Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him (5445 Views)

Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / EXPOSED: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex Wi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by danduchi(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2013
A young Nigerian woman would like to
share are unsavory sexual experience with
a man who, according to her, is one of the
most famous entertainer in the Nigerian
music industry.
He is one of the reigning musicians who is also
a music producer. To protect the alleged
"celebrity", his name has not been revealed in
this post. Young ladies looking to have a bit of
fun should be careful of entertainers as this
young lady is not the only victim.
Read below;
Our Nigerian celebs like to take advantage of
we females, let me tell you a personal
experience I had with ___ ____ although I'm
not sure if he's actually normal because of the
amount of marijuana he consumes.
Anyway I met him and he kept calling me and
promised me heaven and how I will be his
wife. I agreed to see him & one thing led to
another & we had sex. The condom broke in
the process.
After the experience, I had a bad infection &
was placed on antibiotics for a week & my
doctor suggested that my partner should be
treated. I called him severally after that day
but he didn't pick up. I knew I had been
cheated but still I wanted him to treat his
infection instead of passing it around.
He has ignored me completely on the last
months. I was having drinks with a couple of
friends last night & co-incidentally both of
them were supposed to hook up with a celeb
who I consider dirty & smelling, a complete
drug addict. Admittedly he's talented & makes
good music.
Although they have been going with the flow
but I decided to expose him through this
medium because a lot of other girls might not
even know he's insane. I also saw a friend's
cousin's tweet today that read 'omg' ___ ___
DM'd me.
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by axortedbabe(f): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2013
are u tokin abt Terry sumtin?i no cal anybdy o
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by danduchi(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2013
I didn't say a word
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2013
What were you doin wt him. ASHAWO!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2013
philip.adesola:
What were you doin wt him. ASHAWO!!!
SHARAP JAWE
NO OFFENSE INTENDED
SHEY YOUR SIS NO GO LIKE FVCK WIZKID
OGA FORGET
PS--Aint saying WIZKID is the infected nigger o

2 Likes

Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by danduchi(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Hope you're referring to her not me
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2013
danduchi: Hope you're referring to her not me
d guy dat called her ashawo
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by nedu2000(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2013
If your not ready to call out the celebrity's name then don't waste our time,you've only told us of a wayward girl with STDs,happens everyday

6 Likes

Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by homesteady(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Eya! Oya say the name of the musician now!

1 Like

Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Wetin young girls dey see for music celeb body sef?
See story....condom burst....blah blah blah.Babes dey take risks oooo sad

@op,be careful next time,don't be easily deceived by celebs.

BTW,if you won chop frog,go for the one wey get belle. grin.Like footballers. cheesy
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by danduchi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
The OP is a male
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Ruq: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
How bleeped up is this, how do we know you're not the one with the infection, how do we know if you're not the type that uses pit latrine. This Sums up to daftifizm and now you're claiming you want to help other ladies without giving an almost perfect clue of the person. Well ms ghost fuckyou die old.
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by 24in7: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
call his Name or it did'nt happen
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by LesbianBoy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Picture or it never happened angry
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by IAMBREEZY: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by madone: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
@op you re a big eeeeeeeeeeediot go keep sleeping around
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
I want to see the video before I believe.
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by RedCard1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jregz:
d guy dat called her ashawo
then she no be ashawo. Wetin carry her go meet the celeb? No be the long and fat sugar cane? Na ashawo she be abeg. I'm suspecting Terry G but he doesn't make good music.
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by sweetguy10(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ashawo kobo kobo , how I wish you're infected with HIV or hepatitis B or something deadlier and you die soon
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by OmniSparrow: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
We have heard. Now go and stop fuccking anything dat has a little claim to fame.

1 Like

Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by jadarmani(f): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
lynpetra: Wetin young girls dey see for music celeb body sef?
See story....condom burst....blah blah blah.Babes dey take risks oooo sad

@op,be careful next time,don't be easily deceived by celebs.

BTW,if you won chop frog,go for the one wey get belle. grin.Like footballers. cheesy

lol,I dey tell you. U na bad sharp guy
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by nathandrake(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
sweetguy10: Ashawo kobo kobo , how I wish you're infected with HIV or hepatitis B or something deadlier and you die soon

See this foolish fool taking things personal...we all agreed she be ashawo buh wishing some1 something dat bad is not awesome!!!! Go clean ur brain with dry gin!!!

Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by fijiano202(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sharap OP,Na Today... pls stop with ur fake news and story,stop making people waste their Kb theres no cheat for now
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
sweetguy10: Ashawo kobo kobo , how I wish you're infected with HIV or hepatitis B or something deadlier and you die soon
haba guy why are you vexing, you know who dey striff your sis? For your info those girls who hide in the house are worst than the girls you see roaming about. Cos she might be looking at you like Ode u think sey u fit protect me?
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jregz:
SHARAP JAWE
NO OFFENSE INTENDED
OGA FORGET
Shey na me be sharap. Wetin teenager like you dey do for nairaland. Yeye brat.

*pulls his short, land koboko for hin yansh*

Go tell mom to re-train you
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Cahmegga: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
The artists name, or, you got the infection from that your fine boy neighbour you gave "it" to !
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
philip.adesola:

Shey na me be sharap. Wetin teenager like you dey do for nairaland. Yeye brat.

*pulls his short, land koboko for hin yansh*

Go tell mom to re-train you
biatch
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Oysdam(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jregz:
SHARAP JAWE
NO OFFENSE INTENDED
OGA FORGET
every gal cant be lyk ur sisters anyway
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by EntertainingAf: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
who is the person
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Brimmie(m): 1:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: How I Got An Infection From A Top Nigerian Musician After Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Oysdam: every gal cant be lyk ur sisters anyway
Ain't got any muthafucking sis,Just me and ma bro
fool. .........
sweve comot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Well Soon My Hubby, Chioma Prays For Davido (photos) / Roman Goddess Poses In Sexy Underwear (photos) / Live Video Of Nigerian Men Masturbating To Naira Marley's JO SOAPY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.