Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (16843 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Mcfemad(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2012
It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2012
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,

I promise you will come up empty on this one.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by amosy007: 3:09pm On May 09, 2012
Fuel/electricity subsidy sad
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Johndoe100(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2012
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Thank you,

For the last 2 weeks ALL the ministers have been spending at least 2 hours each on tv showcasing what they have achieved. Why have you not watched any? If you really wanted to know, you should have watched.
Another pointless thread.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On May 09, 2012
The achievement of the executive arm can be heard only by listening to the legislative arm speak?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by 9icest: 3:33pm On May 09, 2012
Jamb Question of the Year

Answer: SKIP!

Reason: I wont waste my limited time answering this question. It will take my entire full-scape paper. grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On May 09, 2012
I will be following this thread to know what has been done
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by CyberG: 3:45pm On May 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

For the last 2 weeks ALL the ministers have been spending at least 2 hours each on tv showcasing what they have achieved. Why have you not watched any? If you really wanted to know, you should have watched.

Spending 2 hours talking about it is the REAL evidence that NOTHING has been done! People who CAN SEE whatever new infrastructure that has been built or FEEL that their position is better now than it was in 2004 SHOULD BE DOING THE TALKING! In short, real good works speak for themselves!

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Olaolufred(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2012
HE ACHIEVED GROOMING BOKO HARAM TO MATURITY.
EXCELLENT RESULT.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2012
Honestly i want to know too.

Johndoe100:

Since u seems to have watched these proceedings, can u kindly give us the highlights?

7 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Mcfemad(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2012
Since you watched and you know, Why not share with us
Johndoe100:

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by subterfuge: 4:47pm On May 09, 2012
wwell the man jonathan is a sad disaster.
His has shown nigerians that not only is he week, but also incapable of delivering the dividends of democracy to Nigerians as he wickedly lied under oath (PEJURY) like a serial lier, power has gone from very bad to worse to HOPELESS.
The man seems shameless.
The ARMY have been so ridiculed and made to resemble TOYS, incapable of securing the nation as expected.
Just wish the police could do the ARMY job, because the ARMY seem like BABIES WITH ARMS, ALL TOOOO WEAK.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Amazonjoe(f): 4:50pm On May 09, 2012
amosy007: Fuel/electricity subsidy
. oooooo YES. These are the major achievements.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by AZeD1(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2012
Is Beaf on leave??
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Afolabs101: 4:53pm On May 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

Only in Nigeria will govt Ministers spend the taxpayers' money on buying TV slots to showcase what they have done undecided Really, if there is real change, you wont have to spend hours on TV!

Like the OP requested, list the accomplishments......

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 09, 2012
A-ZeD:
Is Beaf on leave??
He's preparing for his TV presentation..

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by floriana(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2012
GEJ has succeed in stopping Patience's grammatical tsunami. We now hear less of fellow widows and I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Cachez(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2012
I tought, we were told we would begin to enjoy the palliative measures put in place courtesy of SURE programme within six months, after the fuel subsisdy issue in January.We are almost in the 6th month after the promise, no visible evidence.May be I am the one not seeing it.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Daovris: 5:04pm On May 09, 2012
He's preparing for his TV presentation..[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 09, 2012
musKeeto:
He's preparing for his TV presentation..

Looooooooooooooooooool
AIT or NTA??

@OP.... Nothing has been done jare...
I haven't even seen 1 of the 1600 subsidy scheme buses for a free lift.

But thEn, i think nigerians have gained information, we are still gettin more information, very important ones, knowing the traitors btw us, warming up for d BIG BANG.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Goldia(f): 5:06pm On May 09, 2012
Afolabs101:

Only in Nigeria will govt Ministers spend the taxpayers' money on buying TV slots to showcase what they have done undecided Really, if there is real change, you wont have to spend hours on TV!

Exactly
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by kton(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2012
Uncle jona to me has achieved a lot and we all need to congratulate him for those achievements such as

1. Increased pump price
2. Increased power tariff
3. Increased violent in the north
4. Increased corruption
5. Mother of all protests as a result of fuel price

More grease to his elbow.

10 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Johndoe100(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2012
Kobojunkie: The achievement of the executive arm can be heard only by listening to the legislative arm speak?? ROFLMAO!!

My dear kobo, in Nigeria ministers are the cabinet members of the president. Sort of like your secretary of state, health etc. There are no ministers in the legislature. And you are an "expert" on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2012
subterfuge: wwell the man jonathan is a sad disaster.
His has shown nigerians that not only is he week, but also incapable of delivering the dividends of democracy to Nigerians as he wickedly lied under oath (PEJURY) like a serial lier, power has gone from very bad to worse to HOPELESS.
The man seems shameless.
The ARMY have been so ridiculed and made to resemble TOYS, incapable of securing the nation as expected.
Just wish the police could do the ARMY job, because the ARMY seem like BABIES WITH ARMS, ALL TOOOO WEAK.

Disaster couldn't have put it better myself.About the army i don't quite agree. There's a saying- "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep." And in Nigeria's case we know that our president really need to go on diet consisting mainly of liver.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 09, 2012
Ever since his declaration of the cassava bread bakery in aso rock, i remained on hunger strike waiting for the day the breads will be done and ready to eat for masses. Since cassava bread is on the list of his campaign promises lets patiently wait till he opens his oven and serve us CASSAVA bread

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2012
failure
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Johndoe100(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2012
Afolabs101:

Another slowpoke, the dialogues are hosted by the minister of information, and these sort of things are part of the job.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Goldia(f): 5:22pm On May 09, 2012
kayusfit: Ever since his declaration of the cassava bread bakery in aso rock, i remained on hunger strike waiting for the day the breads will be done and ready to eat for masses. Since cassava bread is on the list of his campaign promises lets patiently wait till he opens his oven and serve us CASSAVA bread
I hope you won't die of hunger before the manna from GEJ comes
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Burntcoal(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2012
Who even put up this issue of celebrating years in office? I heard a gov also celebrated 100 days in office wat nonsense! i think it is d citizens that has d right to celebrate their leaders. I see it as a way of wastin money&resources. I'm waitin to hear d billions dat would b approved for this useless celebration! Or is it gonna be from d president's purse? Nigerians we dey try ooooo, aku ifarada

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by imparable7(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2012
nokia n97 fuel price
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by yogun(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2012
Alot ooo

Insecurity of lives and properties.

Increase in Bomb blast across the country

Dead social infrastructural facilities

Misappropriation of funds and increased corruption of public officers

I really dont know what he is waiting for...

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ismhab(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2012
INSECURITY AND CORRUPTION BY HIM AND HIS CABAL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts / Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA / FG Plans Tolling On 12 Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.