Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso (15774 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by ceejayluv(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
hipinnacle: you can either have a platform like a party structure to contribute your quota to the development of Nigeria or be independent and will only be in the critisicism department. like www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria group to stir the ship of development in Nigeria. it is not about the structure in party alone, the people too matter. make a pact today. it is a platform to gather progressive youth to voice out and choose their own leaders come 2015
Any youths that support to vote in a septuagenarian that has ruled before they were born can hardly be described as "progressive"....
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by valdprof: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall:

I saw what you are sawing. Try to work a little bit harder on your English speaking skill before you accuse APC of being Boko-haram's back bone. Thanks me later.
who is dis mumu that lacks sense of humour? Your own sentence is even mangled by tautology
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
jmaine: The fact that he is forcing loyalty says a lot . . .2015 go sweet walahi . . . . grin

And you consider this an anomaly on Nigeria's political landscape?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
seguno2:

If you cannot understand too bad.
You assume at your own risk & peril.

Who is this one again?

Where are all these strange handles springing up from lately?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Madam Berem, this your indignation get as e be wink
You expect me to believe you have not been secretly openly celebrating Tukur's poor fortunes of late?
yes I have been celebrating the man's senile stupidity lately. He needs to resign and concentrate in taking care of his grandkids if eventually he doesn't get the ambassadorial post. He should take a clue from Chris Kolade how to resign honorably. cool smiley
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Sweetlemon(f): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The ARROGANCE with which some of these northern leaders speak says alot. An arrogance born out of born-to-rule mentality. In the thinking of the likes of Kwankwaso, other parts of the country are populated by lesser humans or people of little or no political value.

Oga does Jonathan have APC ministers in his cabinet?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by valdprof: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

He never do..!
haha

1 Like

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by enyice(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: Jonathan also did the same thing to ministers who were loyal to leaders of the opposition party and his political enemies. Kwakwanso is doing exactly what Jonathan did. The governor is even lenient enough to give them notice by telling them to resign instead of sacking them.

Now tell me sister berem,

what has/is/will APC done/doing/do differently?

Because each day i am being reminded of the birth of a credible opposition but then what i see here is the exact trait of a party i am already tired of.

A little objectivity on your part will do as i do not subscribe to the politics of copying other peoples/party's flaws if truly you represent the change/progressive you preach.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
eGuerrilla:

And you consider this an anomaly on Nigeria's political landscape?
Sir, I need you on the thread below. Your comments are highly needed. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1566340/save-rivers-movement-sensitized-rally/1#1566340.56
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by nationwide1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Politics of aggression and oppression from APC again. What happens to freedom of association? Nigerians, mek una shine eyes o!

1 Like

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: Jonathan also did the same thing to ministers who were loyal to leaders of the opposition party and his political enemies. Kwakwanso is doing exactly what Jonathan did. The governor is even lenient enough to give them notice by telling them to resign instead of sacking them.

Ode, when did Jonathan do such, or when did utter such statement?

Stop making petty unfounded statements

4 Likes

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Reptyle(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
eGuerrilla: So what happens to commissioners who are unaffiliated to either party?

Well I guess the governor's statement must mean that there are no non-aligned political appointees in Kano State.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by SirCee: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mr Governor Sir, i throway salute and say compliment of the season!
Dear sir, I read your instruction cum command that any commissioner that fails to join APC, should forget being a commissioner. Sir, it is good but please dont force any body to join any party that is not his/her choice. My suggestion is that you should convince your commissioners on what they stand to gain if they join APC. APC is a democratic party and should set pace for others to follow
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Chirow: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
God help us.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by simpleseyi: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
ceejayluv:
Any youths that support to vote in a septuagenarian that has ruled before they were born can hardly be described as "progressive"....

So, it is better to vote young looters like Demeji Bank-Ole, Alao Akala, Farouk Lawal, Stella Oduah, Seriake Dickson, Segun Oni, Silva Tepriye, Jonathan, Dame Sheppopo than old tested and septuagenarian.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by simpleseyi: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls is there any APC member in any PDP cabinet? If no, then any PDP member that is still in APC cabinet should be arrested and prosecuted for spying and espionage.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by adonismuller(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall:

I saw what you are sawing. Try to work a little bit harder on your English speaking skill before you accuse APC of being Boko-haram's back bone. Thanks me later.
it's thank me latter! Not thanks me latter!...besides the guy was just trying to be sarcastic.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Obiagu1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Like someone stated before, it's only the politicians that are joining APC not the masses.

