Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (57628 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Donfamous(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2013
louie3: 1.the moni was wit him in d hospital.wit who precisely. 2.rmb e entered into an agreement wit 1 of d policemen to flog demon extinquisher + they opened a case file 4 his mata.u knw hw 9ja police dy twist tins na.hope i hv answ u
no o. How can ordinary floggin and openin case file be done wif 100k. You 1st bargain abt 25k haba! And they later changed their mind not to 30, 35, or even 40 but to 100 loun loun. Habatically!!.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by emmabest2000(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Don famous: no o. How can ordinary floggin and openin case file be done wif 100k. You 1st bargain abt 25k haba! And they later changed their mind not to 30, 35, or even 40 but to 100 loun loun. Habatically!!.
keep on asking ... We are moving to the next story grin
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Donfamous(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2013
emma_best2000: keep on asking ... We are moving to the next story grin
you never understand you wan start another one. You'll just end up confused and frustrated.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by mwenemutapa: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
guy u dey jonse. must u write? wey story don dey sweet belle,na u say "the end".
u na bst o.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.have a blissfull 2014.and thanks 4 reading
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
louie3: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.have a blissfull 2014.and thanks 4 reading

You too
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Bam17(f): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2022
louie3:
CHAPTER ONE- They say there is a thin line between sanity and insanity.it just takes a little spark at the wrong place to cross to the other side.This was my line of thought as i sat butt naked on the cold cement floor with my hands and legs bound with strong ropes bought from all those hausa boys at swali market.the putrid smell of urine that emanated from the corner of the church made my uncomfortable but the people that put me here weren't concerned about my comfort.so i had to shift from here to there with the little space i was provided but this men and women clad in white garments,holding little rods in their hands(with diff symbols on it) just wouldn't let me be.they danced and chanted in languages i could not understand,maybe they were speaking in tongues,but i doubt it.

Okay. I just imagined you butt naked... WHAT

Lol. Just kidding. Love your story kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lies From Pretty Lips / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.