Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns (7218 Views)

Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies / Praise And Worship Songs / Church Songs, Hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns by omo07(f): 2:58am On Jun 20, 2006
Everyone post thier fav. songs/hymns in yoruba, igbo, wutever language you speak,
Re: Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns by babwilms(m): 1:37am On Jun 21, 2006
AMONA TETE MA BO by Pastor Adelakun. This song is the best yoruba worship song i've heard. Hope you guys know the track?
Re: Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns by damygurl(f): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
i know that song. my mom got d tape. i love it.
Amo na tete ma bo
Aye un daru o
Amo na tete mabo.

One of my all time fav. praise song is

Jesus Kristi, Emi ko ni gba gbe re
Fun iya pupo to je ni to ri mi
Ni gba t'emi doku
Iwo lo so mi d'alaye
Oramipada, o wa so mi d'omo o
Jesu kristi ah ah ah ah
Jesu kristi ah eh.

Two of my fav hymns are:
Great is thy Faithfulness.
All things bright and Beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Phyno – 'Fuwa Sewa' (Video) / DJ Computer Love - Big Boy (feat.) Druma / DOWNLOAD MP3: Zinoleesky – Joromi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.