Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? (5314 Views)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Lionbite(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
I know I shouldn’t be encouraging anyone here but seriously, if you’re going to be stupid, be smart about it!

1.Don’t steal. PERIOD. Phones are so cheap these days, even kids are carrying one. (At least around here!)

2.If you can’t afford the fancy ones and have made up your mind already, be sure to steal it from someone who might be OK with it . Even those who carry multiple phones might probably be doing it out of necessity. A friend of mine lost 2 phones on his engagement day and what pissed him off the most was not the loss of the phones, but the data on each. So please don’t be an asshole and assume that as long as someone has more than one phone that any of those phones is dispensable. You can always get a used one if you REALLY want one.

3.If you’re still planning on stealing one not giving a damn about the fact that important info on the phone might cause someone their job to fulfill your silly, materialistic needs; be sure not to steal a female’s phone. Because asshole: this could be your sister or your mother. Imagine someone stealing your female relative’s phone with personal images on it. If you have an ounce of manhood left in you, you wouldn’t want those images out for some stranger to use or even look at. They don’t have to be inappropriate, just personal. Have some decency and leave their shit.

4.If you’re still going to be a bigger douche and steal a lady’s phone, reset it. Or at least enjoy being a douchebag alone. You don’t have to show the whole world what a huge waste of chromosome Y you are. Because believe it or not: you will never get away with it. Either the cops will get you or karma will. And in the latter case: do not consider reproducing or even marrying. They will be the victims

5.Not enough? OK. Go ahead. But be sure to at least be tech savvy because nowadays; those fancy phones you can’t afford will expose your sorry ass. And given the fact that you’re dying to have one, you’ve probably never had one to begin with which most likely makes you less aware of the fact that EVERYTHING you do on that phone CAN be available to not only the owner, but possibly the whole population of the world wide web! And that, my friend.. can NEVER be erased.

Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Lionbite(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Hmmm
na so mah sister o!
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by kavey10(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP, did any Naughty Person "fap" your device...recently. I know how you feel sha.
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by physise(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by smartbingari(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
teaching how to steal phone? haha
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jeez, I see yu everywhere

what a huge waste of chromosome Y you are
undecided undecided
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
KingMEXX: Jeez, I see yu everywhere

what a huge waste of chromosome Y you are undecided undecided
was that necessary?
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: was that necessary?
was what necessary? the remark??
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
KingMEXX: was what necessary? the remark??
Why should u say I am a waste of chromosome Y? was that called for?
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Why should u say I am a waste of chromosome Y? was that called for?
No o. yu misunderstood my post. the quote wasn't meant for yu, it was part of the Op. if yu go through the op, yu would see it there.
I don't insult unless the situation warrants for it.
We good now??
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2013
KingMEXX: No o. yu misunderstood my post. the quote wasn't meant for yu, it was part of the Op. if yu go through the op, yu would see it there.
I don't insult unless the situation warrants for it.
We good now??
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by solelymade: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
God don catch this op
Na u steal my Nokia 1100 for inside maruwa

Nice post all d same... Never contemplate stealing anyone's treasure
For mushin here Dem go beat you like Jesus Christ
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Elcapo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
solelymade: God don catch this op

hw dare u make me laugh sote i fall 4 chair
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2013
kavey10: OP, did any Naughty Person "fap" your device...recently. I know how you feel sha.

fap literally means to masturb*te cheesy u don c were person dae masturb#te fone
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by kavey10(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

fap literally means to masturb*te cheesy u don c were person dae masturb#te fone

Not in my dictionary of Informal words. fap means steal, move etc. Me no know the one you dey talk o.
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2013
loool^^
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by Olamyyde(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Nice write up
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by solelymade: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
El_capo: hw dare u make me laugh sote i fall 4 chair
Re: How To Steal A Phone And Get Away With It? by axortedbabe(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2014
solelymade: God don catch this op

guy u geh mouth

Help!! My Glo Line Has Stopped Working / How Do I Use My 9mobile Promo 2 Airtime ? / Hello Please Should I Buy This Phone My Budget Is 495,000 Naira