Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb (3679 Views)

APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Nigerians Are Greedy And Selfish - Gov Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by agbameta: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
You will suffer for your ‘shameless and selfish politics’, APC chieftain Joe Igbokwe tells Igbo kinsmen

By News Express on 22/11/2013

The anger of All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Engr. Joe Igbokwe, over the fate that befell his party’s candidate, Senator Chris Ngige, in last weekend’s governorship election in his home state, Anambra, boiled over this afternoon. He descended heavily on Ndi Igbo, predicting that they would pay a heavy price for their alleged ‘shameless and selfish politics’.

Ngige scored 92,300 votes in the results so far released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), placing him in the third position behind Chief Willie Obiano (174,710 votes) of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and Comrade Tony Nwoye (94,956 votes) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Writing around 1pm in reply to one Ikewelugo, Igbokwe said on his Facebook wall: “For playing ethnic politics and hatred we wait to see how this will help Ndigbo. Igbo want to rule Nigeria but shameless and selfish politics will not allow them to build alliances and networks with others who will vote for Igbo candidate. We have been building alliances with Yoruba since 1985 to rescue Nigeria but people like you soaked in primordial sentiments and ethnic preoccupation will not let it work. APGA controls one state out of 36 states and yet you want to produce the president of Nigeria. You have NOT asked yourself why Yoruba abandoned ACN for APC, why the North left CPC and ANPP for APC. The world is leaving Igbo behind because of people like you and their lazy politics. It will take a book to educate you but you can start by going to look for my books for you to know more. You people hurt Igbo with your useless politics of blaming others for the problems you created for yourselves. If a writer is silent he is lying.”

Igbokwe, who has been actively involved in Ngige’s campaign, repeated his claim that the election was rigged. “Wait until the world know how you won 16 LGAs. The shame has become so much that the man who claimed he won 16 LGAs cannot muster the courage to even celebrate his stolen victory. Ikewelugo wait until INEC daze you facts and figures of how its Officials compromised and sold to APGA,” he wrote.

•Photo shows Joe Igbokwe.

Source News Express

Posted 22/11/2013 12:12:18 PM

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Orjioorji(f): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
in every 12 Apostle there most be a judas.... JOE yorubakwe is our own judas he can betray his people for cocumber and onions

16 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by mekaboy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Orji o orji: in every 12 Apostle there most be a judas.... JOE yorubakwe is our own judas he can betray his people for cocumber and onions

if the election was rigged in favour of obiano then he is right.

I supported obiano not because of apga or all this igbo party trash. but with hope that he will apply the same zeal he exhibited in the firms he worked for when he becomes governor.

but I still prefer a level ground. where the true winner takes over.

most igbos will say other regions are against us, they hate us etc. I have never been part of that belief, because I know we r our own enemies.

whenever u see an igbo man marginalized or maltreated by another region of people, a fellow igbo man is behind that attack.

the reason why we cant have an igbo president is not that we r marginalized, but because an igbo man will sell the rest of his people for his own selfish gain. he will take bribe and support someone from another region rather than his.

I am not in support of APC but I am saying he has a point in the attitude of igbos.

And because of this attitude, we dont trust each other and cant achieve anything collectively.

8 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by 99100(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2013
In simple term he means APC have accepted defeat but that bla bla bla ...
the former is all that matters anything else is mere gibberish and show of sycophancy.
Who made Joe Igbokwe a sooth-sayer.He is a sellout,a drawn and confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by bloggernaija: 12:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Unfortunately
For every wise one,
There are 99 myopic and self centred ones.
Every single act and statement has been consigned to memory.

9 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2013
mekaboy:

I supported obiano not because of apga or all this igbo party trash. but with hope that he will apply the same zeal he exhibited in the firms he worked for when he becomes governor.

BIA NWOKEM MECHIE ONU GI THERE. AKPA AMU
most igbos will say other regions are against us, they hate us etc. I have never been part of that belief, because I know we r our own enemies.

whenever u see an igbo man marginalized or maltreated by another region of people, a fellow igbo man is behind that attack.

the reason why we cant have an igbo president is not that we r marginalized, but because an igbo man will sell the rest of his people for his own selfish gain. he will take bribe and support someone from another region rather than his.

I am not in support of APC but I am saying he has a point in the attitude of igbos.

