Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay (18793 Views)

Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / What Happens To Sim Numbers Of Deceased People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by HonNL: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Previous Threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/6827963/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline#107199632

https://www.nairaland.com/6917901/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline#108960338

PRESS STATEMENT

Federal Government Urges Citizens to Link NIN to SIM without Delay

The general public would recall that the Federal Government approved an extension of the NIN-SIM linkage deadline to the 31st of March, 2022. In preparation for the enforcement, the Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Prof. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) urges citizens and legal residents to use the next few days to ensure that they complete the linkage.

To this end, the Honourable Minister has further directed that the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) should offer enrolment services round-the-clock for the next few days. Prof Pantami also thanks all those who have completed their NIN-SIM linkage.

On behalf of the Honourable Minister, the Executive Vice Chairman of NCC, Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta, and the Director-General/CEO of NIMC, Engr. Aliyu Aziz, urge citizens and legal residents to take advantage of the window to complete the process of enrolment and verification within the next few days.

Signed:

Dr. Ikechukwu Adinde ​ Director, Public Affairs​​​
Nigerian Communications Commission

Mr. Kayode Adegoke
Head, Corporate Communications,
​Nigeria Identity Management ​​​​​​​Commission

March 31, 2022

SOURCE

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okay
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Maxymilliano(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
But despite the linkage, it hasn't stopped or reduce incidences of banditry, kidnapping and payment of ransom's.

So what's the whole point ?

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Camelot65: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
This one still dey? I can't even remember when I linked my SIMs sef.

7 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Dollarremix(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Make I hear say I do dat nonsense

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Shittu08: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by chidi2pus(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Clowns in a circus show called Nigeria

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by limeta(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Link this link that for what exactly
So you can track and trace infidels

Terrorist government

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Geemax(f): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
cool
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Miracle112(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
How has the NIN been working in Nigeria
Terrorist una no Stop
Bandit una no stop
Kidnappers una no stop

Everything is just tripled

By the way.. I have a standard unisex saloon for sale located at very busy junction in Portharcourt.
Very standard with up to date facilities.
3.3m price

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Nackzy: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Stupid FG

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by iampeterben(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
The scam called NIN!

21 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by dfrost: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
cheesy angry
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Padipadi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
As if it's easy to do. Especially that MTN.

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Dialpad: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
People no longer trust the government.

Why do I need NIN when I have an international passport?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
How many bandits have they caught thru NIN

28 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by jericco1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmm
How do one know if they've successfully linked their number to NIN?
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by posty56: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
of what use is this NIN linkage, how will it reduce crime ,how will it improve the naira against dollar?, how it reduce inflation

2 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
okay
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Maybak55: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
J
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Abegi

1 Like

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by okunwaye(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nin way you go submit mtn go still dey disturb you. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by midehi2(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thunder fire FG there, stupiid people

5 Likes

Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by kokomilala(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmm
Re: FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay by tuoyoojo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
I wish I can unlike my sim from this Useless NIN

They said with the NIN they would be able to track kidnappers and increase security

What have they done since?nothing!!!

Bandits striking at will

Cutting down human life as though life means nothing

All the billions spent on security, nothing to show for it

Those blood sucking devil incarnates in human form are hoping to come back to power again

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Unlock Nokia Phone Without Security Code / Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN / Nigerians To Pay 7.5% VAT On Facebook Ads From 1st January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.