Now they want to use force.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by jice(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
ignis: Nigeria politics is becoming interesting now...
We are gradually heading to the two party system....
This is not politics
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by gameboyo: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2013

Can u mention names or keep quite?
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by wogorparadise: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
I like the anti begging law.
he knws wer his problem will come from in twenty fifteen so he better state taklin them now
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by chakula: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
I like the anti begging law.

And the APC defect as well!
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by WHees(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
chakula:

And the APC defect as well!

Yeah, jiya naje asibitin dala kuma naga kwankwaso yanata muku gyara a gari.... I wish they reconcile with shekarau soon and embrace the task of chasing the killer party out of kano together...
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Demdem(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
nationwide1: Politics of aggression and oppression from APC again. What happens to freedom of association? Nigerians, mek una shine eyes o!

The gov never said they are banned from remaining in the killer party, he only made it clear that killer members won't be allowed in his cabinet. Use ur brain.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Demdem(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Promhize:

Ode, when did Jonathan do such, or when did utter such statement?

Stop making petty unfounded statements

He didn't make the statement because he is a plain coward. His actions spoke volume.
The same way the fool is working underground for his election and still continue to say that he sent no one.
Kwankaso knows what he want. What he won't accept in his cabinet and he has told the whole world. Infact he should be praised for giving them the option of resigning instead of being sacked the way Jonathan sacked those ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by okoolori(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The ARROGANCE with which some of these northern leaders speak says alot. An arrogance born out of born-to-rule mentality. In the thinking of the likes of Kwankwaso, other parts of the country are populated by lesser humans or people of little or no political value.
Hmmm... If kwankwaso had threatened the so called ministers not to think of join APC or get sack, the reverse would have been the case of ur senseless comments, abi egbon oode? Sometimes I just couldn't help it but to laugh each and everytime U posts or comments on issues and sensible debates on this Nairaland mr omugor..
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by chakula: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Yeah, jiya naje asibitin dala kuma naga kwankwaso yanata muku gyara a gari.... I wish they reconcile with shekarau soon and embrace the task of chasing the killer party out of kano together...

In sha Allah the reconciliation is on process between them and, fyi pdp has no single room to hide it has been wipe away for eternity from our domains.

Apc muka sa a gaba sai mun ga bayan lema da mukarrabanta cikin yardar Allah.

Ka je dubiya ne Asibitin? Allah ya sauwake ameen.

1 Like

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by confusion247(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
ilugunboy: Yes....they should leave if they prefer to remain in PDP and acting as a mole for PDP in the state exco meetings
So Jonathan should sack any minister that is not a member of PDP?

Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
nwajoshua: . Ewu! You thing u wot competing wit me in English speaking

its actually THINK nd not THING. smiley
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by confusion247(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Name those ministers that Jonathan sacked because they belong to opposition party.
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by emmabowin(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2013

The way we take matters to the extreme and manipulate events is totally uncalled for. During the last presidential media chat,the president was asked why he sacked some ministers,he never said because they were loyal to the opposition party. He replied that it was high time he needed to reshuffle and re strategies his cabinet for effective service delivery so he can continue to deliver the dividends of democracy for which he was elected to do. How you have totally understood that to mean something else is beyond me
Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by Demdem(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2013
emma bowin:

The way we take matters to the extreme and manipulate events is totally uncalled for. During the last presidential media chat,the president was asked why he sacked some ministers,he never said because they were loyal to the opposition party. He replied that it was high time he needed to reshuffle and re strategies his cabinet for effective service delivery so he can continue to deliver the dividends of democracy for which he was elected to do. How you have totally understood that to mean something else is beyond me

In the process of re-shuffling, he sent packing Prof Ruki and brought in wike to take charge of education for better delivery. U are a political kido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo In Early Lead / My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha / Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.