And because of this attitude, we dont trust each other and cant achieve anything collectively.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2013
I don't get it. The bitter losers would have you believe the election was rigged but they'll also have you believe primordial ethnic sentiments were responsible for their loss. Surely, if the reason they lost is only due to rigging rather than losing the actual popular vote, then they shouldn't be talking about the tribalism factor. What has becpme clear is that despite the moaning and whining of the losers and despite the irregularities and malpractises in the election, APGA were certainly the winners of that election. They are easily the most popular party in the state.

It's also rather funny watching Ngige, the man that sold his soul to the Uba thugs, claiming the moral high ground. In a civilized society, his tainted self would never have the chance to contest any political post.

15 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Onlytruth(m): 1:09am On Nov 23, 2013
The mournings and cries of a Judas. These cries can never transmogrify defeat into victory. Ain't happening!

4 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Brimmie(m): 1:26am On Nov 23, 2013
The way these touts turn names ehn.. See this one already calling him Joe Yorubakwe..

Sapele water don wash away una 1kilobyte brain!

5 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by chimerase2: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Nigga sounds pained grin
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by AtlanticBreeze: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2013
mekaboy:

mekaboy clap for yourself. this is the first time ve seen you being objective and reasonable. Keep it up boy grin grin grin My problem with us igbos is pride. Igbos are not good schemers. I don't want to say more in a public forum but I think any igbo man who can sacrifice good governance in igboland just on the basis of ethnic jingoism should be exterminated. Clear case of cutting your nose to spit your face. The worst is most of these fools spill these garbage from Lagos. Nobody have cared to ask why the worst and clueless governors in the land are from the south east.

6 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by gratiaeo(m): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2013
Who is this JEO Igbokwe?
Did he know that Yoruba did not vote for OBJ and yet he become president?
Did he even know that Yaradua is not northern's choice that Obj foisted him on them and yet he was elected?
Whom did SS form alliance with before GEJ become president?
The man just want to be relevant with his cheap political point
Btw, what did he do/say when Fashola deported his fellow Igbo from Lagos.........

9 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by AtlanticBreeze: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi: I don't get it. The bitter losers would have you believe the election was rigged but they'll also have you believe primordial ethnic sentiments were responsible for their loss. Surely, if the reason they lost is only due to rigging rather than losing the actual popular vote, then they shouldn't be talking about the tribalism factor. What has becpme clear is that despite the moaning and whining of the losers and despite the irregularities and malpractises in the election, APGA were certainly the winners of that election. They are easily the most popular party in the state.

It's also rather funny watching Ngige, the man that sold his soul to the Uba thugs, claiming the moral high ground. In a civilized society, his tainted self would never have the chance to contest any political post.
He was responding to a post based on ethnicity on his Facebook from one of the ethnic brainwashed dullards. He clearly mentioned the election was rigged if you actually read beyond topics.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by AtlanticBreeze: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2013
gratiaeo: Who is this JEO Igbokwe?
Did he know that Yoruba did not vote for OBJ and yet he become president?
Did he even know that Yaradua is not northern's choice that Obj foisted him on them and yet he was elected?
Whom did SS form alliance with before GEJ become president?
The man just want to be relevant with his cheap political point
Btw, what did he do/say when Fashola deported his fellow Igbo from Lagos.........
Yorubas did not vote Obj but the rest did. That is the same way only igbos cannot produce president. Anyway I don't care about igbo presidency though. Igbos are not ready yet. There is currently no political leader of thought in igboland except Ekwueme who I don't think is interested
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2013
Leave us make we suffer o we dey enjoy the suffering under APGA carry your juju broom go away

6 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by eastman11: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Joe igbokwe believes that by ridiculing and pulling down his people the yoruba's and Fashola will no longer see him as an Igbo, he must be o big fool.
In the first place Joe Igbokwe is occupying that position because of Igbo's who voted ACN into power in Lagos which Fashola recognized by appointing him and he should remember that.
With what i see happening in Lagos politics Igbo's will definitely vote out APC come next governorship election in Lagos. PDP in Lagos is properly positioning itself and alligning with Igbos in preperation for next election and some idiots in lagos with Joe igbokwe seem not to see the impending power change in lagos. With massive fraud going on in Lagos state spearheaded by Tiefnubu APC will never stand a chance next election.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by ezivision: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2013
On this election issue, Joe said the fact. Ndi Igbo is daily shooting herself in (not leg) head. If other tribe play ethnic card, it should not be Igbos. We are everywhere, have our hauses and investment all over and are playing ethnic card of hate, who will loose? One single man will use childish sentiment to impose his will on millons we clap for him, a state of intellectuals, so bad, do you look ahead? What if another should came tomorrow to impose a known criminal simply becuse he have the means. what future have our children. With what do you think they will remember this generation, is it sowing discords and turning truth upside down. God is watching you with all you say and act. this is not PDP, APC or APGA . Amala party, yet we rush to leave with them, guo eze gi onu.

