Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Suggestion For @nairaland Account On Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestion For @nairaland Account On Twitter (1389 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion For @nairaland Account On Twitter by AKO1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hi there,

Nairaland on Twitter is a great idea and I have some suggestions to help it project the site even better.
For now tweets only show the titles and links to threads on the homepage.

I'm suggesting that the twitter account be an extension of the site, and tweets also contain threads that are not on the homepage but are quite interesting/useful/relevant.

This is because most people log in and read what is on the homepage anyway, but there are sections/childboards that individuals never visit because of preference. This doesn't mean that they don't have useful information in them for everybody. It is also a way of extending the homepage of the site.

(1) (Reply)

Nasa Prediction / What Does "Insufficient Permissions" Mean? / OLX Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.