Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) (55286 Views)

Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires Multi Million Naira Duplex For Parents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Now I'm tpia? It doesn't get any better than that I must say. I'm not tpia. This is the CAT the one and only CAT. I just hate it when many people gang up against one person especially when the only crime the person commited is speaking their minds. Tpia is my doll you know and will stick up for her anytime. So call me any name you want.
homesteady:
Tpia can you please stop deceiving yourself? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs:

She has like 4 others
www.nairaland.com/tpia@
www.nairaland.com/tpia*
www.nairaland.com/tpiah*
www.nairaland.com/tpiah
www.nairaland.com/tpia

grin
And allnhas posts not less that 3000, and she still accuse folks of having a 24/7 life on NL ....ironic grin
Example of how lack of vision n direction can turn an individual in2 a destitute.
She now takes refuge on NL!
THANK GOD 4 fellaz like seun who accept nutcases on his site coz if na me n her eh.... She go don meet her maker by now as a result of idleness.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew! Ashewo kobo kobo!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Opeyemibayonle(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
That's good. I'm also aiming and focusing to build more worthy of this for my mother... My father RIP. Amen......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by ichommy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Build not Buys.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by NosoChic: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
FINALLY the much awaited

otaTPIApia VS Nairalanders grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Cestmoi1(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Saw this on her blog yesterday.I don't even know what to say.It's a good thing and I admire her for it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=tpia][/quote]I've been generous enough to indirectly call you a fool, but at this point, you need to go and die.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: Why is everyone hating on tpia? I love tpia. Haters can all drown in a nearby canal.

Team tpia is here, so y'all can choke on whatever comes on your tongue first

you are a more i d i o t, than the already other

i d i o ts.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Herodion: I've been generous enough to indirectly call my mama a fool, but at this point, I need to go and die.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
NosoChic: FINALLY the much awaited

My Father VS His monkey ancestors grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: Now I'm tpia? It doesn't get any better than that I must say. I'm not tpia. This is the CAT the one and only CAT. I just hate it when many people gang up against one person especially when the only crime the person commited is speaking their minds. Tpia is my doll you know and will stick up for her anytime. So call me any name you want.

grin YIMU grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Example of how lack of vision n direction has turned me in2 a destitute.
I now take refuge on NL!
THANK GOD 4 fellaz like seun who accept nutcases on his sitez if not na only drugs i go dey do eh.... I go meet my maker soon.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew! y mama na Ashewo kobo kobo!
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia is a guy... ... if not, she is a wretched old hag... these are the only criteria that can explain this individual's esoteric retardness

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: my mama is a guy... ... and a wretched old hag... these are the only criteria that can explain my chimpanzee genes and esoteric retardness
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Moderators please come and cage this woman oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
homesteady: somebody please come and cage me and my mama oh grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia: my mama is a guy... ... if not, she is a wretched old hag... these are the only criteria that can explain my chimpanzee genes and esoteric retardness

we all know.. already

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by babs31: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Good for her, but why didn't she buy it before now, just asking.

Didn't she buy a very expensive car previously? She could have bought the house first then the car second

Oga na wa o...sm1 bought something,instead of you felicitating with her,u re still criticizing...if she didnt buy you will still complain abt her nt spending her dough well...Human beings!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
O tpia@ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by NosoChic: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=tpia][/quote]

did otaTPIApia just insult my late father cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I pray that the heaviness in your heart will be turned to joy, even as we celebrate Christmas.
Oh let tpia have a reason [/s]for the first time in her life[s] to be happy.
I know this is seemingly impossible as we have given up on her case here on NL, but please just grant NL this Christmas wish.

cheesy cheesy tongue tongue Of course you know I will never stoop to your level of insulting your innocent parents, I was raised better than that. cool

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by aikeron: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
NB: Linda did NOT buy the house..she funded the construction. In other words, she built the house for her parents. She already posted this on her blog giving her readers enough details about it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
deejay_harry1:

my mama dey craze

we all know.. already
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Loooooooooooolz!
I don laugh tire dis nite o!
Dis Hag is crazier than i thought!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by victorlexa(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: I think I'm richer than both of you combined.
lmao... Keep "thinking"

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
NosoChic:

I just insulted insult my late father who born me trowaycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wonder if the heaviness in my heart can ever turn to joy, even as I celebrate Christmas while searching for customers to service me.
Oh let my mama have a reason [/s]for the first time in her life[s] to be happy.
I know this is seemingly impossible as I have given up on her case here in life and on , but please just grant me this Christmas wish for more customers.

cheesy cheesy tongue tongue Of course you know I always insults my useless parents, I wasnt raised better than that. cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by LambanoPeace: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tpia... gini na pudi gi ara n'ahu? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia: Example of how lack of vision n direction
has turned me in2 a destitute.
I now take refuge on NL!
THANK GOD 4 fellaz like seun who accept
nutcases on his sitez if not na only drugs
i go dey do eh.... I go meet my maker
soon.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew! y mama na Ashewo
kobo kobo!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia: my mama dey craze

we all know.. already

this is a known fact

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Loooooooooooolz!
I don laugh tire dis nite o!
Dis wretched hag mama of mine is crazier than i thought!
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
What would you call the person you see when you stand in front of a mirror?

Go and rinse your foamy akpu mouth
deejay_harry1:

you are a more i d i o t, than the already other

i d i o ts.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Example of how lack of vision n direction
has turned me, Pryme-st*rr in2 an anally s.exed destitute.
I now take refuge on NL!
THANK GOD 4 fellaz like seun who accept
nutcases on his sitez if not na only drugs
i go dey do eh.... I go meet my maker
soon.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew! y mama na Ashewo
kobo kobo!

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: Now I'm tpia? It doesn't get any better than that I must say. I'm not tpia. This is the CAT the one and only CAT. I just hate it when many people gang up against one person especially when the only crime the person commited is speaking their minds. Tpia is my doll you know and will stick up for her anytime. So call me any name you want.

Cat? Do you "mew"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.