Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter (525 Views)

Why Enugu Governor Will Not React To Fulani Killings. / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter by vickvan(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Former President Obasanjo says he will not react to President Jonathan's letter. He released a media statement today through his Media aide, Tunde Oladunjoye, saying he has accomplished his aim of bringing President Jonathan's attention to important national issues and has nothing else to say to him....[http://splashentertain..com/2013/12/obasanjo-says-he-will-not-react-to.html?spref=tw]
Re: Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter by slap1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Well, that's a reaction.
Re: Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter by BigB11(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Excellent idea.
Re: Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter by Obiagu1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
I knew it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He has been writing letters to the President.
Now that the President has nullified all his claims while indirectly calling him clueless, murderer, thief, etc, he wants to sheath his sword.

Why not react and the next thing he'll get is jail time.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter by Onlytruth(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obiagu1: I knew it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He has been writing letters to the President.
Now that the President has nullified all his claims while indirectly calling him clueless, murderer, thief, etc, he wants to sheath his sword.

Why not react and the next thing he'll get is jail time.

I also think that is why he is not responding this time. The old ape of Ota is a natural born coward and knows when to quietly tug his tail between his legs and run.
I remember when he came in newly as civilian president in 1999. He kept leaving the country CONSTANTLY to test the anti-coup mechanisms he put in place to ensure they are working. He wanted to be safely out of the country should any coup happen. Nigerians tagged him "away president" those days. It was TY Danjuma that held the forte is the coward's absence.

Something tells me that GEJ may be planning something for that evil man, and he got a wind of it. There are many subtle accusations from GEJ against Obasanjo in his reply. He must have seen the handwriting on the wall.

I really hope that GEJ is using Teddy Rosevelt's style : Speak softly, but carry a big stick! cool

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Says He Will Not React To President Jonathan's Letter by OAM4J: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2013

(1)

Three PDP Members In Zamfara Assembly Defect To APC / Kogi State PDP Endorse President Goodluck For 2015 / Gov. Comrade Adams Oshiomole Rushed To Hospital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.