Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local (1101 Views)

How Many Of His Promises Has Jonathan Kept? / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? / What Has Pdp Abuja Government Done For The Yorubas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by bloggernaija: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
IN THE LAST FOUR YEARS , CAN YOU POST WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS DONE IN YOUR STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

LIST NEW PROJECTS THAT NEVER EXISTED BEFORE HIM FIRST,
THEN LIST UPGRADED AND MAINTENANCE WORKS.
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
He painted the 3rd mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Omexonomy: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Gej has been dutiful in paying N180million to each LG and N5bilion to state as allocation for them to develop their state and local govt.
The Lg allocatiön is been shared among the chairman his councilors and some party top shots as in lagos and most state.
Whenever they are aske to account for the allocation they will withdraw certain amount and hire some E-id1ot to defend them in nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Idle brain, the question should be what has ur local govt chairman done in Abuja since he or she came to power?

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by atlwireles: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Is Jonah the gov of your state and local government chairman Why not tell us what both have done for you.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by donphilopus: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Omexonomy: Gej has been dutiful in paying N180million to each LG and N5bilion to state as allocation for them to develop their state and local govt.
The Lg allocatiön is been shared among the chairman his councilors and some party top shots as in lagos and most state.
Whenever they are aske to account for the allocation they will withdraw certain amount and hire some E-id1ot to defend them in nairaland.
He's asking about your state, not Lagos!
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by justhelp(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Omexonomy: Gej has been dutiful in paying N180million to each LG and N5bilion to state as allocation for them to develop their state and local govt.
yes just as you have come here to defend federal government. mumu when last did federal govt release allocation for states? if you dont know ask finance minister. she has no money in federation account because of oil thief, so no money for state for the past five month, you are here talking nonsense fool

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by atlwireles: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
justhelp: yes just as you have come here to defend federal government. mumu when last did federal govt release allocation for states? if you dont know ask finance minister. she has no money in federation account because of oil thief, so no money for state for the past five month, you are here talking nonsense fool

You came to a public forum to make such a statement. Who can we blame for this level of ignorance

6 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by justhelp(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
atlwireles:

You came to a public forum to make such a statement. Who can we blame for this level of ignorance
instead of you to oppose my claim why dont you ask elite elders in your area, oh so people dont know this has been going on for a while, ha i pity your high level of your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Absolutely nothing! No, he has doubled the transport fare through his fuel subsidy scheme, cos ever since then evrything has been double double!!
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by bloggernaija: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
atlwireles: Is Jonah the gov of your state and local government chairman Why not tell us what both have for you.
1He is the president of the country.
2the federal government takes 52% of all revenues.
3the revenue are derived from the states.
4they are for the betterment of the states and on projects of national strategic importance.
5the worst governors can point to one or two projects .

Like I wrote in the title ,what project has the federal government done in your state in the 4 yrs of GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Omexonomy: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
justhelp: yes just as you have come here to defend federal government. mumu when last did federal govt release allocation for states? if you dont know ask finance minister. she has no money in federation account because of oil thief, so no money for state for the past five month, you are here talking nonsense fool
the fomer chairman of my Lg in lagos is about to conclude the buying of a tank farm worth N15billion naira whereas the local govt he headed does not have any functioning amenities.
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by carsprayer: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
what did OBJ do in ogun state in 8yrs ?

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Omexonomy: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
bloggernaija:
1He is the president of the country.
2the federal government takes 52% of all revenues.
3the revenue are derived from the states.
4they are for the betterment of the states and on projects of national strategic importance.
5the worst governors can point to one or two projects .

Like I wrote in the title ,what project has the federal government done in your state in the 4 yrs of GEJ.
kindly tell us which govt is closer to the people i.e which govt have more impact on the people? A. Fg B.state C.lg

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
So this Tinubu rat, who is ALWAYS in bed with foolishness, can also create threads? Why didn't you ask for what the federal govt has done in my street or home? Yeye dey smell.
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
First of all...what have ur local govt done for you!!