6 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by ezivision: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2013
eastman11: Joe igbokwe believes that by ridiculing and pulling down his people the yoruba's and Fashola will no longer see him as an Igbo, he must be o big fool.
In the first place Joe Igbokwe is occupying that position because of Igbo's who voted ACN into power in Lagos which Fashola recognized by appointing him and he should remember that.
With what i see happening in Lagos politics Igbo's will definitely vote out APC come next governorship election in Lagos. PDP in Lagos is properly positioning itself and alligning with Igbos in preperation for next election and some idiots in lagos with Joe igbokwe seem not to see the impending power change in lagos. With massive fraud going on in Lagos state spearheaded by Tiefnubu APC will never stand a chance next election.

you are far from Lagos and only a joker

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2013
In as much as I won't want to dabble into an Igbo V Yoruba ish but flowing from Anambra Guber,I think some Igbos are not somehow looking at the bigger picture at all hence their present tantrums and insults of others as if Anambra election is the only one that will ever be held

The babysitters of APGA have done an incalculable damage on the rest of the Igbos with the deadly politics of attrition they mounted just because they want to stop Ngige at all cost but succeded in losing millions of other potential voters going forward

Infact the election made me know the real mindset of the average Igbo against his brother not to talk of even outsiders

The issue of Catholics V Anglicans V others

The issue of blatant intolerance against outsiders as exemplified in the El-Rufai saga led by Peter Obi

The attempt to drag and ridicule men of God into politics

Infact I learnt that to some Igbos,any Igbo man that seeks to align with people of other regions is a sellout and an attempt for their enemies to lord things over them again

Lastly I learnt that probably the Civil war is still not ended in the minds of some Igbos even 40yrs after

God Bless the Igbo brand of Politics!

5 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by yemmytee1(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Yorubas hausas igbos none of dis tribes can b nigerias problem,its our individual person,we hate each other that's jst d truth,we cum together when there's football match after d match we start blamn ourselfs too many igbos caused d flop to many yorubas n so on,we do all dis cos we still have people to fight,wen nigeria breaks away den u will d enugu people r bad,no d imo people r dis which as always been happening n guys can't deny it..but d truth is bitter but my tribe YORUBA we don't condem ekiti for ondo or oyo for osun,av ever heard such lik oyo girls bride price r more than ekiti,na only una tribe get imo girls chai u cnt marry dem oo,anambra chai their men r ritualist,enugu chai dia dis n dat but yorubas av alwys been one on those bases,if u guys can't even show love to ur fellow tribes men den u guys can't get there soon...rain ur curses oo but we yorubas have ruled n will still but we still waiting for u guys even Niger delta people don out run una race its a curse brothers...before u spit ur ass I wish u wat ever u wish me..
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by eastman11: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2013
sagombugo: In as much as I won't want to dabble into an Igbo V Yoruba ish but flowing from Anambra Guber,I think some Igbos are not somehow looking at the bigger picture at all hence their present tantrums and insults of others as if Anambra election is the only one that will ever be held

The babysitters of APGA have done an incalculable damage on the rest of the Igbos with the deadly politics of attrition they mounted just because they want to stop Ngige at all cost but succeded in losing millions of other potential voters going forward

Infact the election made me know the real mindset of the average Igbo against his brother not to talk of even outsiders

The issue of blatant intolerance against outsiders as exemplified in the El-Rufai saga led by Peter Obi

Infact I learnt that to some Igbos,any Igbo man that seeks to align with people of other regions is a sellout and an attempt for their enemies to lord things over them again

Lastly I learnt that probably the Civil war is still not ended in the minds of some Igbos even 40yrs after

You learn... you learn ... you learn...

