Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

2014 And Politics!!! APC Vs PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2014 And Politics!!! APC Vs PDP (426 Views)

Stop Being Cry Babies, Learn How To Play Opposition Politics – APC Tells PDP NWC / Ogun Politics: Apc, Pdp, Lp, Agn - The Battle Line Is Drawn / You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014 And Politics!!! APC Vs PDP by jagabanare(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Just watched APC rally in Rivers State via NTA. I pity GEJ and give kudos to Amechi. Well, Things will unfold in 2014 no doubt about it. If you are a neutral man and you watch APC rally, no doubt about it, you may have a change of mind of joining the train of APC. Wait facts must be told, Orators like Tinubu, Amechi, Fayemi and the likes speaking, you will be convinced. Tell me who are the people PDP get. If there are things that I will not wait to see in 2014, it will be this political scene. what about you? May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

NSA Put Spyware On Tech Products / Police Arrest Rivers House Leader Lloyd / If Apc Actually Wants To Win Presidency Come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.