Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! (12270 Views)

Firstbank Achieves 100m Monthly Transactions / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Ecobank Nigeria Launches Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by segunsd: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2013
Have you dreamt of walking into a bank and being treated like the Sultan of Brunei? Your forms are filled on your behalf. You sit on a soft, leather sofa and served with cappuccino, espresso or any beverage of your choice. You can watch your favorite programs while your transactions are being processed. Your have free access to a Wi-Fi hotspot where you can quickly pay some of your bills online and reimburse your mobile wallet. First Bank Plc makes that dream a reality with The Premium Lounge

The Premium Lounge is a specialized service for affluent customers of First Bank Plc. It is designed to provide comfort, security, luxury, and other amenities towards the well-being of the customer. The Premium Lounge is located in a specially designed section of the branch which will include a large seating area with leather sofas, refreshments, private meeting room/office for the customer to discuss personal business with the relationship teams without interruption.

The service is, however available by invitation only. It is for customers who have a pre-qualified turnover with the bank. Invited customers will be issued the Premium Card with which they can gain access to the Lounge.

Customers who have access to The Premium Lounge can enjoy imperial treatment such as a designated officer who would be available to answer queries, resolve complaints and provide feedback within a shorter turn-around time. They would also be given priority in branch cash deposits and withdrawals, instant issuance of ATM cards, provision of account statements as well as other value-added services provided by the bank.

According to Mr. Tunde Owolabi, The group head for retail banking, Lagos Island there are currently six of such Lounges in Nigeria. There are three in Lagos and three in Abuja. These lounges are comparable to those found in international banks such as Barclays and HSBC. It is expected that by June 2013, more would have been opened over 31 locations in Nigeria to cater to all customers in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and other major cities.

Reacting to the initiative, Mr. Kehinde Sote said he was glad that the service was introduced. In his words

I don’t like filling forms and I get everything sorted out here. I usually go to another branch but this Lounge makes it more convenient for me so I’d rather come here. I don’t like stress.

Another customer, Mr. Kalu Etia, a supply chain professional stated that he received personalized service and he enjoys the royal treatment he’s being given. “In fact, I have become a regular face here” He said.

The Premium Lounge has been in existence since September 2012 but will be officially launched next week. Beyond the ease, speed and comfort of private banking, The Premium Lounge gives you the avenue to have a deeper relationship with First Bank while enjoying immense gains such as business advisory and partnership. Success has its benefits.

http://www.360nobs.com/2013/01/first-bank-introduces-the-premium-lounge-the-first-of-its-kind-in-nigeria/

More pictures below:

Abuja Main Branch

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by 80million1: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
*speechless*
Congrats FIRST BANK,nice innovation on VIP Treatment.
For this thread,me sef be FIRST Poster!

3 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by pboiskinpy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Kk,I don see them
#jux passing n singing GHOSTMODE by PHYNO
"Ndi ara,ndi ara,lele,nekwa ha,ha choo iri m,ha cho iri m..GHOSTMODE,they no de see me...

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
#80million:

pboiskinpy: Kk,I don see them
#jux passing n singing GHOSTMODE by PHYNO
"Ndi ara,ndi ara,lele,nekwa ha,ha choo iri m,ha cho iri m..GHOSTMODE,they no de see me...

have you guys done your maths assignment? undecided
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by wonda26(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
See segregation techniques. Hope such premium users won't be easily spotted targets. Bad guyz still exist, u know...

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by 80million1: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
joeydozzy:

have you guys done your maths assignment? undecided

Actually, No sir,i have satday and sunday to do it sir..
Now,u too go and tamber or call the Aunty next door to tamber for u.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is innovation. I love the whole idea. Another reason to ginger myself and make that dough QUICK.

3 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
premium lounge or whatever its called, wait for me, i'm coming.....

right now, i'm flying.....i'll be there before u know it
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by oldlord(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
encouraging big savers. well after all dis service, will first bank add more money to m account. *justasking*
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by lightheart(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
aimaan me no like danger zones/high risk spots.
*puffs and lights up @ the counter*
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by babaowo: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Anything Nigerians doing they must create executive treatment for thieves and corrupt induviduals, why not for ordinary induvidual why must some customers service different
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by AZeD1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
I'd rather i never have to go to the bank at all.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by babaowo: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
babaowo: Anything Nigerians doing they must create executive treatment for thieves and corrupt induviduals, why not for ordinary induvidual why must some customers service different
..... nah wha oooo!!a
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
I BET SOME OF THE INCENTIVES ALSO INCLUDE HOT CHICS IN SHORT SKIRT SUITS WILLING TO 'CATER' TO UR 'NEEDS' wink

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Is this why the issuer switch is always unoperative

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by dbalinga(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ coolkris.......
old boi, u don make my belle scatter with laughter;what a comment. i couldnt help but laff out loud. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by scholes23(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
FIRST BANK. TRUELY THE FIRST
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by mrkels(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
So now any celebrity seen in the normal banking hall and not premium lounge would make headlines, Eg...Tonto dike seen in the regular banking hall while her friend in the music industry, the queen of Marvin records, Tiwa Savage Waves at her from the comfort of her leather sofa in the prenium lounge...Seems the actress turn musician is going broke cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by gerald09(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Really dis is what you guys came up with more ways to keep people in banks. Haba who is in charge of giving ideas in Nigeria cos its seems to be 1 person oh, cos he/she keeps coming up with ridiculous ideas. why would u guys create a lounge to keep people waitin rather than creating ways to reduce the amount of customers in d banking hall. Improve internet banking, telephone banking so the "VIP" don't have to come for coffee n tea, they can do dat in the comfort of their home/offices. COMMON SENSE ain't so COMMON!

5 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by mrkels(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^ Mr or Mrs gerald, its been like that in the Uk and some other countries, its another way of bringing revenue to the bank
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Yinkay: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Skye Bank has been there,done that with SkyeLounge..no biggies
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by JW214: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Diamond Bank has VIP Louge since....
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by NnamdiN: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Discrimination. Big customers get premium banking. Small idiotts like us get the overstuffed banking hall.

My money and your money no be mate, my money and your money no dey the same rate. grin God bless you wizkid
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Ebestsmscom: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
NO BE FREEEEEEEE

They will pay indirectly.

Person no fit chop bank instead bank will chop ur money and maintain as if nothing happened.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Damojo: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
Chei. Nice innovation! Meanwhile my bank is still running on innovation threadmill!!
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
um. this is cheating. what about me that has few thousands in my account?why are you selecting customers?
they will steal our tax payers money and still Get. v.I.p treatment. haba.
but to be Frank,money good o. I must have you in abundance sooner or later. So that I can be treated as a v.I.p.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by azpekuliar: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Can one get some head in there?... grin
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by drnoel: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
wonderful and nice developement, at least now the looters of our treasury can now have a reason to bank with first bank..
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Melancholy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
This idea of seperating the rich from poor in nigeria society this days is a bad one.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
SOmetimes a lot of money can cause brain rot.. how many millionaires go to the bank with a cheque book to withdraw or deposit or do anything. that is what assistants are for.. so assistant sef wan chop big life? imagine dangote leaving his office to firstbank tpo withdraw some money for kosai and kokoo grin

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Evagreenfields: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rme, rme, rme

Abeg, diamond bank has been doing it sinceeeeee. They call it 'privileged/xclusive banking) so abeg, its not new

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? / Why Failure To Pay Your Annual Returns Could Land You In Hot Soup With CAC / How Lucrative Is Air Ticketing Biz? Pls, Advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.