND AN EXTRA BATTERY
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Lateedee(m): 3:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Fweshdude: ha..bro,wat about d o.t.g stuff?i realy nid dose stuffs ina mobile b4 considering it(usb o.t.g checker via play store will do)..camera also..and d sixaxis compatibility checker pls pls pls 4 d sake of d thread i solely beg u check it 2..it wuld be a great favour from u..#tanx
the phone does not support USB otg that's how far I can go.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fidel24: 4:37am On Jan 07, 2014
Lateedee: the phone does not support USB otg that's how far I can go.
Na wa o me don tire o! WETIN D PHONE COM GET
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by klens(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2014
our w450 device is getting close to Nigeria, and will be in Lagos any moment soon ,so guys keep your cash ready, some have even made full payment awaiting it on Thursday or less. No matter where you are in this Nigeria, it will get to you with your favourite courier, if you intend using DHL ,you will pay higher. Thanks all
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by klens(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2014
our w450 device is getting close to Nigeria, and will be in Lagos any moment soon ,so guys keep your cash ready, some have even made full payment awaiting it on Thursday or less. No matter where you are in this Nigeria, it will get to you with your favourite courier, if you intend using DHL ,you will pay higher. on the OTG stuff, I will run test with it, I still have some OTG cable and Tablet available for sell. Thanks all
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by edujandon(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2014
this trend is not up to it at all......
1)those that said that they have bought theirs can't even post screen shot .
2)the company have no website ,and believe me star mobile is not the company producing the phone because is not one of their product
3)all I have seen is screen shot from other site which some people copy and paste here
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Fidel24: Plz guys there's prob here. I dnt mean to make an unnecessary comparison but to b clarified on somtn. Dis phone has a 2000MAH battery but can only attain a 2-3 day stand by, while Tecno m5 of 1800MAH battery can go up to 180 hrs which is approximately 7-8 days on stand by. What do u guys make of dis? And our ist owner of dis machine said it could only go 4-5 hrs on 3g. Dnt u thnk dat is too poor of a 2000MAH battery. I NEED AN URGENT XPLANATION PLZZZ!....Mean no controversy....THANKX

Bro, there are many deciding factors to how much juice you can get out of yur battery on an android device and i'm sure you know this. The tecno rating is not a real life situation rating, you will be surprised at the big difference you will get when you test it. I am sure the W450 will certainly give you more than 5 hours in standby with the 3G on but i am not certain it will give you more than that in use....you know they are different things. People also keep forgetting the Tecno M5 is a DUAL CORE phone while the W450 is a Quadcore!! OF course i'm sure you know a quadcore processor consumes more power relatively more than a dual core. You can underclock your processor to improve power consumption too when in light use or when in standby using apps like "SetCPU"....these and many more should be put in mind by everyone....IMO

1 Like

Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Fidel24: I REALLY NEED DIS BABE; POSSIBLY WIT A 16GB+ SD CARD AND AN EXTRA BATTERY

An extra battery is just two thousand naira extra from my end if you order through me.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Fidel24: Na wa o me don tire o! WETIN D PHONE COM GET

OTG functionality on mobile phones is not erm...a feature on low-mid range Chinese manufactured phones like this. Its mostly Tablets and the high range ones that support such. Feats like this i mean phones having good specs and good build quality like this is only possible from manufacturers like star and co. Those manufacturers that make copy phones and unbranded ones would not put so much in a device without sacrificing one thing or the other. So if you want all those "extras" you seem to be so passionate about i'd suggest you forget a 20k phone and up your budget and just get something that will serve those your needs....Latadee is elated because the phone does all he wants...at the price!
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fidel24: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2014
balogunsam:

Bro, there are many deciding factors to how much juice you can get out of yur battery on an android device and i'm sure you know this. The tecno rating is not a real life situation rating, you will be surprised at the big difference you will get when you test it. I am sure the W450 will certainly give you more than 5 hours in standby with the 3G on but i am not certain it will give you more than that in use....you know they are different things. People also keep forgetting the Tecno M5 is a DUAL CORE phone while the W450 is a Quadcore!! OF course i'm sure you know a quadcore processor consumes more power relatively more than a dual core. You can underclock your processor to improve power consumption too when in light use or when in standby using apps like "SetCPU"....these and many more should be put in mind by everyone....IMO
Alryt! NICE ONE BRO...AH GRAB
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=13pt]I HAVE TAKEN THE PAIN TO DRAW UP A DIAGRAM SHOWING THE DIFFERENCES IN THE TECNO M5 AND THE STAR W450[/size]

Enjoy.....

PREORDERES ARE STILL COMING IN....

Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2014
edujandon: this trend is not up to it at all......
2)the company have no website ,and believe me star mobile is not the company producing the phone because is not one of their product
3)all I have seen is screen shot from other site which some people copy and paste here

I promise you.....I will give you so much photos, you will not know what hit you! Just give me till thursday...biko.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by jspac(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2014
edujandon: this trend is not up to it at all......

And what makes you think the screenshots were stolen? what would he gain by telling lies?
You should be asking for a review on the battery, camera and performance and not screenshots.
BTW i think the phone is a 'brandless' device which means no website no support.
That's the gamble.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by yehmy(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2014
js_pac:

And what makes you think the screenshots were stolen? what would he gain by telling lies?
You should be asking for a review on the battery, camera and performance and not screenshots.
BTW i think the phone is a 'brandless' device which means no website no support.
That's the gamble.

grin
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fahadaqeil: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2014
@balogunsam...broda,how much when it reaches Nigeria?
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Fahad-aqeil:
@balogunsam...broda,how much when it reaches Nigeria?

Proerders are done at 20,000 naira bro.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fahadaqeil: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
balogunsam:

Proerders are done at 20,000 naira bro.
k,can I preoder now at this stage
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by edujandon(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
balogunsam:

I promise you.....I will give you so much photos, you will not know what hit you! Just give me till thursday...biko.

OK am waiting
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by edujandon(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2014
js_pac:

That's the gamble.

gamble?.....this means the phone will be done with once it develop a fault
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Fahad-aqeil:
k,can I preoder now at this stage

Of course, someone still paid yesterday and i am ordering his today. You can preorder anytime you are ready. Just call me to arrange how to procedure. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fahadaqeil: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
balogunsam:

Of course, someone still paid yesterday and i am ordering his today. You can preorder anytime you are ready. Just call me to arrange how to procedure. Are you in Lagos?
yes
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by balogunsam(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Fahad-aqeil:
yes

You can Preorder then...you can pay the full payment if you like or pay 14k upfront and the balance when it arrives and you want to come and pick up...anyone you are more comfortable with.
Re: Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price by Fweshdude(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Lateedee: the phone does not support USB otg that's how far I can go.
woah woah woah..c'riously dont know wat 2 say sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Stop Doing On Social Media / MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo Important Service Codes You Should Know / How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.