Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily (18279 Views)

Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? / Do People Still Do MTN Night Call? / Need Help To Welcome Back My Mtn Sim For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily by corjiakor(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
You may be wondering what SIM swap is all about, you may be hearing about it but don’t know what it is all about. If this is your first time of hearing about SIM swap, there is no problem on that because am going to explain it fully here with you. It is true that here in Nigeria that we are not used to the word “SIM swap” because we use another word for it. We should remember that in English language we have words which are similar in meaning.

SIM swap is mainly known as welcome back in Nigeria, this is a process by which we can recover our lost phone number, stolen line or damaged SIM card. Welcome back is no longer a new thing in Nigeria as of today because many people living in Nigeria are now aware that he/she can easily recover his/her if it is damaged or get lost. Now let us focus on the main purpose of writing this post.

The major purpose of this post is that I want to share with you how you can do MTN welcome back at the comfort of your home, office, school or any place you are without you putting more effort to it. I want to share with you the simplest and easiest method to do MTN welcome back without you stressing yourself. You should remember that you cannot do MTN welcome back if your line is not registered.

How Can I Do MTN Welcome Back Easily

If you lost your phone or that your phone was stolen or that your SIM was damaged or that you just decide to do welcome back for certain reasons best known to you, you don’t need to worry yourself on this issue because it is very simple to do. All you need to do is to buy MTN Welcome Back Pack; this is not MTN prepaid line. Make sure that “Welcome Back” is written on the pack. Then call this number 07062492848 (+2347062492848) and the welcome back will be done for you.
For further detail visit http://afrielect.com/mtn-recover-lost-phone-number-easily/
Re: How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily by AngelBright: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily by romerio007(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
corjiakor:
You may be wondering what SIM swap is all about, you may be hearing about it but don’t know what it is all about. If this is your first time of hearing about SIM swap, there is no problem on that because am going to explain it fully here with you. It is true that here in Nigeria that we are not used to the word “SIM swap” because we use another word for it. We should remember that in English language we have words which are similar in meaning.

SIM swap is mainly known as welcome back in Nigeria, this is a process by which we can recover our lost phone number, stolen line or damaged SIM card. Welcome back is no longer a new thing in Nigeria as of today because many people living in Nigeria are now aware that he/she can easily recover his/her if it is damaged or get lost. Now let us focus on the main purpose of writing this post.

The major purpose of this post is that I want to share with you how you can do MTN welcome back at the comfort of your home, office, school or any place you are without you putting more effort to it. I want to share with you the simplest and easiest method to do MTN welcome back without you stressing yourself. You should remember that you cannot do MTN welcome back if your line is not registered.

How Can I Do MTN Welcome Back Easily

If you lost your phone or that your phone was stolen or that your SIM was damaged or that you just decide to do welcome back for certain reasons best known to you, you don’t need to worry yourself on this issue because it is very simple to do. All you need to do is to buy MTN Welcome Back Pack; this is not MTN prepaid line. Make sure that “Welcome Back” is written on the pack. Then call this number 07062492848 (+2347062492848) and the welcome back will be done for you.
For further detail visit http://afrielect.com/mtn-recover-lost-phone-number-easily/
why that number ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery / 5 Smart Ways To Stop Thieves From Using Your Mobile Phone / Mtn New Time Data Bundle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.