You must be a bad learner and a bad looser.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by theshadyexpress(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta: You will suffer for your ‘shameless and selfish politics’, APC chieftain Joe Igbokwe tells Igbo kinsmen

By News Express on 22/11/2013

the op is know for taking panadol for another man's headache.pls concern your miserable life with osun or south west politics and leave the south easterners alone.they have made it clear they don't want to be slaves to Buhari and ojuyobo thugs
se na by force?

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by AtlanticBreeze: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2013
sagombugo: In as much as I won't want to dabble into an Igbo V Yoruba ish but flowing from Anambra Guber,I think some Igbos are not somehow looking at the bigger picture at all hence their present tantrums and insults of others as if Anambra election is the only one that will ever be held

my problem with some of you is how you generalize the actions of Peter obi and his paid internet hirelings with other poorly educated igbos as the general consensus in igboland. Was the last election the first in the state. Didn't this same tribal and divisionary politics started by the fraud Peter Obi play out in the last senatorial elections and the real igbos on ground still voted Ngige in ACN, the reason they decided to rig this one. Who told you the outcome of this election wouldnt be the same if not for the rigging. Even obiano said the other day on twitter that Anambra is seriously divided and any candidate that wins should do something drastic about it. The statement gave him some approval points by me.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
my problem with some of you is how you generalize the actions of Peter obi and his paid internet hirelings with other poorly educated igbos as the general consensus in igboland. Was the last election the first in the state. Didn't this same tribal and divisionary politics started by the fraud Peter Obi play out in the last senatorial elections and the real igbos on ground still voted Ngige in ACN, the reason they decided to rig this one. Who told you the outcome of this election wouldnt be the same if not for the rigging. Even obiano said the other day on twitter that Anambra is seriously divided and any candidate that wins should do something drastic about it. The statement gave him some approval points by me.

If you read through my comment very well,you will noticed I used the word 'some Igbos' and not all Igbos copiously! So I know how to pick words for a subject matter.

I know Peter Obi's shenanigans could not be representative of the entirety of the Igbo race but the unfortunate fact is that its not all Nigerians who are open-minded to know that what Peter Obi and even Arthur Eze said while the campaign lasted aint what all Igbos support

I would never have attempted to ever say anything about the Anambra Guber if not that a party I support has a strong brand in an Ngige but its highly regrettable that rather than discuss issues,the whole summation of APGA's campaign style boils down to heavy propaganda and Tribal politicking

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by donphilopus: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2013
True talk! Illiterates are the ones selling their votes. Most of us have known PDP for that in our state, so any time election is holding, we don't give a damn for their money again
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by PointB: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Joe is just being plain silly. What did APC bring to the table in Anambra beyond the damaged brand of Ngige and APC that other parties failed to match? Ngige was an election rigger, he was caught on photo butt naked in Okija shrine. Ngige over promised en-route the senate, yet he under-delivered. Personally, I think it is the political naive that will believe Ngige will win Anambra election. Same Ngige that defeated Dora Akunyili with less than 300 votes after heavily rigging the election.

As for Joe, I predict that him and his bunch of synchophants will be the first and only people that will suffer as he hoped. NdI Igbo have no fear for tomorrow and we prefer to have our destiny in our hands.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by AtlanticBreeze: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2013
sagombugo:

If you read through my comment very well,you will noticed I used the word 'some Igbos' and not all Igbos copiously! So I know how to pick words for a subject matter.

I know Peter Obi's shenanigans could not be representative of the entirety of the Igbo race but the unfortunate fact is that its not all Nigerians who are open-minded to know that what Peter Obi and even Arthur Eze said while the campaign lasted aint what all Igbos support

I would never have attempted to ever say anything about the Anambra Guber if not that a party I support has a strong brand in an Ngige but its highly regrettable that rather than discuss issues,the whole summation of APGA's campaign style boils down to heavy propaganda and Tribal politicking
So how come you now base your stand on what the "not open-minded" Nigerians think. The most important thing is what you think. Come to think of it People like Fani Kayode and Adeyinka grandson have said worse things that could shape the igbo/yorubas relationship if we are to go by the thinking of the not open minded Nigerians and most of you have not said Anything. I smell hypocrisy.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by AtlanticBreeze: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2013
PointB: Joe is just being plain silly. What did APC bring to the table in Anambra beyond the damaged brand of Ngige and APC that other parties failed to match? Ngige was an election rigger, he was caught on photo butt naked in Okija shrine. Ngige over promised en-route the senate, yet he under-delivered. Personally, I think it is the political naive that will believe Ngige will win Anambra election. Same Ngige that defeated Dora Akunyili with less than 300 votes after heavily rigging the election.

