Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Encounter With The Lesbians - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With The Lesbians (10244 Views)

A Delectable Encounter With Vivian:a Short Story / My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2015
I will start the story tonight. Note: THIS STORY IS BASED ON FICTION!
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Then why opening the thread this morning
This act is pure indiscipline and hence u shld be flogged for this
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2015
edozie04:
it may be when she have the time nah
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2015
edozie04:
i wanted to post it dis mrnin bt my ba3 becme low
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by merit12(f): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
b
h
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2015
merit12:
b
h
wats dat
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by eunisam: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2015
#
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
"am acknowledging you for who you are, what you've done in my life oh yeah ......" my achaic worn out nokia c1 rang. I rushed to my bag picked the call just in time. It was my fiancee.
"xup love" i greeted
"how you doing darling?" that was david's voice
"as you have kept me na ". He laughed "who are you living with?" he asked.
"my two friends. Jane and mary. And you........" we rattled on till he said he had lectures. I kissed him goodbye and hung up.

David had been the love of my life since i was eighteen and was the first man to take my glory away but not without the use of condom. Since then we were inseperable. Though we were not from well to do parents we still loved each other. We met in when we were working together for a small company inorder to finance our tetiary education. He got admission into uniben and i into unizik and though we were far from each other we still talked on phone.

I lost my dad at the age of seven since then life had been worst. My mum's small shop could only feed us but not finance my education and that led me to hawking on the streets. David lost his at the age of twelve and life had been difficult for us but we went through the difficulties together.......................

"babe babe me ah dn hammer" jane shouted cutting me through my thoughts.
"with which nail?" i asked absentmindedly. "your papa"she retorted as she walked to the kitchen " wetin you cook" she asked.
"yam"i answered.
"thank God. Me ah dn die. Hunger wan wire me. Wey Mary?" she asked dipping he yam into red oil
"fellowship!. O gal come gist me na" i said going to the kitchen.
"make Mary come back" i understood. We always shared gist together.
Now that was us: jane the bad girl, Mary the holy girl and i the adventurous one!
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Queening(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Following
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Queening:
Following
take front seat. Wey dat popcorn boy sf
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Queening(f): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Daughterzion:
take front seat. Wey dat popcorn boy sf
thank you,pls help me add fanta kiss
kiss
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
have been here since 8am,you never ask me what i wanted Zion
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Onemansquad(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Following
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
following
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
prettydiva89:
have been here since 8am,you never ask me what i wanted Zion
i knw u na. No b alomo with orijin
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Chrisx1x(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Observin frm 10 thousand miles away
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
"hello guys am hooome" Mary's voice rang out as she opened the door.

"our mama dn show" jane shouted waking me up as she went to welcome Mary. "mama welcome o"

Mary frowned " stop calling me that"
"me ah dn tell you. Choose baby M or mama. U no wan baby M so na mama"
Mary gave up. They had argued about this before and it proved abortive. She walked slowly as she came to hug me " hello dear"
"how was the fellowship" i asked.
"great o. The pastor was great he preached and preached non-stop infact why dont you come with me next week........"
"ehm ehm Jane you said you get gist for us" i tactifully changed the topic. I could see the look of hurt on Mary's face but i did not care. I hated church things.

"yes o" jane shouted excitedly " na flexin tinz". I go excited, i had not being to a party before so i saw this as my chance
"go on" i encouraged her.
" e get one campus wey dey hapen off campus for the big girls. Na the white angels organize am". i jerked.
I had heard of the whte angels before. I was a society made up only of girls from rich families. I heard so much of their leader. She was drop dead gorgeous as she looked like a marine goddess and being the only daughter of a very rich senator, she lacked nothing. Her name was Angel or so i heard.
"........dm dey organize party for every girl on campus and na only girls every girl must wear white and white no other colour........" jane rattled on.
"and i hope you dont intend going" Mary interrupted her

"WETIN! I mustu go o. Nina abi u go follow" she looked at me.

