Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) (55272 Views)

Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires Multi Million Naira Duplex For Parents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2013
whitecat007: You guys should have thought about it before you declared war on a woman. Call jonathan if you want. Next time don't bite more than you can chew. All she did was opined. You started this, but you are not going to dictate how it ends. I have a dinner party in 1 hour, but will continue to make time you guys now that no one see what I'm on my phone, but just watch me in amazem

they'll be back for more punishment, luckily for them, i am up to it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2013
house with blogging..she never tel us wetin else she dey use..oo..women fear them
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 25, 2013
@tpia, nice job!
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by maureen5(m): 1:21am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia: maureen5
i don't need to answer you ma'am.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Inoknowbook: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2013
ROSSIKE: Who cares? I mean, what exactly are we supposed to do with this information?

Dumbed down Rubbish.

I have always known you to be a pathetic a@s$0le. You won't appreciate what she's done for parents because your source of livelihood depends on robbing the commonwealth. Linda, even though a lady, is more of a man than you are. Whatever she has, was gotten out of her very honest labor. But what of you? Your wages comes from stolen commonwealth. Shame on you, Mr Rossike, shame on you. Better go and find an honest work so that you can be proud of yourself for once. And while, you are at it, try to appreciate those that are working hard for their money. It is a good virtue to imbibe.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia(f):
ur father is very stupid. may ringworm make ur head swell abnormally

tpia(f):
u are stupid. inshort, ur mother gave birth to u tru her shit hole

hahahaha, nice to know i am making a difference in your life grin

enjoy your holidays! cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Rehn(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Exactly wat am gonna buy for mum when I finally get this kidney sold.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by maureen5(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2013
some serious case of personality problem undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpiaf: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2013
maureen5: some serious case of personality problem undecided
grin
maureen5: some serious case of personality problem undecided
my problems plenty, no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by fajoren: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2013
who be linda ikeji?
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Obiagu1(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2013
gluv01: OK...so Seun is stalking Linda now? grin
Seun will not do an open wedding considering the fact that his site is Africa's most visited. Otherwise all his savings from this forum will drain in just one day, crowd grin.

What do you mean

A beg make Linda go marry poor man and make Seun go marry poor woman.
That way the money will go round. cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia(f):
grin my problems plenty, no be small.

true that grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpiaf: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=tpia][/quote] lol i am so dumb i even quote mysef. how stupid i am. so tey i even confuse as to who i am? smh for me

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2013
tellwisdom: This one na house??... This thing wey look like bakery. Rubbish angry
nigga shows us yours that looks like a mansion....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2013
gistyinka: Her younger sister Vera LAURA shared the new on her Twitter page..

She said, "Linda Ikeji's gift to our parents. God bless you every second of your life. And may your Xmas wishes come true."

http://gistyinka.net/linda-ikeji-purchased-multi-million-naira-duplex-house-parents-photos/

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpiaf: 2:04am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia:

well, you already know you're s.tupid, i dont need to repeat it to you yet.

"even confuse as to who you are" meaning what?

english clearly no be your papa language.
lol, u are just as confused as the name "tpia". dirts so much in ur eyes u mistake pidgin english for good english. do ur worse. i am the real tpia. continue wit the impersonation. if u like, knack ur head for wall. i careless

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by amazing2013: 2:04am On Dec 25, 2013
tipia@, hian!!!
Acidosis: She's still poor though

but

Congrats cheesy God bless your efforts
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by amazing2013: 2:09am On Dec 25, 2013
We need to be careful o...didn't know the condition was so common...is this tipia@ or her fellow yaba left escapist
whitecat007: Why is everyone hating on tpia? I love tpia. Haters can all drown in a nearby canal.

Team tpia is here, so y'all can choke on whatever comes on your tongue first

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.