As for Joe, I predict that him and his bunch of synchophants will be the first and only people that will suffer as he hoped. NdI Igbo have no fear for tomorrow and we prefer to have our destiny in our hands.
nobody made you igbo spokesperson. Speak for your biased self or your master Peter obi. Who heavily rigged the senatorial election? Ngige or Peter obi?

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by homerac7: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2013
I am very ashamed right now as an onye-igbo.

The primordial acts our people played out during Stella Oduah's saga where good judgement of matter was ignored for ethnic sentiment, now closely followed with this disgraceful Anambra election build-up should give any right thinking onye-igbo serious concern. We just saw where in order to win a state election, we carelessly destroyed any good chance of presidency in the nearest future. We must remember this our unwise play when it boomerangs back at us.

For those who still do not see how dangerously we have caged ourselves, then I may not be able to help cure your jaundice.

Of all ethnicities in the federation, ndigbos are a peculiar case that should never have gone around the muddy water of ethnic or religious politics. But now that we have a desperado leading a gullible mass into it, I hope he will also be there when offshoots of this dangerous trend begin to manifest. Wise people who live in glass house do not throw stones- but Peter Obi has led people to throw rocks.

Then, what's it with the still unfortunate drag of church into politics ? I reallwish we know how ferocious and blood thirsty a monster we are creating with this low-witted type of politics ? If these are not tamed early enough, we might have Igbo land that's too political unstable to live in, and neighbours who will serve us back our poisonous pill of tribalism.

We definitely could have played the Anambra politics differently, but we chose the most ignoble way. We havent learn from the civil war at all.

7 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Nonsense! Nothing like tribal politics here. No one has the right to take decisions for another man. The Anambra election has been WON and LOST.

In the Anambra election, some people voted for the PERSON. Some chose their candidate after watching the debates, based on the programmes and policies canvased. Some voted because of money. Others voted because of political party. Still others voted because of sentiments (religious, senatorial district, tribal, local govt, town, etc). But bottomline, every PERSON that voted in that election has the RIGHT and mental capacity to take his own decision. No man has the right to compel another to vote in a certain way.

The 90,000 plus people that voted for Ngige in that election are not yorubas. They are full blooded Igbos who felt he was the right candidate for the job. Ditto for other candidates. The only difference is that MORE people felt Obiano is the RIGHT man or that APGA is the right party for the job.

Before this guber contest, Ngige and ACN was voted in as senator by Igbos.

So in conclusion, LOSERS in the Anambra election should accept their fate. They should stop acting like sore losers, whipping primordial sentiments or threatening or blackmailing an entire ethnic group. We should learn to separate individuals from an entire ethnic group in this country. If Ifeanyi says something or does anything, his actions should be analysed as the actions or words of Ifeanyi and not that of Igbos. Same applies to a Wale, Musa,etc

11 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by dinachi(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Joe Igbokwe shouldn't have bothered, the archaic, outdated , foolish politics of our people will not be corrected just by a mere face book post. I am almost becoming certain that the Igbo will not change because all we care about is our shops and the change we have in our pockets! As long as we have money to feed our family, every other Nigerian is a fool. Yoruba's are betrayers, Northerners are Bokoharam and so on, yet the Ijaw people has learnt to build bridges and now rule Nigeria. I am sure that had the Igbo man been offered a the vice presidency then we would have refused it on the grounds that it is beneath us! The Ijaw have shown the way. it remains to be seen whether we will follow it.

5 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by aryzgreat: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls who knows d home address of Joe igbokwe? Which state is d animal frm? We need to teach these judases in our midst some lessons. Bastard! I hope he reads d gibberish FFK chun out everyday on FB? Dats nt enough to kill igbo-yoruba trust if there wia any b4. He is a big FOOL. A sour loser and a slave who thinks d best way to cling to his source of income is by ridiculing his ppls to appease his paymaster.

Joe afo saa gi there! Nkita ekuke lacha gi anya!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos N8bn Sunborn Yacht Deal, Bad Business — APC / Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ / Photos: Checkout This Lovely Tw*rk Pictures By Nigerian Endowed Girl ‘miss Damn’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.