I wanted to go but i had one unanswered question. Why only girls?. Maybe because the society was full of girls with no boy. But what if it was lesbi.......

"babe u go go?" Jane asked cutting through my thoughts.
i quickly brushed those thoughts off my mind.
"which time?" i asked her.
"na 8 e go start but me na 9 i go go"

"i go go!" i said after thinking for a while aware of the dissapointing look on Mary's face.
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmm..... Following
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Daughterzion:
i knw u na. No b alomo with orijin
haha have not reach that level just give me macdowell or don simon
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
prettydiva89:

haha have not reach that level just give me macdowell or don simon
na money o
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by 2scorehigh(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lesbians? Wow! I'm subscribing so make it juicy, okay?
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Daughterzion:
na money o
shebi u go pay
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by illicit(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Okay now, lets go!
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2015
2scorehigh:
Lesbians? Wow! I'm subscribing so make it juicy, okay?
oga you still dey nl? Long time
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Daughterzion(f): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2015
I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a young beautiful girl of about twenty years wearing a long whitegown which brought out her shape perfectly revealing her nice curvy shapes and huge bosoms.
My bosoms were huge to such that anyone who saw me will first look at my bosom before noting my figure 8 curvx hips. Then if the person looked at my face, he would see an oval shaped innocent face designed with two litte eyes and ears, a pointed nose, with nicely shaped chocolate lips. I was beautiful and i knew it!.
"make we dey go o" that was Jane's voice. I took my bag and off we went.
We arrived at the said hotel for the venue at about 9:27 and was suprised to see everywhere filled up with just ladies. We found a seat at the far end of the wall and decided to go sit there.

As i sat down i noticed there was a white door beside us. It was closed so i did not mind. I glanced around and was amazed. The hall was big enough to contain about six hundred people and in the middle of the wall was a stage perfectly decorated with just white materials. On the right had of the stage i could see what looked like a hightable and some beautifully decorated white chairs but i could not help but notice this particular chair which was exceptionally decorated and looked like a throne. I gulped.
"May we all rise as we welcome the ever magnificient and ever exotic and beautiful white angel" that was the M.C's voice. Everybody stood up and was clapping when suddenly the white door opened and behold!
There stood before me were the seven most beautiful angels i had ever seen with their leader in front. They wore white flowing gowns and high heeled silver shoes except the leader who wore an obvious golden belt and high heeled golden coloured shoe. They were drop dead gorgeous.
Everybody continued clapping as the stopped halfway from the door. Their leader looked around as if recording those that came. Then she looked towards our direction and i shuddered because she wont take her eyes off me. I looked and our eyes met, i was stunned! Those were the most beautiful eyes i had ever seen. She looked away and they catwalked to their seat admist cheers and applause.
The M.c, a lady took the mike again. D.J please give us some music. Everyone stood up and rushed to the dancefloor Jane inclusive but the white angels did no bulge. I refused to go cause i did not know how to dance and there were also few others sitting down. I brought my phone out and soon i fogot i came to a party as i was busy chatting. I felt someone was behind me but before i could turn, i felt a gentle touch on my shoulder. I turned and was suprised to see a young beautiful girl standing smiling.
"my mistress wants to see you" she said pointing in the direction of the exceptional seat on the high table.
My heart jumped into my stomach.
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Calmdove(f): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Following....
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Queening(f): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Ghen ghen ghen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by 2scorehigh(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Bluestarry:
oga you still dey nl? Long time

Ha ha ha...

Why? Sure! I still dey na.

How far? How your side?
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
2scorehigh:

Ha ha ha...

Why? Sure! I still dey na.

How far? How your side?
my side tight o.
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by CrazyScientist: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ewooo! Updates oo! shocked

Run for your life!!!
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by florjay(f): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Keep it up gal

More ororo to ur elbow
Re: My Encounter With The Lesbians by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2015
THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not Rape Christiana / Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) / Word Of The Day- Improve Your Vocab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.