Do u even know how much ur local govt or state govt recieves from the fedral..I bet "NO"

How can the govt help us if most nigerians don't even knowho to hold responsible for their area..

Listen, if ppl know and hold their respective local govt chairman or fed district representative or even state govt responsible for things.. I promise you, this democracy will work better and ignorant question like this won't be asked.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Omexonomy: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
donphilopus: He's asking about your state, no Lagos!
i live in lagos and i pay my tax (over 750thousand naira PAYE) in lagos.
I know many lg chairman were we meet in different Apapa Clubs in lagos
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Omexonomy: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
My ward councilor who was formally an okada rider is having four filling station and we dear not ask kwestions or we will be insulted.
Toaskarity: First of all...what have ur local govt done for you!!

Do u even know how much ur local govt or state govt recieves from the fedral..I bet "NO"

How can the govt help us if most nigerians don't even knowho to hold responsible for their area..

Listen, if ppl know and hold their respective local govt chairman or fed district representative or even state govt responsible for things.. I promise you, this democracy will work better and ignorant question like this won't be asked.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by jamace(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP, GEJ has achieved much. Refer to this thread for the achievements:

https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements

Believe or not GEJ is working.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by atlwireles: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
justhelp: instead of you to oppose my claim why dont you ask elite elders in your area, oh so people dont know this has been going on for a while, ha i pity your high level of your ignorance.

What should I ask my elders My friend get some some newspapers and do some reading.
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by abbakacici: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Actual there are federal government project in some Local government, but very few local government get federal government attention, Like my local government In kano state ( we are lucky federal high way) which GEJ government is renovating and also constructing a Fly over road ( but our MP and senator ask for it and we are lucky to get it ) and also there few federal clinic very small though like 1-2 bed room hospital we have like 10 in my local government, i don't know about the funding but our MP is taking crediting for it, so definitely federal government.

the easily way to know what federal government is doing is any project that Ur MP or senator is taking credit for and the project has the seal of the federal government

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
In Edo State work going on in
1. Benin - Auchi - Lokoja road
2. Completed Amedokhian - Uzea, the extension of the road to Funga is ongoing
3. Dualization of Taxona - Angle 90 road in Uromi ongoing
4. Benin - Lagos road Ugbowo axis rehabilitation has benin completed
5. Adekhere lane linking Ukoni and Oyomon is ongoing almost completed
6. Madam lucy road. Ubiaja done by NNDC
7. Dualization passing thru Ewu - Irrua - Ivue - Uromi don't know if it is going to Ubiaja but they have finish compensating people that was affected by the dualization and are expanding the road now workers on ground
Guy these are the ones I have seen with my eyes and my friends also told me some going on in the state but I wrote the ones I have seen with my eyes and they too many and you can confirm if you want. That's why I always pity Dontheophilus whenever he says Jonathan can't win Edo. Majority of the LGA council election held months Ago was won by PDP but rigged by Oshiomole. We believe in work not coming on air to portray was not going on by Edo State "go and die" govt and paying media to polish and deceive outsiders

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Omexonomy: My ward councilor who was formally an okada rider is having four filling station and we dear not ask kwestions or we will be insulted.

Lol...that's how it is all over nigeria smh
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by Brimmie(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by kushy(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles: Is Jonah the gov of your state and local government chairman Why not tell us what both have done for you.
u are absolutely correct. jonathan don suffer frm nigerians hands o
Re: What Has Jonathan Goodluck's Government Done In Your State Or Local by kushy(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2013
carsprayer: what did OBJ do in ogun state in 8yrs ?
absolutely nothing. am frm ogun state nd i live here in abeokuta.

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Jonathan Commiserates With El-Rufai On Son's Death, Prays for the Family / Osun: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, And The Plain Ridiculous / An Analysis Of Likely APC Presidential Contenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.