Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. (1220 Views)

Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Suggestion For @nairaland Account On Twitter / Visual Tutorials For Nairaland Newbies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2013
This competion is a competition that requires serious campaign,,,
Goals
*it is to train Nairalander on how how to persuade people.
*To prepare for Next year
*To help us all think.

Mission
[size=16]What do you have for Nairalander[/size]

How to play it
*Anybody from each section logically post what plan their section have for Nairalander.
*Not more than 7 people can represent their section I.e only the first 7 people of their section will have their 'likes ' counted
* Positions will be awarded according to the number of likes a post have.
*Sub section represent themselve and not the section.
example
Fynestboi may write.

'The Education section will create a debate competition next year,where everybody will be enlightened and will know more about this and that.'

it ends on the 30th of December
Remember you win with the number of Likes you get
I hope the Best post win
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2013
I write for the Diary section, we will make sure you are updated about things that are happening around Nairaland.
Just keep visiting our section.
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Are serious
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by majinice07: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
I write in favour of webmasters section, our section will be enlighting people on how to create websites fom scratch and host it online, the section will also create an online web hosting servise for its members and other nairalanders. U guys are all welcome and we are wishing you happy chirstmas and new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by stefikal(f): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
No literature rep here nii?
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by mysticgal(f): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
I write in favour of the the family section there we represent the whole concept of family.There we give advices on family related problems and we are not actually old mamas and papas,we actually rock,so why don't you come and join us kiss

1 Like

Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by viruz007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Repping TV/Movies as i blog about movies & TV shows. Hope to update you all with the latest movie & TV news spanning both Nollywood and Hollywood. Cheers
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Please invite people
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by freda506(f): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Celebrities and Romance! Safe haven for bored youths like moi!
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by KenNwadiogbu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kenart by Ken Nwadiogbu will create an art tutorial next year,where everybody will be enlightened and will know more on how to draw and paint easily.
Re: The 'what Do You Have For Nairaland Next Year' Competition. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Plz call for likes..make people like your post-this is also in practise for 'somthhhn big

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Customers You Meet In Nigerian Markets / Which Will You Choose? / Photo:179yr Old Man Cries Out "Death Have Forgotten Me".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.