Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigeria Launches 1st Gift Card Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Launches 1st Gift Card Company (1952 Views)

Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! / Ecobank Nigeria Launches Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches 1st Gift Card Company by newsprocom: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
We are excited to hear about 'SureGifts', a gift card company that launched in Nigeria. Nigerians can now buy gift cards for loved ones with ease. Also, for those in the diaspora and family in Nigeria, it’s a great and secure way to send gifts to loved ones for the holiday season. How innovative! So this is how it works. It’s a one-stop shop. You ‘gift’ gift cards to loved ones and they redeem it directly from the merchant, e-copy or hard copy.

Sometimes, words are not enough to express just how much you celebrate, appreciate, regard or love someone. At Suregifts, they make the art of gifting simpler but richer.

So “Let’s say you’re in VI and you need a replacement phone asap and out of cash? Check your email. I just sent you a Samsung gift card”

"I’m getting married? I don’t want a thousand kettles. Buy me a generic Suregifts gift card and I can shop wherever I want"

“I am in the diaspora, it’s my mother’s birthday in Lagos. I buy her a Suregifts card online, send her the confirmation, she picks up her birthday gift from the vendor”

You can buy a 50K Mothercare gift card for someone and send it to their email or have them send a printed version. They walk into Mothercare store and shop. Simple. It’s an online gifting hub, avoid the crowds, avoid the rush, give the right gifts.

Never expires!

Still not sure how SureGifts works? Watch the promo/explainer video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tabw96yC1QE

In a Nutshell:
For the sender, Suregifts offer the luxury of convenience. You don’t have to struggle to figure out the most ideal gift; neither do you have to go through the hassle of picking it up, wrapping and delivery. It’s all in a click of a button. For the recipient, get ready to free your storage room of un-preferred gifts. We know it’s the thought that counts, but it won’t hurt getting that thing you’ve always wanted instead!

Gift Cards from Suregifts are sent with love. They can be personalized with special messages and delivered just in time to ignite the widest smile. You can have it delivered to the recipients’ e-mail or physical addresses, and they can redeem at your selected vendor or anywhere Suregifts Cards are accepted. What’s more? Prices are usually cheaper on Suregifts than in-store, and Suregifts Gift Cards don’t expire!

For more information and to be updated, check out their website at:
www.suregifts.com.ng
Email at: hello@suregifts.com.ng
Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/suregiftsNG
Twitter at: https://twitter.com/suregifts_ng

(1) (Reply)

Buying From Aliexpress / How Guinness Completely Destroyed The Country Nigeria / Instantly Convert Your Airtime To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.